“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4221 Feb 12, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't the one I wanted.......and it wasn't what they actually played when I went to boot camp......lol
Lol My oldest brother would mimic Taps to awaken us for school. He didn't know that I was pretending to be asleep. I went to bed very early back then because I had to get up at 5am. Anyway, I would grunt, groan, kick him, whatever I could to irritate him. Yes, I was ornery. It got to the point that he would take my blankets or threaten me with water. He finally found out that I was faking it.*grin*

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#4222 Feb 12, 2013
If a bra is an "over-the-shoulder boulder holder" what would you call men's underwear?

A: Under the butt nut hut.

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#4223 Feb 12, 2013
Good evening darlings!! I'm glued to the news. I don't think this is going to end well.

Reports: Officer killed in shootout; fugitive ex-cop believed barricaded

Person believed to be renegade ex-LAPD officer Christopher Dorner is barricaded in southern California cabin and exchanged gunfire with police, authorities say
Police: Encounter came after authorities found vehicle believed to have been stolen by Dorner, who fled into a forest and into the cabin
Dorner, alleged to be targeting police officers for his 2008 dismissal, is suspect in three killings

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/12/police-c...

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#4224 Feb 12, 2013
Romper Room Backwards:

As I look into my magic mirror.....

I don't see Dad, Cal, Mrs-W, Mav, Lily, Molly, CD, Shadow, Hatti, Bertie, Ruby, or Theo.

Lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4225 Feb 12, 2013
Lady-G, They are calling for more snow Friday and Saturday. 1-3 inches for you and I. 3-6 inches for Greenbriar county and those counties on that side of the state. They are also saying we could have snow start early tomm. I wish Weepy would stop hitting that ENTER KEY on the "requesting more snow form" The last time he done that...He enrolled SD, Me and himself in the Army! Sundog moved to Tx. I went to NC and Weepy went in the Navy. ;P

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4226 Feb 12, 2013
Hii Lady G and everyone.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4227 Feb 12, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
Romper Room Backwards:
I don't see Dad, Cal, Mrs-W, Mav, Lily, Molly, CD, Shadow, Hatti, Bertie, Ruby, or Theo.
Lol
Mrs-W and I are here.......out today running errands and other stuff:-)

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4228 Feb 12, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
Romper Room Backwards:
Lol
Hello Lady -G-. Getting a late start reading and posting to threads tonight. I hope you are having a fun evening. I used to take cans of the same size and attach strings to them and when the children on Romper Room would get out the their walking shoes I would wear mine. I even made some for my 2 nephews. We used to also make cars out of cardboard boxes. My nephews of course had box trucks.:) We once was lucky enough to get a refrigerator box and we made a club house. Mom was so happy because we didn't use any more sheets for our indoor tents.

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#4229 Feb 12, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
Lady-G, They are calling for more snow Friday and Saturday. 1-3 inches for you and I. 3-6 inches for Greenbriar county and those counties on that side of the state. They are also saying we could have snow start early tomm. I wish Weepy would stop hitting that ENTER KEY on the "requesting more snow form" The last time he done that...He enrolled SD, Me and himself in the Army! Sundog moved to Tx. I went to NC and Weepy went in the Navy. ;P
Hi Shadow, Stop saying the dirty word!

Lol Remove the ENTER KEY from Weepy's keyboard. If he keeps doing that I'm moving to Florida.

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#4230 Feb 12, 2013
Bertie D wrote:
Hii Lady G and everyone.
Hi Bertie, how was your day? Other than busy?

Your parka and boots are in the hall closet. ;-)

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#4231 Feb 12, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs-W and I are here.......out today running errands and other stuff:-)
Hi Cal! Me too. Are we in sync or what!? Lol

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#4232 Feb 12, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Lady -G-. Getting a late start reading and posting to threads tonight. I hope you are having a fun evening. I used to take cans of the same size and attach strings to them and when the children on Romper Room would get out the their walking shoes I would wear mine. I even made some for my 2 nephews. We used to also make cars out of cardboard boxes. My nephews of course had box trucks.:) We once was lucky enough to get a refrigerator box and we made a club house. Mom was so happy because we didn't use any more sheets for our indoor tents.
Hi CD! I was just coming to visit you. I've missed seeing your beautiful shell.:-)

We used to do that and I taught it to my kids. I miss their adolescent years. We had a blast!

Location hidden

#4233 Feb 12, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi CD! I was just coming to visit you. I've missed seeing your beautiful shell.:-)
We used to do that and I taught it to my kids. I miss their adolescent years. We had a blast!
I'm glad I had a chance to talk to you tonight. What's been happening in your neck of the woods?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4234 Feb 12, 2013

I been kinda busy today .

Location hidden

#4235 Feb 12, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0jsk1A0tsScXX
I been kinda busy today .
Good evening, Dad. I enjoyed talking to a couple of weeks ago. I hope you had a great day even though it was busy.

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#4236 Feb 12, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad I had a chance to talk to you tonight. What's been happening in your neck of the woods?
Eh, just the same old stuff. Work, school, and taking care of my furbabies. My daughter moved out so I only have my two girls now and they are spoiled.

I hope your furbaby is doing better.

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#4237 Feb 12, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0jsk1A0tsScXX
I been kinda busy today.
Lmao! It seems that everyone has been busy today Dad.

It's almost time for a nightcap, if I can keep my eyes open long enough. ;-)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4238 Feb 12, 2013
Yo CooterDog and Lady G it's drizzly here an my leg has hurt all day and yes I was out in it . Had a calf decided he wanted to be born a month early . He an mom are ok but are in a stall in the barn with 1 of my guys so x them fingers . He's got a good shot as he was up wobbling around an searching for a tit an found it with a little help .

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4239 Feb 12, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cal! Me too. Are we in sync or what!? Lol
Probably just in sync......lol!!!

“Winning Is The Best”

Since: Dec 11

Revenge! Lol :0)

#4240 Feb 12, 2013
Hey everybody! Have I missed out on anything! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spenard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
And Now, An Episode Of 'The Wasilla Hillbillies' Sat Sarge 4
Vaness Paradis: Mt. Baker Theater? Sat Bruce Deile 4
Vanessa Paradis: "Les Cactus" Sat Bruce Deile 15
Last Post Wins!!! (Apr '11) Sep 10 In-Like-Flynn 1,870
Does Anyone Here Know Etrulia Byrd? (Sep '13) Sep 9 Wait-----what 3
Vanessa Paradis--The Best of Modern Day Singers Sep 4 CB Deile 17
Marijuana and Jerry Garcia; My Letter Published Sep 4 CB Deile 3
•••
•••
•••