Filthy Area in Spencer

Filthy Area in Spencer

Posted in the Spencer Forum

loves life

Bloomington, IN

#1 Feb 12, 2009
Does anyone know who ownes the property on the road beside the School (hyden Rd)? There is whats left of trailers and junk piled up. It is a smear on our town. Wasn't sure what we could do to get it cleaned up.
LOL

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#2 Jun 10, 2009
You want it cleaned up, offer to buy it. You pay the taxes, own the property, you can do what ever you want. Otherwise, if you cant help the owners, keep your mouth shut and stay out of it.
Whatever

Bloomington, IN

#3 Nov 15, 2009
Oh, I guess you are the owner then. Well, i pay my taxes, own my property and I'm respectful enough of the people around me to keep it up, I guess someone that let's property go like this is a slumdog with no respect huh?
LOL wrote:
You want it cleaned up, offer to buy it. You pay the taxes, own the property, you can do what ever you want. Otherwise, if you cant help the owners, keep your mouth shut and stay out of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loan Sat GTFTYHIUJ 2
Steak N Shake sells Illegal Passports in Winter... Mar 23 Nuri Harrigan dik... 1
News Tips To Meth Team Lead To ArrestsFriday, March ... Mar 17 Drugsarebadk-said... 4
IU just got beat by Ft Wayne Mar 16 Vector aka Victor... 6
Jama phegley, Kendall, Dave's, Pegg (Jun '16) Mar 16 goad teef 2
News Duke solar plant begins sending energy Mar 12 Jack 1
News Indiana town caught dumping illegally into river Mar 9 nnono 10

Spencer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencer Mortgages