Glinda's Magic Bubble

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#3923 Feb 6, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
It is times like these that make the conversation come alive for me. I talk a lot with my hands and I am very animated when I tell a story.
I love to make people laugh......with me, around me, at me.....it's all good.....their the ones rolling around with wet-wet pants.
I am the same way . I hired a new redneck on the farm a few years ago . He ask me what kind of cows an I said Brangus he said they white an I said nope and said Once You Go Black You Will Never Go Back . Every truck and ever piece of equipment aka combines semis,cotton pickers and tractor had bumper stickers in a week . Also had a pasture fence next to a heavy traveled rd with the signs . Ate Mo Ckin We Skeeered hanging about 10 fence post apart Black 6 in x 12 inch signs with white letters .

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3924 Feb 6, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
It is times like these that make the conversation come alive for me. I talk a lot with my hands and I am very animated when I tell a story.
I love to make people laugh......with me, around me, at me.....it's all good.....their the ones rolling around with wet-wet pants.
I've never wet my pants but I laugh until I cry.

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3925 Feb 6, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
Speaking of having a drink on the desk, have you ever seen a person who talks a lot with their hands type?
I can't tell you how many glasses of pepsi I sent flying before I changed to the bottle.
Roflmao!!!

No and I don't think I want to see that.

“Just Call It Marriage Now”

Since: Sep 08

All rights For All!

#3926 Feb 6, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>I talk type so whomever is close knows what I type an when I lmao they come running to c what I just read .or is it RED ?
Well, I would suppose the proper word in that sentence would be read unless you were making a reference to the color of drink you just spit all over your monitor, then it would most definitely be RED. Grape juice is interesting too.

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#3927 Feb 6, 2013
each word on a seperate piece a wood

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3928 Feb 6, 2013
Small Town Southern Man-Alan Jackson

“Just Call It Marriage Now”

Since: Sep 08

All rights For All!

#3929 Feb 6, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never wet my pants but I laugh until I cry.
My brothers would tickle me trying to make me pee and all I would get is wet eyes and two sides that ached for days. I still love to be tickled and get into tickle matches. Being small and wiry, I can give someone a run for their money.

But then when you start life out head first in the toilet, your bound to either have a bad attitude or a great sense of humor. I got the later.

“Just Call It Marriage Now”

Since: Sep 08

All rights For All!

#3930 Feb 6, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao!! I'm wondering about you at the moment.
What ya wondering? I'll tell. You got pictures? No? <tips head up and to the side to look down the nose) Well, then maybe I'll answer and maybe I won't.

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3931 Feb 6, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>I am the same way. I hired a new redneck on the farm a few years ago. He ask me what kind of cows an I said Brangus he said they white an I said nope and said Once You Go Black You Will Never Go Back. Every truck and ever piece of equipment aka combines semis, cotton pickers and tractor had bumper stickers in a week. Also had a pasture fence next to a heavy traveled rd with the signs. Ate Mo Ckin We Skeeered hanging about 10 fence post apart Black 6 in x 12 inch signs with white letters.
Lmao! I can imagine people's expressions as they drive by.

“Just Call It Marriage Now”

Since: Sep 08

All rights For All!

#3932 Feb 6, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
each word on a seperate piece a wood
I read this three times, then stood up and looked at it up side down , and nope....not getting it...

What???

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3933 Feb 6, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
My brothers would tickle me trying to make me pee and all I would get is wet eyes and two sides that ached for days. I still love to be tickled and get into tickle matches. Being small and wiry, I can give someone a run for their money.
But then when you start life out head first in the toilet, your bound to either have a bad attitude or a great sense of humor. I got the later.
I have three brothers and six step-brothers. I got tickled a lot!

My son likes to tickle me. He tries to sneak up behind me and grab me.

I love to laugh and find reasons to laugh.

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3934 Feb 6, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
What ya wondering? I'll tell. You got pictures? No? <tips head up and to the side to look down the nose) Well, then maybe I'll answer and maybe I won't.
Lmao! Nothing now. I surrender!

Tipping your head up got me.

*picks self up off floor*

“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

West Virginia

#3935 Feb 6, 2013
People Are Crazy-Billy Currington

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#3936 Feb 6, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
I read this three times, then stood up and looked at it up side down , and nope....not getting it...
What???
Chick_Filet commercial black n white cows Eat Mo Ckn mine is ate mo ckn we skeered
each word on 1 6 x 12 in sign 40 ft down the road so u c 1 word then the next an so forth

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#3937 Feb 6, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
My brothers would tickle me trying to make me pee and all I would get is wet eyes and two sides that ached for days. I still love to be tickled and get into tickle matches. Being small and wiry, I can give someone a run for their money.
But then when you start life out head first in the toilet, your bound to either have a bad attitude or a great sense of humor. I got the later.
.
.
.
.
. I'm still laughing as I see ya mom having you while sitting on the commode LMAO LMAO LMAO

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms

#3938 Feb 6, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
I have three brothers and six step-brothers. I got tickled a lot!
My son likes to tickle me. He tries to sneak up behind me and grab me.
I love to laugh and find reasons to laugh.
My oldest an only daughter is 38 and still laughs an farts at the same time .

“Just Call It Marriage Now”

Since: Sep 08

All rights For All!

#3939 Feb 6, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>Chick_Filet commercial black n white cows Eat Mo Ckn mine is ate mo ckn we skeered
each word on 1 6 x 12 in sign 40 ft down the road so u c 1 word then the next an so forth
OOOhhhhhhhh.....that makes a lot more sense. That would make it look like OMG...that is FUNNNY. LMAO. I just got this.

“Just Call It Marriage Now”

Since: Sep 08

All rights For All!

#3940 Feb 6, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! Nothing now. I surrender!
Tipping your head up got me.
*picks self up off floor*
But you never even asked me about the toilet thing.

“Just Call It Marriage Now”

Since: Sep 08

All rights For All!

#3941 Feb 6, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
My brothers would tickle me trying to make me pee and all I would get is wet eyes and two sides that ached for days. I still love to be tickled and get into tickle matches. Being small and wiry, I can give someone a run for their money.
But then when you start life out head first in the toilet, your bound to either have a bad attitude or a great sense of humor. I got the later.
.
.
.
.
. I'm still laughing as I see ya mom having you while sitting on the commode LMAO LMAO LMAO
You know the story...how do you know the story? I bet I tell it better. lmao.

NO matter who tells it or who you are, it's just too darn sad not to be hilarious.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3942 Feb 6, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't say that around my kids. They say "what mind?" Lol
Yea, if ya want to know anything about us.....just ask our kids, they'd never lie......lol!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spenard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alice Dona 1964: Hilarious!!!! 26 min Chris Deile 2
Chris Deile & Ria Bartok Intersect in Time 1 hr Chris Deile 34
News Ash creates a haze in Kodiak, as seen on this F... Nov 17 Sundance79 1
***Icnoptnthis Another Word Game (Add -Drop)*** Nov 16 Princess Hey 124
Wagner s from Ohio loose in alaska Nov 9 Kylo Ren 4
Ria Bartok "Frankie"; 1963 Nov 1 Chris Deile 14
News AK Beat: Anchorage police ask for public's help... (Oct '14) Oct '14 andres 1

Spenard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spenard Mortgages