'Porter Ridge' helps Discovery Channe...

'Porter Ridge' helps Discovery Channel connect with male viewers

There are 5 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Aug 15, 2013, titled 'Porter Ridge' helps Discovery Channel connect with male viewers. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The debut episode of "Porter Ridge" attracted 1.42 million viewers, good for No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Btown

Columbus, IN

#1 Aug 19, 2013
Very interesting people that make Porter Ridge entertaining. The bears make the show very interesting. I thought the bear hunting for truffles was really cool since $600.00 was made off what little it help find. Also,Barry Moore; still a nice quiet guy like I knew in school. He made the show fun to watch. Can't wait for another episode.
We need leadership

Quanah, TX

#2 Sep 11, 2013
hilarious!
love it
Borax

Lisle, IL

#3 Sep 16, 2013
it's dumb. the locals aren't even really talking about it now. it's over.
Blue bird

Carmel, IN

#4 Sep 20, 2013
Borax wrote:
it's dumb. the locals aren't even really talking about it now. it's over.
The season may be over but they are back in December. Do not judge the guys on this show. I would not call it being dumb when they hunt for truffles and make $600.00 in a small time frame. Of course the bear helps, but they know how to make cash! How much money did anybody earn today by not being lazy? Not this kind of cash.
Honest person

La Vergne, TN

#5 Oct 23, 2013
I love the show!!!!! I have watched every episode a dozen times waiting for new ones. I had no idea there was a porter ridge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rare Coins? Jul 21 findthemhere 1
GE closing plant Jul 14 hippopotamonstros... 2
News Rx refusal bill stalls in Senate (Jan '08) Jul 12 ecluytyu 275
the stone Cameron family Jun '16 jack 1
Spencer Centerstone (Sep '15) Apr '16 Juiop 3
Shaylyn missing. Mar '16 stunned 12
witch out all !! STD, STD, (Jun '12) Mar '16 Tara H 6

Spencer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance