Brrrrr: Time to stop selling those ca...

Brrrrr: Time to stop selling those carbon credits

There are 121 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Jan 27, 2010, titled Brrrrr: Time to stop selling those carbon credits. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

I must admit that I did not believe that exchanging carbon credits could cure global warming.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
IamDigitap

Folsom, CA

#127 May 21, 2012
Mr Ed the Talking Horse wrote:
I wonder how many Carbon Credits the hippy Litesong has invested his money in? or does he live on a commuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuune and not believe in money (except when scrounging it)?
Whaat?

That would cut into his drinking money.

And, he's not going to have that. He's a liberal. He has to cry every night or turn in his flocktard card.

So he drinks.
And drinks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iowa soldier, Sgt. LeRoy O. Webster, dies in Iraq (Aug '10) Apr '16 Nly 22
News How Cruz plans to dominate the GOP debate (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ann StJohn 2
News College Trustees Briefed On Value Of Online Edu... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ann StJohn 1
Debate: Nuclear Power - Milford, IA (Apr '11) Jan '16 Terry Osgerby 7
News City of Sioux City paves the way for mega pork ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Anonymous 1
News Supervisors to study alternative youth shelter (Sep '14) Sep '14 johhny 1
RAGBRAI Host Needed (camping only) for Iiowa/Mi... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Bill Simon 1

Spencer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencer Mortgages