After Soteria House Shooting Victim Dies, Questions Remain

Full story: MSNBC

Soteria House was supposed to be a safe place. The sprawling green multiplex on Doris Street was designed to be a respite from psychiatric wards and institutions; a chance for young people diagnosed with serious mental illnesses like schizophrenia to live in a place that was like a home, not a hospital, making choices for themselves.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Mar 24, 2013
the truth and nothing but

Skagway, AK

#1 Jul 22, 2011
that's what we want natalie. YOU did this to your daughter by shipping her off alone. let everyone know how you lost your younger children because your "home" was full of feces and filth. you have your bahai friends tricked but not the people who know the REAL you. LIAR!!!
cmon pig

Skagway, AK

#2 Jul 23, 2011
TELL THE TRUTH!
Scuse me

Skagway, AK

#3 Jul 23, 2011
My understanding is that her mother stood in the way of disconnecting her from life support at the initial time it was to have happened. It was delayed for 6 hours and she passed away 5 hours later. In this article, it indicates that her mother says that Mozelle went 29 hours before she passed away. Natasha is so FOS. She had the hospital security, the nurses, and the Anchorage PD in an uproar with her shenanigans. The Bahai should dump her just for associating their name with hers in such and embarrassing manner.

Here's the link to the article:

http://www.onestopnewsstand.com/anchorage/mot...
unknown

Haines, AK

#4 Sep 1, 2012
the truth and nothing but wrote:
that's what we want natalie. YOU did this to your daughter by shipping her off alone. let everyone know how you lost your younger children because your "home" was full of feces and filth. you have your bahai friends tricked but not the people who know the REAL you. LIAR!!!
Whom ever this is , is exactly right on target, this woman is very "TOXIC" a danger to children and the comunity! She is fraudulent and reckless. Without any concern whos lifes she ruins along the way. Fruadulent to the state in which she resides in, including collecting PFD from the state of Alaska while residing in Washington State 2007-2009 maybe longer? She needs to be exposed, and she needs help!
unknown

Haines, AK

#5 Sep 1, 2012
unknown wrote:
<quoted text> Whom ever this is , is exactly right on target, this woman is very "TOXIC" a danger to children and the comunity! She is fraudulent and reckless. Without any concern whos lifes she ruins along the way. Fruadulent to the state in which she resides in, including collecting PFD from the state of Alaska while residing in Washington State 2007-2009 maybe longer? She needs to be exposed, and she needs help!
And now all the children are sick in the doctors office all the time. Its her that is sick and making her children sick for attention for herself "Munchausen by Proxy" It is child abuse! Juneau Alaska hospital and doctors were sick of her actions, that why she went to Seattle cause Alaska was really starting to notice her mental issue of taking chilren to the doctors to much! Know ther is evidence shes in Washington State doing this and I hope they catch her and pin her for this chil abuse!!!
Lrknrshjbvsd

United States

#6 Sep 1, 2012
She lost her daughter. I think that's enough punishment.
ohhh

United States

#7 Mar 24, 2013
She caused her daughter's death!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spenard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins!!! (Apr '11) Fri texas pete 1,860
Need new FWB Thu Anonymous 3
Vanessa Paradis--The Best of Modern Day Singers Aug 28 Bruce Deile 12
Dr Glenn Stewart (Feb '12) Aug 28 CHS 6
Where's all the 420 babes? Aug 27 AK 420 DADDY 4
Ornella Vanoni "Una Ragione Di Piu:" Final perf... Aug 25 Bruce Deile 16
Alaska State Troopers (Jan '11) Aug 25 Pepper Pots 102
•••
•••
•••