First Prev
of 2
Next Last
aintnohait

Dunlap, TN

#1 May 18, 2012
Someone posted something about Bread Haints and even mentioned some names,my momma told me a Bread Haint used to be refered to a Skank,Looser,Sorry woman ,they would leave their kids somewhere, and tell them they were going to the store for bread and cigarettes and not show back up for a week.
Haints and Saints

Dunlap, TN

#2 May 19, 2012
Isnt Stephanie the one with Lynn Walker wasnt she married to a Lewis a god guy,and Kathy Watson shes even looks like a toothless Haint and stephanie isnt nothing but teeth and elbows,but look at what they are with Wayne Connley, and that Walker dude they are like Tracy Mooneyham no one ever bothers them,
Sleeping with Dogs

Dunlap, TN

#3 May 19, 2012
You kids and Jessica look at what people are saying and what it has done to these women,once they get on meth the will leave their kids everything they have for some man that makes the drug ,you call these women haints,look at what they live with,all of them are married to someone else,if a monkey had the drug they would be sleeping with it,true look at wayne and lynn,boozer,terry,real good looking men ,what kind of woman would chase them fot their money ,looks,oh it must be love,and you guys left out a haint another one of waynes stacy conley,he must love the smell of dog crap from what i hear or it covers up the smell of something else,
Loves Dogs

Dunlap, TN

#4 May 20, 2012
Is it true Stacy has 25 to 30 dogs in her house all inbread and some were realy messed up, like them,and wayne has sex and sleeps with his big dog that runs around with him,
Not unless

Dunlap, TN

#5 May 21, 2012
If hes Drunk and shes in heat,did see him french kissing it once when he was drunk,
Poor doggie

Dunlap, TN

#6 May 21, 2012
any kin to Andrew lol .is the dog on meth. you will get into big trouble doing that to a dog is it a BITCH !! somebody is full of S#!@ i hope so.but don he hang with that old dude with no legs the gay one,id stick with the dog.
threehoes

Dunlap, TN

#7 May 21, 2012
So your saying he has 3 Bitches
Sickening

Dunlap, TN

#8 May 22, 2012
I did see him and that no leg man on Flowing Well road getting their Freak on a year or so ago, watched them through my deer riffle scope, I couldn't figure out who the black truck was and know it all makes sense had a wheel chair in back of the truck. Started to shoot and scare the hell out of them.
Donald G

Dunlap, TN

#9 May 22, 2012
I`ve been reading these topics and dont know about this dog and Haint Situtation but i can tell you this man he runs with is a known CHILD MOLLESTER, several years back he did molest a child in an out building,he got away with it, but you know KARMA is catching up with him.and anybody that will run with one i dont put nothing past them,sick Bastards is all i can say.and I have seen them together.and the one in pikeville your a sick one to,you can Delete these threads but anybody that will harm a Child or Animal in that way,I want even say it on here Freddy what do you think this young man thinks now,Laughing i hope,and the one that runs with you its not just for the free beer.
Chomps

Dunlap, TN

#10 May 22, 2012
I remember the little boy you lost your job and ran off to some other state this little boy didn't lie on you. Have nothing for your type and you people that run with a molester are just like them they need to put you two in that camper and turn the gas on. No more children hurt
andrew

Dunlap, TN

#11 May 23, 2012
This is Andrew keep my name out of your mouth im no kin wayne conley and if i was i wouldn`t claim him ,anybody that messes with kids dogs and queers child molesters should be shot....
Hate on liars

Dunlap, TN

#12 May 25, 2012
You are as stupid as the rest of them,and I do Hate on Liars! I'm no Saint but I'm no Haint like you and the rest of the women running around with no teeth smacking their gumbs or flopping their false teeth around in their mouth and making all them creepy faces
twisted

Dunlap, TN

#13 May 26, 2012
Why do they make them FACES when they are on meth,smacking their Gumbs,twisting their faces around,saw the one in the blue car the otther day at wal mart,shes pitiful,needs help!!
liars and thieves

Dunlap, TN

#14 May 29, 2012
one of the Haints are being Investigated as we speak http://www.hearld-citizen.com/view/full story
Good BJ

Crossville, TN

#15 May 29, 2012
Hate on liars wrote:
You are as stupid as the rest of them,and I do Hate on Liars! I'm no Saint but I'm no Haint like you and the rest of the women running around with no teeth smacking their gumbs or flopping their false teeth around in their mouth and making all them creepy faces
I like BJob from a toothless meth girl. they can suck it much better.
psudocathy

Dunlap, TN

#16 May 29, 2012
how much will it take to bond out on $920.00 i stole from walmart wasnt thinking right was on meth.they got me on 6 or times on camera will it be 1 charge or 6 or 9 times.ive been doing it for years and know they say something.
waynec

Dunlap, TN

#17 May 29, 2012
Wait until the drug stores finish up their viedos.
Banker

Sparta, TN

#18 May 30, 2012
psudocathy wrote:
how much will it take to bond out on $920.00 i stole from walmart wasnt thinking right was on meth.they got me on 6 or times on camera will it be 1 charge or 6 or 9 times.ive been doing it for years and know they say something.
Go to bank, tell them the situation, with your mask on, with note that you are going to rob them, then tell them that your not psudocathy, you are psudoannie. that should throw them off enough till you can get out of this mess.
walsmart

Dunlap, TN

#19 May 30, 2012
I dont think you are going to get out of this one they have you on Viedo and SET your butt up cold ,they have you getting money 6 times out of the cash register in just a few days plus the bad checks and more than likley another supprise or 2 for you,you had better go to the bank for BOND money ,Lawyer,and tell them psudocathy is in bad trouble...
Conley or Watson

Dunlap, TN

#20 Jun 2, 2012
This is true looked it up Cathy what are you doing you knowed they had been onto you for a long time not to mention the other junk. you may be in for a supprise this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Page is a Caucus boy higher taxes and lawsuits?? 1 hr Earnest 7
Creepy old guy at Master Tech Auto Repair (Jul '15) 1 hr Peggy Prifogle 5
Selby , White , Page 2 hr Earnest 14
Who the hell is WIllie King? 2 hr Username 2
Caucus Boys 2 hr Lucy 2
Scott Odell is NOT caucus boy 4 hr Lucy 9
Luke Collins UCHRA 7 hr Ex UCHRA Employee 3

Spencer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance