Firefighters train in 1st state-funde...

Firefighters train in 1st state-funded event

There are 5 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from May 5, 2007, titled Firefighters train in 1st state-funded event. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Firefighters from local departments in West Central Indiana are the first to receive training in a state-funded program this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Jimmy

Valparaiso, IN

#1 May 5, 2007
Drag hose to fire. Hold hose. Turn on water. Aim hose at flames. So easy a caveman could do it.
yo momma

Indianapolis, IN

#2 May 5, 2007
If its so easy, you get out there and do it.
18 2 88 score

United States

#3 May 5, 2007
Jimmy wrote:
Drag hose to fire. Hold hose. Turn on water. Aim hose at flames. So easy a caveman could do it.
Does your mom know you are on her computer, tool.
Fire 188

Austin, TX

#5 May 5, 2007
Oh Jimmy, at first you made my blood boil, you have no idea what it takes, what you see and what you might have to do "on the job" whether a volunteer or paid firefighter. You must be unfullfilled in whatever shallow little existance you call your life. When you have to call us, and everyone does sooner or later maybe you will look upon my FD brothers and sisters in a more positive light as they cut you out of a mangled car, drag you out of a fire, or administer medical care. Not as easy as you think. Now don't forget to turn on your night light.
Fire Marshall Bill

United States

#7 May 5, 2007
Good idea, but it sounds a lot like the State Fire Schools that have been going on for years...what is different?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rare Coins? Jul 21 findthemhere 1
GE closing plant Jul 14 hippopotamonstros... 2
News Rx refusal bill stalls in Senate (Jan '08) Jul 12 ecluytyu 275
the stone Cameron family Jun '16 jack 1
Spencer Centerstone (Sep '15) Apr '16 Juiop 3
Shaylyn missing. Mar '16 stunned 12
witch out all !! STD, STD, (Jun '12) Mar '16 Tara H 6

Spencer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance