-Glinda-

Inez, KY

#4466 Apr 21, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you:-)
No you don't, I'm a figment of your imagination. Ha ha

Hi Cal.:-)

I looked at that recipe. That is a lot of chocolate! SB would love it.

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#4467 Apr 21, 2013
-Glinda- wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't, I'm a figment of your imagination. Ha ha
Hi Cal.:-)
I looked at that recipe. That is a lot of chocolate! SB would love it.
Will try the Chocolate Lasagna next weekend for dessert.......tried the orange chicken recipe tonight and the fried apple pies, but neither looked liked the picture........must be the cook's fault!!!

Hope all is well for you.......been frustrated all day!!!
-Glinda-

Inez, KY

#4468 Apr 21, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Will try the Chocolate Lasagna next weekend for dessert.......tried the orange chicken recipe tonight and the fried apple pies, but neither looked liked the picture........must be the cook's fault!!!
Hope all is well for you.......been frustrated all day!!!
I'm going to try the apple pie recipe next week and compare it to my sister-in-law's recipe.

That's right, blame it on the cook. Lol

Good night Cal. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.*hugs*
-Glinda-

Inez, KY

#4469 Apr 23, 2013
Hi Cal, I'm going to Huntington for a week. I will contact you via email or FB, if I can get a hot spot. I need a break so I'm taking a mini-vacation. Have a great week sweetie!*Hugs*

#4470 Apr 23, 2013
-Glinda- wrote:
Hi Cal, I'm going to Huntington for a week. I will contact you via email or FB, if I can get a hot spot. I need a break so I'm taking a mini-vacation. Have a great week sweetie!*Hugs*
Enjoy your time:-)

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4471 Apr 23, 2013
-Glinda- wrote:
Hugs -Glinda-.
Wrecks the Beloved Dawg

Surry Hills, Australia

#4472 Apr 23, 2013
Did you find out you close friends just wanted to keep us apart? Protect you against me? Why? I'm not a heart breaker or life taker, these dirty chairmen holes of yours lied and done everything they could to come between us. The master Satan chased me to East Lynn and brought his backup twats with him. I quit topix because of the people on it are not worth the dirt under my dog's toenails. I don't consider anyone on topix my friend, they are two faced lying pcs of shyt. I met you in person and feel different about you but the rest of the ball less I hate.
Wrecks the Beloved Dawg

Surry Hills, Australia

#4473 Apr 23, 2013
Everyone wants to copy me, was I that hot? I guess they can on topix but do you remember that blue Harley and that "shirt" I had on? Copy that! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Broke my mold baby!!
Wrecks the Beloved Dawg

Surry Hills, Australia

#4474 Apr 23, 2013
Glinda I tried to email you and can't. I been a bad little dawg. Don't have an email addy nor can I email. he hehar. Well poop!
candi cane

Roanoke, VA

#4475 Apr 23, 2013
@ beloved dog....hey stranger how have u been
Wrecks

Surry Hills, Australia

#4476 Apr 23, 2013
candi cane wrote:
@ beloved dog....hey stranger how have u been
Been very sick but lots better now- thanks for asking*
candi cane

Penn Laird, VA

#4477 Apr 23, 2013
Wrecks wrote:
<quoted text>Been very sick but lots better now- thanks for asking*
sorry to hear that you haven't been well,i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers I have wondered about you...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4478 Apr 23, 2013
Wrecks wrote:
<quoted text>Been very sick but lots better now- thanks for asking*
The wrecks I know ?????
Wrecks

Surry Hills, Australia

#4479 Apr 23, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>The wrecks I know ?????
Yes Dad, there are many imposters but this is the real Wrecks, at least for now. lol I miss you guys that were real friends.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4480 Apr 23, 2013
Wrecks wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Dad, there are many imposters but this is the real Wrecks, at least for now. lol I miss you guys that were real friends.
Tell ya pal I miss you . We were and still are Friends buddy . Not many left of the group that we played with for fun . Hows things ? Here is plant 2 days an wait 5 due to rain but that's farming life .
Wrecks

Surry Hills, Australia

#4481 Apr 23, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>Tell ya pal I miss you . We were and still are Friends buddy . Not many left of the group that we played with for fun . Hows things ? Here is plant 2 days an wait 5 due to rain but that's farming life .
I was pretty sick for a while dad, the doctors took all my money but they're good for that. lol I can't get an account thanks to the friends? that banned me. I posted a little weird because I was under heavy pain killers sometimes. I don't use those anymore, don't have to.
-Glinda-

Penn Laird, VA

#4482 Apr 23, 2013
Hello everyone. I made it to my destination and I'm enjoying some quiet time.

It's good to see you all. Have a great night.*hugs*

#4483 Apr 23, 2013
-Glinda- wrote:
Hello everyone. I made it to my destination and I'm enjoying some quiet time.
It's good to see you all. Have a great night.*hugs*
Have a great time relaxing and don't forget to tell me all about the fun times;)
-Glinda-

Penn Laird, VA

#4484 Apr 23, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a great time relaxing and don't forget to tell me all about the fun times;)
Hi Cal, I was just going to check FB for you. I hope to meet SB this weekend. I'll let you know!:-)

#4485 Apr 23, 2013
-Glinda- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cal, I was just going to check FB for you. I hope to meet SB this weekend. I'll let you know!:-)
Sounds like a wonderful plan......may it all work out for you.......our thoughts and prayers are certainly with you:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spenard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Alaska's weird winter be followed by equal... Mon Sneaky Pete 46
News Remembering the Great Alaska Earthquake of 1964 Mar 28 Andy 1
Last Post Wins!!! (Apr '11) Mar 27 Texas Pete 1,923
Suspended by eBay? Grassroots effort at Former ... Mar 27 Jeffrey Wolf 1
Review: Nordstrom Chiropractic Mar 26 Andrea P 1
News AK Beat: Anchorage police ask for public's help... (Oct '14) Oct '14 andres 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
Spenard Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Spenard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]