First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just curious

Manchester, KY

#1 May 1, 2009
anyone know her?
who knows

Little Valley, NY

#2 May 5, 2009
is it the same Anna that used to date Bryan White?
someone

Harrogate, TN

#3 May 5, 2009
dont know bout that but shes with that jeremy abbott now...
haa

Burnet, TX

#4 May 5, 2009
I do know that she is having a baby in july it is a boy. when did she get back with jeremy
whiskey girl

Harrogate, TN

#5 May 8, 2009
who dont know her? 4 real!!! B n around all over the county.
Male

United States

#6 May 9, 2009
Yeah no her as "ANY TIME Anna" or "ALL DAY". Wish I didn't. drunk
now

Winchester, KY

#7 May 11, 2009
no shes with terry evans. its his kid too .. supposedly .. well they have been together for 10 months now

Since: Aug 09

New Tazewell, TN

#8 Aug 31, 2009
Any day. yeah who dont know her... she has been living with terry for 10 months but that dont mean $hi+... she got all pilled up the other day & tried to tell a woman that shes been sleeping with her husband. which was a lie bc i know the man & hes got more sense than that. i guess she was thinkin she would get the wife mad at the husband & they would go party with his money but she was dead wrong. the wife knows her husband better than that. lets just say ana got to leave more f*cked up than she came... & its not the last of the beat downs for that low life
Gina

Tazewell, TN

#9 Sep 3, 2009
Ya I Know Her Shes A sweet person and from what Destiny tells me she was never with her husband teddy and never said she was but could easily been tammys just so fu***** jelous its stupid but he has gave Destiny money when she needed it and told her he would leave his wife in a heartbeat if she would leave the father of her children. With her husband and dont give a fu** about that red headed bi** if Destiny Wanted to She could Kick her ass good Destiny is a 2nd degree blackbelt and I seen her fight at compititions.
stupidPEOPLEanno yME

New Tazewell, TN

#10 Sep 8, 2009
Gina wrote:
Ya I Know Her Shes A sweet person and from what Destiny tells me she was never with her husband teddy and never said she was but could easily been tammys just so fu***** jelous its stupid but he has gave Destiny money when she needed it and told her he would leave his wife in a heartbeat if she would leave the father of her children. With her husband and dont give a fu** about that red headed bi** if Destiny Wanted to She could Kick her ass good Destiny is a 2nd degree blackbelt and I seen her fight at compititions.
wth are you talking about??? this is abt anna day not destiny? or teddy? or who ever you think your going on about... learn to read
anyday

Dickson, TN

#12 Sep 22, 2009
didnt she date wiley daniels years ago?
blue neon

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Sep 23, 2009
Just got back in town, knew Terry back in the day and just wondering how he is doing and if he is really with this ana chick I've heard not so good things about.
1hottmama1987

Harrogate, TN

#14 Nov 22, 2009
wouldnt_u_like2kno wrote:
Any day. yeah who dont know her... she has been living with terry for 10 months but that dont mean $hi+... she got all pilled up the other day & tried to tell a woman that shes been sleeping with her husband. which was a lie bc i know the man & hes got more sense than that. i guess she was thinkin she would get the wife mad at the husband & they would go party with his money but she was dead wrong. the wife knows her husband better than that. lets just say ana got to leave more f*cked up than she came... & its not the last of the beat downs for that low life
u make no sense....Dummy
someone

Antioch, TN

#15 Nov 29, 2009
bryan white or bryan wyatt I have heard both stories and one of the bryan's are my boyfriend. i knew that girl would be on here abouthow old was he or what kind of trcuk details please!
Someone u Aint

United States

#16 Mar 20, 2010
Yeah I know Terry is my dad and he is with Anna day and Camron the baby is my half brother Terry is doing good but Anna is a b!tch if she is on drugs but she is nice if she ain't messed up I don't like her at all she is a pill head and I hate tht my dad got together with her and had camron could got with someone eles but her and have a baby he is stupid for still being with her after so much h-ll she has put him through
Johnna

Nashville, TN

#17 Mar 24, 2010
People should'nt be so mean. I haven't seen Anna in a long time but she was always so sweet.

Anna if you see Rachel or Dilon tell them I love them and I would love to see them thanks Johnna Murray
wasup girl

Nashville, TN

#18 Mar 24, 2010
from an old friend Travis
Rachel Murray

Knoxville, TN

#19 Mar 29, 2010
Johnna wrote:
People should'nt be so mean. I haven't seen Anna in a long time but she was always so sweet.
Anna if you see Rachel or Dilon tell them I love them and I would love to see them thanks Johnna Murray
Johnna, you know where we live and you know our number hasn't changed sense we got the house in 87'.. Me and Anna dont talk anymore so she wont be relaying any of your messages unfortunately.. You know the number, call it if you wanna see how your brother and sister is doing. Love you too forever & always.
not afraid

Winchester, KY

#20 Jun 3, 2010
She will get her day with me.... She puts my niece thru hell...she got messed up and broke into my moms house and stole her medication and her clothes including her panties...my mom is fifty years old and cant defend herself, but I sure can defend her. If you read this ANNA I am the one sister that isnt afraid to stomp your ass!!! You need to b leavin my mother alone, and for my niece, well I dare you to make her cry again over you being stupid. I will tell this to your face as soon as I see you.
Good Lawwd

Honolulu, HI

#21 Feb 11, 2011
Burning her baby on the stove.. living with Josh Ayers? Wow Anna... Really? LOL You a bad b*tch aint you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speedwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TBI Office of Inspector General (Nov '13) 5 hr I know 11
Experience with Heather Kinningham? 5 hr Casey 2
Homes for rent in Sharps Chapel (Oct '16) 15 hr Mark 6
Excited White Oak citizen Fri White oak citizen 1
Tell us why ? Fri White oak citizen 7
to all you foster parents in Claiborne county w... (Mar '14) Apr 27 Judges 35
Maci coffee Apr 27 English Major 2

Speedwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Speedwell Mortgages