Your neighbors

Your neighbors

There are 1 comment on the The Indianapolis Star story from Oct 18, 2007, titled Your neighbors. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Children: Matt, 19; Calvin, 15; Collin, 12; Rachel, 10, and Spencer, 7. >> Residence: Avon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

The Author Kim

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Oct 23, 2007
It's truly an amazing story of my journey with having gone through brain surgery not once, but twice and it was classified as CANCER during the second pathologist report of the brain tumor.

This book is full of incidences that weren't coincidences at all but more like Divine appointments unknown to me at the time. If you are interested in getting a book for you or a loved one, email me at knavon@sbcglobal.net. It's all about the Ultimate Him, not Kim.
Blessings to you and your families,
Kim Manning Nguyen of Avon, Indiana

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of this guy Jan 17 disgusted 8
Britnee Jackson (Apr '12) Jan 15 Horny 7
News Snow's here, afternoon and evening travel likel... Dec 29 Perry Mason 2
So about a girl named Jenny... Dec 27 MissCurious 1
Best hot wings in town Dec 23 tbob 1
Is there any place in Bloomington that doesn't ... (Jan '11) Dec '17 concerned 12
News Taking a metered approach Nov '17 Wtfth 5

Spencer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencer Mortgages