“AKA Glinda”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3861 Feb 6, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Lady G I wasn't hiding I was running a fever of 102 all evening and through the night. Now it's back to the Doctor's and hope he doesn't put me back in the hospital.
Good morning Lily! I'm sorry to 'hear' that. I hope it's nothing serious.*Hugs*

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3862 Feb 6, 2013
Good morning friends! It's time to rise and shine!!

Coffee is ready!

It's hump day. Get over the hump and the rest of the week is smooth sailing!

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3863 Feb 6, 2013
Daily trivia February 6, 2013

Question: What city was the setting for `Dynasty`?

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3864 Feb 6, 2013
On this day in history February 6

1778 The United States gained official recognition from France as the two nations signed the Treaty of Amity and Commerce and the Treaty of Alliance in Paris.
1865 General Robert E. Lee is appointed commander-in-chief of the Confederacy armies.
1926 The National Football League adopted a rule that made players ineligible for competition until their college class graduated.
1932 Dog sled racing happened for the first time in Olympic competition.
1943 Having left the Tommy Dorsey Band four months prior, Frank Sinatra makes his vocalist debut on the radio show, "Your Hit Parade."
1952 Britain's King George VI died. His daughter, Elizabeth II, succeeded him.
1971 NASA Astronaut Alan B. Shepard used a six-iron that he had brought inside his spacecraft and swung at three golf balls on the surface of the moon.
1972 Over 500,000 pieces of irate mail arrived at the mailroom of CBS-TV, when word leaked out that an edited-for-TV version of the X-rated movie, "The Demand," would be shown.
1987 President Ronald Reagan turned 76 years old this day, and became the oldest U.S. President in history.
1995 Robert Holland, Jr. is named the new Ben & Jerry's CEO after the Vermont ice cream company holds a "Yo! I Want To Be A CEO!" search.
1998 Washington National Airport was renamed for Ronald Reagan with the signing of a bill by President Clinton.
1999 King Hussein of Jordan transferred full political power to his oldest son, the Crown Prince Abdullah.
1999 Heavy fighting resumed along the common border between Ethiopia and Eritrea.
2000 Russia's acting President Vladimir Putin announced that Russian forces had captured Grozny, Chechnya. The capital city had been under the control of Chechen rebels.
2000 In Finland, Foreign Minister Tarja Halonen became the first woman to be elected president.
2000 U.S. First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton formally declared that she was a candidate for a U.S. Senate seat from the state of New York.

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3865 Feb 6, 2013
This is the best gift a parent can possess.

'Greatest birthday' for boy rescued from Alabama bunker by FBI
http://tinyurl.com/b2tnr5a

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3866 Feb 6, 2013
I have an appointment so playtime is over for me. BBL!

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!*Hugs*

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#3867 Feb 6, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks NorCal!
Hope you feel better soon and don't have an infection or anything......our prayers are with you:-)

Morning Lady G and the rest of the group.......wishing everyone a great day!

“T.H.I.N.K. Before you Speak”

Since: Sep 08

With My Wife and Family

#3868 Feb 6, 2013
Sorry everyone. Been out for a few days. Been busy around here and I can only take so much busy and then I begin to prioritize. lol

But anyways, I seen a thread today and thought I would share here what I posted there. I think it is something good to think about.

This is what I most admire about people......

people in general = their ability to face anything

my friends = their ability to make me laugh and cry

my children = their ability to AMAZE me

my wife = the way she loves me no matter what

My Town, USA

#3869 Feb 6, 2013
Lady -G- wrote:
I have an appointment so playtime is over for me. BBL!
Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!*Hugs*
Where's Molly Rose? I haven't been able to get a hold of her, I hope everything is all right.

My Town, USA

#3870 Feb 6, 2013
Hey Glinda and friends in the Magic Bubble I have invited a dear friend of mine to join us here on this thread. Please make him feel at home as you do me. I hope he joins us, I know you will all love him! He is known as "needinsum" and I told him how great everyone here is. Thanks all for being yourselves I so enjoy each and every one of you!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3871 Feb 6, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
Sorry everyone. Been out for a few days. Been busy around here and I can only take so much busy and then I begin to prioritize. lol
But anyways, I seen a thread today and thought I would share here what I posted there. I think it is something good to think about.
Concerning the last line here Which wife do I need to ask ? Wait you didn't say x wifes I'm safe sorry I dont need to ask those 5 since I just look for female friends with benefits now .

“Looking for my all beef patty”

Since: Jan 13

Dads Farm, TN

#3872 Feb 6, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>Daymn what is that smell . I swear I saw a legghumper/stalker with a bad hair weave this morning but it/she/was headed the wrong way on the interstate . Lets hope a semi picks him for a ride far far far away .
Morning ya'll
Oh HoneyBooBoos yous says the sweetest tangs!
I be waiting for yous to gives me a rides!
*wink**wink*
*snap*

Location hidden

#3873 Feb 6, 2013
Dads Sugarplum wrote:
<quoted text>Oh HoneyBooBoos yous says the sweetest tangs!
*wink**wink*
*snap*
Did anybody smell that stink that just kinda hangs around ? Glinda ya need ta open da windows an maybe this Igloo will air out .

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#3874 Feb 6, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>Did anybody smell that stink that just kinda hangs around ? Glinda ya need ta open da windows an maybe this Igloo will air out .
We have some lovely troll spray that might help.....lol!!!

“T.H.I.N.K. Before you Speak”

Since: Sep 08

With My Wife and Family

#3875 Feb 6, 2013
Dads Sugarplum wrote:
<quoted text>Oh HoneyBooBoos yous says the sweetest tangs!
*wink**wink*
*snap*
He has already been promised to me. I thank you for keeping him company and I appreciate your time involved but your services are no longer needed now. I am quite capable of handling a dad on my own.

He has been selected for lesbian transformation and not gay. Sorry. I guess you'll have to check with the people in the upper offices. I just do what I'm told and this one is on my roster.

Have a great day.

Location hidden

#3876 Feb 6, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
We have some lovely troll spray that might help.....lol!!!
I threw 3 cans a troll spray at it/he/she an watched it/he/she eat the cans like a goat does . I think we need the Pest Exterminator !

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3877 Feb 6, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you feel better soon and don't have an infection or anything......our prayers are with you:-)
Morning Lady G and the rest of the group.......wishing everyone a great day!
Good evening Cal! I hope you had a wonderful day.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#3878 Feb 6, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>I threw 3 cans a troll spray at it/he/she an watched it/he/she eat the cans like a goat does . I think we need the Pest Exterminator !
You have to apply the right sort of Pest-be-gone troll spray......lol!!!

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3879 Feb 6, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
You were missed dear Mrs-W! Welcome back.:-)

I agree with that, but I would've reworded the last one as "spouse/significant other." I don't have any so it doesn't matter. Lol

“AKA Glinda”

Location hidden

#3880 Feb 6, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's Molly Rose? I haven't been able to get a hold of her, I hope everything is all right.
I haven't talked to her in a few days. If you get in touch with her, tell her to check in please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spenard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good as Gold Backers of Alaska mine win court b... 8 hr Prejudice Grubers 2
Call 1~855~205~0915 Best free Anti Virus Malwar... 12 hr Neurotech 1
Call 1~855~205~0915 for Best Spyware, Adware or... 12 hr Neurotech 1
Call 1~855~205~0915 How to Remove Malware, Adwa... 12 hr Neurotech 1
Call 1~855~205~0915 for Trojan Computer virus r... 12 hr Neurotech 1
AK Beat: Anchorage police ask for public's help... Oct '14 andres 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
Spenard Dating
Find my Match

Spenard People Search