First Prev
of 230
Next Last

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Sep 12

Red Devil, AK

#4677 May 31, 2014
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there handsome demon! I'm not here much either, but I'm doing good. I need more than 24 hours in a day though. Lol
How are things with you? We got a storm last night that hit your area before it reached us. One of my furbabies got out and she was chasing a rabbit, but the lightning and thunder didn't phase her. It was funny.
Did she catch it?

I used to have one that would go hunting on her own. Her sister would flush the deer out and she would take it down, then they shared the meal.

I thought it was cool until we moved to town and there was nothing for her to hunt. She got out one day and came home carrying the cutest little bunny. She was so proud of herself.

While I was still trying to figure out where she got it a seriously pissed off tweaker woman swinging a golf club and being trailed by a crying 5 year old came running down the street.

The woman says, " an effin dog just killed my effin sons's effin Easter Bunny right in front of him and ran off with the effer. Have you seen an effin dog run by here? I'm gonna kill that em effer!!!"

Me....."Ummmmm nope sure haven't. That's just terrible. I'm sorry son. How about a chocolate bunny? Here you go."

I'm sure Easter was never the same for the poor kid. I've often wondered which was more traumatic, seeing the natural cycle of life in action or realizing his mother was a psycho beesh who wanted to beat a dog with a golf club in front of him.

I'm pretty sure he must in rehab or jail now. lol

Oh, I almost forgot...

Hiya (((Witch)))

Hiya (((SB)))

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4678 Jun 3, 2014
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, there isn`t enough hours in the day, it seems like.
We got a little rain, it wasn't bad, Hell i fired the grill up in the middle of it, Lol!
Although my son lost his boat to a giant tree that fell over on it during the storm. He isn't happy about that. Don`t guess I would be either.
Awe that's sad, I hope he gets to replace it. I wouldn't be happy about it either.

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4679 Jun 3, 2014
In-Like-Flynn wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Witchy that aint fair, you got me puzzling over what you could have done with that cooking comment! I know it had to be something fun maybe make me turn red and shuffle my big feet and say aw shucks ma'am.
I hope you and your friends here have a big weekend full of good times.
;)
Lol Cook? Flynn cook? They would throw him out of the class!

I had a great weekend, thank you. I hope you had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed the family, plus all of the good food they provided. ;-)

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4680 Jun 3, 2014
In-Like-Flynn wrote:
Glinda can I borrow your broom to get to work on in the morning, its rained so much here Im going to need a boat or a broom one. lol I'll be lucky if everything don't wash away out of my garden. I know your a busy lady, hope all is good with you.
Oh, I hope you made it to work okay. I think you would have been better off using my wand to get there. Your co-workers would wonder where you came from. Lol

All is good.:-)

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4681 Jun 3, 2014
In-Like-Flynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Aithusa, cooking lessons sound like a good idea but i'd be worse then a bull in a china shop, the women wouldn't waste no time shooing me out of there! lol
Good evening to you and everybody.
Lmao! This is why I tease you.

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4682 Jun 3, 2014
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she catch it?
I used to have one that would go hunting on her own. Her sister would flush the deer out and she would take it down, then they shared the meal.
I thought it was cool until we moved to town and there was nothing for her to hunt. She got out one day and came home carrying the cutest little bunny. She was so proud of herself.
While I was still trying to figure out where she got it a seriously pissed off tweaker woman swinging a golf club and being trailed by a crying 5 year old came running down the street.
The woman says, " an effin dog just killed my effin sons's effin Easter Bunny right in front of him and ran off with the effer. Have you seen an effin dog run by here? I'm gonna kill that em effer!!!"
Me....."Ummmmm nope sure haven't. That's just terrible. I'm sorry son. How about a chocolate bunny? Here you go."
I'm sure Easter was never the same for the poor kid. I've often wondered which was more traumatic, seeing the natural cycle of life in action or realizing his mother was a psycho beesh who wanted to beat a dog with a golf club in front of him.
I'm pretty sure he must in rehab or jail now. lol
Oh, I almost forgot...
Hiya (((Witch)))
Hiya (((SB)))
Lol Too funny! I would venture to say the psycho mother.

No, she didn't catch it. Baber is a scrappy little thing that likes to bark at the wind. She crouched down on all fours and growled at it, then she would inch her way closer (thinking the grass was hiding her and the rabbit couldn't see her). When she got about twenty feet from it, she barked at it like she was telling it to get its butt out of her yard. After about 15 minutes of barking, the rabbit hopped off and Baber looked around as if to say "where did it go?" I wish I had taken a video of it. It was hilarious.

Hi (((Angel))

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4683 Jun 3, 2014
Aithusa, you would be proud of me. My computer isn't sick anymore and I have a new phone. My daughter bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 for me. I'm finally learning how to use apps! YAY me!! Lol

I wasn't kidding when I said modern technology didn't interest me, but I loved my Kindle. I have to get it replaced and I miss it.

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4684 Jun 3, 2014
Until we meet again.(((Hugs)))

She'll Leave You With A Smile-George Strait

“My Wicked, Wicked Ways”

Since: May 12

Sweet Home Alabama

#4685 Jun 3, 2014
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! This is why I tease you.
That's alright little lady you go ahead and laugh at me but as long as I got a microwave I won't go hungry! lol

We supposed to get another thunderstorm around 10 tonight, but we had a sunny day and it was hot, humidity made it feel like August. I haven't even gone out and checked on my garden but I won't care to much if I don't have one this summer. That's alot of work to have to keep up.

Good seeing you post, you take care, hope to run into you again soon.
;)

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#4688 Jul 22, 2014
Hey Witch, it would be nice to hear from ya.

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4689 Jul 25, 2014
_satan_64 wrote:
Hey Witch, it would be nice to hear from ya.
Hi, you sexy demon. I'm fine, don't worry about me. I have a new hobby. I'm "digging up bones." ha ha ha j/k My cousin peaked my interest in Genealogy and I've become addicted. It's been fun finding the history of my ancestors. I found that my maternal line is from your area.:-)

I'm sorry but I have no interest in Topix anymore. I 'might' see you when the snow flies and I become a hermit again. Take care and be good to yourself buddy.((Hugs))
Molly

Miami, FL

#4690 Jul 31, 2014
Shone yes Big Boy

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#4691 Aug 17, 2014
Hello Lady G. I hope all is going swimmingly with you and yours.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#4692 Aug 17, 2014
Good afternoon everyone.
Just thought I would drop by and see how everybody was getting along.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#4693 Aug 17, 2014
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>Did she catch it?

I used to have one that would go hunting on her own. Her sister would flush the deer out and she would take it down, then they shared the meal.

I thought it was cool until we moved to town and there was nothing for her to hunt. She got out one day and came home carrying the cutest little bunny. She was so proud of herself.

While I was still trying to figure out where she got it a seriously pissed off tweaker woman swinging a golf club and being trailed by a crying 5 year old came running down the street.

The woman says, " an effin dog just killed my effin sons's effin Easter Bunny right in front of him and ran off with the effer. Have you seen an effin dog run by here? I'm gonna kill that em effer!!!"

Me....."Ummmmm nope sure haven't. That's just terrible. I'm sorry son. How about a chocolate bunny? Here you go."

I'm sure Easter was never the same for the poor kid. I've often wondered which was more traumatic, seeing the natural cycle of life in action or realizing his mother was a psycho beesh who wanted to beat a dog with a golf club in front of him.

I'm pretty sure he must in rehab or jail now. lol

Oh, I almost forgot...

Hiya (((Witch)))

Hiya (((SB)))
Take down deer?!!
What are you raising, mountain lions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 230
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spenard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cattle ranchers 6 hr SUSAN PAGE 1
Geologic guidebook commemorates 50th anniversar... 12 hr 4 years ago 1
Rare visit from Interior secretary, top politic... Feb 28 Kerry 1
AK Beat: Anchorage police ask for public's help... Oct '14 andres 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
Missing woman's family to hold vigil on her bir... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Cindy Holland 1
@steveshears: I'm at Spenard Roadhouse (Anchora... (Nov '12) Nov '12 kenneth j spenard 2
Spenard Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Spenard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:57 am PST