Theo

Huntington, WV

#4362 Feb 16, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Saw your post. Hi, Theo. I hope you have a great weekend.
Hope you are doing well...still got you on my heart my friend. It's cold today so stay warm..God bless.

A late good mornin' to all you folks..see y'all later.

“LIFE'S TO SHORT TO LET TOPIX”

Since: Aug 08

TROLLS GET YA DOWN:-)

#4363 Feb 16, 2013
Morning Lady G,
Hope everyone is doing well, will hopefully not be tired when I get home and I can chat with you all later:-)

Hugs!

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4364 Feb 16, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>I've needed a PJ Day today, Lady -G-. I partied too much yesterday. I've made a couple of post, but I'm going to watch a movie. </quote>

I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday.:-)

</quote> I've learned to do a lot of things for my dogs such as cut their nails because at one time I had 4 and I gave Katniss, JD's mom to one of my friends because she really loved that dog and they had a connection. When I adopted JD, I didn't want to leave the mom behind because Akitas have get such a bad rap that is not true. I've learned a tip when I cut their nails is I keep a jar of Vaseline...just for the dogs...if the nails are cut too short...they may bleed...take Vaseline and put it on the nail and it will stop the bleeding. I've gotten to know the nails of the dogs as weird as that sounds and can tell the length they need to be...I will say Ben does hide his paws at times when he sees I have the nail clippers. I was shaking the first time I cut Isabelle's nails and I did nip one too close and it bleed, but the Vaseline stopped it...after I got used to doing it...just like giving oneself a pedicure. I've talked your ear off...sorry for that...Got to crawl quickly...movie is starting. Hope you have a fun night.
Thanks CD, that will help. I'm afraid of hurting them, but I'm going to do it. That trip isn't worth the aggravation.

Have a super day CD!

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#4365 Feb 16, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirty words and duct tape? Where is Maverick 808 when you need him? That is right up his alley...That's right, he is looking at na-keeed pictures. Mav said, Those women at the top of his screen was soooo top heavy, they made his screen roll down all on its own. LOL I had a great day!:)
Lol Yes, dirty words. Stop saying "SNOW!"

We didn't get any "S" last night. Ha ha

Lol @ Mav.*SMH*

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#4366 Feb 16, 2013
Theo wrote:
<quoted text>Hope you are doing well...still got you on my heart my friend. It's cold today so stay warm..God bless.
Good morning sweet man! Enjoy your day.

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#4367 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Morning Lady G,
Hope everyone is doing well, will hopefully not be tired when I get home and I can chat with you all later:-)
Hugs!
Good morning Cal! Tell Mrs-W hello for me. I hope to see both of you soon.*Hugs*

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#4368 Feb 16, 2013
Daily trivia February 16, 2013

Question: Who wrote,`...a woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke`?

“LIFE'S TO SHORT TO LET TOPIX”

Since: Aug 08

TROLLS GET YA DOWN:-)

#4369 Feb 16, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Cal! Tell Mrs-W hello for me. I hope to see both of you soon.*Hugs*
We'll be home later this evening and after inventory, dinner and settling in, I'll pop in for a bit!!!

Location hidden

#4370 Feb 16, 2013
Theo wrote:
<quoted text>Hope you are doing well...still got you on my heart my friend. It's cold today so stay warm..God bless.
Hey Theo!!!!!!!!!!;)

Location hidden

#4371 Feb 16, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>I've needed a PJ Day today, Lady -G-. I partied too much yesterday. I've made a couple of post, but I'm going to watch a movie. I've learned to do a lot of things for my dogs such as cut their nails because at one time I had 4 and I gave Katniss, JD's mom to one of my friends because she really loved that dog and they had a connection. When I adopted JD, I didn't want to leave the mom behind because Akitas have get such a bad rap that is not true. I've learned a tip when I cut their nails is I keep a jar of Vaseline...just for the dogs...if the nails are cut too short...they may bleed...take Vaseline and put it on the nail and it will stop the bleeding. I've gotten to know the nails of the dogs as weird as that sounds and can tell the length they need to be...I will say Ben does hide his paws at times when he sees I have the nail clippers. I was shaking the first time I cut Isabelle's nails and I did nip one too close and it bleed, but the Vaseline stopped it...after I got used to doing it...just like giving oneself a pedicure. I've talked your ear off...sorry for that...Got to crawl quickly...movie is starting. Hope you have a fun night.
CD pajamas aren't just for Wal-Mart anymore lol I am still making everyday a pj day!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4372 Feb 16, 2013
Hello Lady g.

Just read a tad bit of TM8's thread they are either all nuts or bored or both.

This is one of my favorite songs. Also the singer with the short hair is not bad to look at.

Theo

Summersville, WV

#4373 Feb 16, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Theo!!!!!!!!!!;)
All right lil lady...what did I tell you about all those exclamation marks when you post to me? How dare you speak to me in that tone of typing...LOL..
Theo

Summersville, WV

#4374 Feb 16, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning sweet man! Enjoy your day.
You have a good day too (sweetness)...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4375 Feb 16, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Yes, dirty words. Stop saying "SNOW!"
We didn't get any "S" last night. Ha ha
Lol @ Mav.*SMH*
It has been S***ing here all day, at times like a blizzard.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4376 Feb 16, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been S***ing here all day, at times like a blizzard.
Ninja send some to me . The ground needs the slow melt and we need the cold to kill off pesky plant insects .

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4377 Feb 16, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
Daily trivia February 16, 2013
Question: Who wrote,`...a woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke`?
I didn't cause I love women but not cigars . Lady G if I love women does that make me a Lesbian ?

Location hidden

#4378 Feb 16, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't cause I love women but not cigars . Lady G if I love women does that make me a Lesbian ?
LOL would that be a lesbian trapped in a bull's body?

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#4379 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll be home later this evening and after inventory, dinner and settling in, I'll pop in for a bit!!!
You're busier than I was today.

*POP!*

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#4380 Feb 16, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
Hello Lady g.
Just read a tad bit of TM8's thread they are either all nuts or bored or both.
This is one of my favorite songs. Also the singer with the short hair is not bad to look at.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b-2dKOfbC9cXX
TM8s thread is a playground.

I would say BOTH! Lol

I like that video, thank you. He is some nice eye candy. ;-)

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#4381 Feb 16, 2013
Theo wrote:
<quoted text>All right lil lady...what did I tell you about all those exclamation marks when you post to me? How dare you speak to me in that tone of typing...LOL..
Lol

My darling Theo, she only uses those exclamation marks because she's happy to see you. Now, when she starts typing in all capital letters, she's yelling at you.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spenard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' ends TLC run ... but buz... (Jan '11) 19 hr Tazo 58
Ancestry searcher Mon Ancestry Searcher 1
News Ex-Stripper Gets 99 Years For Murder Plot (Aug '08) May 23 Anne 32
Review: J Dirk Lawyer DC May 22 mac 1
News AK Beat: Anchorage police ask for public's help... (Oct '14) Oct '14 andres 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
News Missing woman's family to hold vigil on her bir... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Cindy Holland 1
More from around the web

Spenard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]