Second Ward trial expected in 2006

Second Ward trial expected in 2006

There are 2 comments on the Perry County News story from Dec 29, 2005, titled Second Ward trial expected in 2006. In it, Perry County News reports that:

Spencer Circuit Court Judge Wayne Roell has ruled that jurors for the retrial of Roy Lee Ward will be brought in from another county - but that the trial will occur in Spencer County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Perry County News.

Rhonda Sells

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2006
It seems to be taking so long to get any kind of justice for Stacy. I'll never understand why he has so many rights when Stacy had none! It cost the taxpayers so much money to give him a retrial an i just will never understand when he is guilty an everybody knows it (even his lawyers said it) but yet he deserves a fair trial- that's just not right. He did'nt give Stacy a chance or any rights.My opnion if we would go back to an eye for an eye alot of this stuff would stop, because then the jails would'nt be so full ,an the taxpayers would'nt have pay to house all the trash in this world.People need to pay for their wrong doing, not everyone else paying for them.SO, Exactly when is this trial starting? 2006 IS ALMOST OVER......
john northern ireland

UK

#2 Oct 25, 2006
i have read this case and to be bluntley honest this bast**d should not be given a retrial,,,he should be hung drawn and quartered,,after all he nearly did that to stacy,,,,,plus why should the people of amreica pay to keep this murder alive with their hard earned taxes ,,,give the bast**d the same kinbd of death he give the poor girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana Christian school at center of LGBT vouc... 2 hr Wondering 26
Sara Brooks is a SLUT! Tue alexperry2244 11
News 60-year sentence for abduction, slaying of Indi... Jun 5 YouBet 6
News Indiana town caught dumping illegally into river Mar '17 nnono 10
News Indiana Supreme High Court Issues Decorum Oder ... Mar '17 concerned 1
News Man faces sentencing in abduction slaying of In... Feb '17 nnono 2
News Spencer man pleads guilty in abduction slaying ... Feb '17 Sad Sack 6

Spencer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance