madjack

Tazewell, TN

#1 Oct 12, 2010
somewhere between bobbys cyc and the sawmill anybody know anything
Resident

Harrogate, TN

#2 Oct 12, 2010
Son came thru shortly after it happened. Said a white Chevy extended cab truck was on it's side near Tigermart and there was a red vehicle in the ditch near where old road cuts behind Tigermart where an old man and woman would park and sell apples, tomatos, etc. back in the summer. He said red vehicle was smashed so bad he couldn't even tell what it was. Said something about possibly a child being killed in accident as he saw them carry something smaller from one of the vehicles and it was covered with a sheet. He said it was probably the worst wreck he has ever seen.
wow

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2010
I'm held up in traffic..have been for 45 minutes..must be bad..

Since: Oct 10

Canada

#4 Oct 12, 2010
Does anyone know who!
Wreak on Hwy 63

Speedwell, TN

#5 Oct 12, 2010
No people died,the lady in the Red SUV was picked up by LifeStar and was taken to Knoxville.I have no name on her.The guy in the white truck was a Russell man.I have no first name.I heard he was drinking and he had a Dog in the truck,which died.I heard this from one of the men working the accident since about 5:30 pm,he said.He said the Russell man was lucky.
Wondering

Paintsville, KY

#6 Oct 13, 2010
Does anybody know any names yet? I know some Russells from back in Red Hill. What about the woman...where was she from? I certainly hope all is o.k.
Heard

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Oct 13, 2010
The man in the white truck was Frankie Schmit. He lived in Red hill. that's all i know.
Wondering

Paintsville, KY

#8 Oct 13, 2010
Heard wrote:
The man in the white truck was Frankie Schmit. He lived in Red hill. that's all i know.
I know Frankie..is he alright?
Wreak on Hwy 63

Speedwell, TN

#9 Oct 13, 2010
Heard wrote:
One of the men working the accident told me the man in the white truck was a Russell man that lived around Red Hill.However I guess we will have to wait to see that the paper says.Hear say don't hold up in a court of law.
random guy

United States

#10 Oct 13, 2010
I got to the wreck about a minute after it happened and there was no baby it was a dog it lived and frankie was in the white truck and he seemed ok when the pulled him out he was concious
Heard

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Oct 13, 2010
Wreak on Hwy 63 wrote:
<quoted text>One of the men working the accident told me the man in the white truck was a Russell man that lived around Red Hill.However I guess we will have to wait to see that the paper says.Hear say don't hold up in a court of law.
I guess what you 'heard' was wrong and it won't hold up in the court of law! However, I guess you will have to wait to see what the paper says, cause I already know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speedwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sweat Hog Julie Fejeran 2 hr clayton epperly 4
Ben evans (Aug '11) 13 hr 1111111abc 7
Savannah Day 18 hr The Real Savannah... 3
Lora Jones (Dec '12) 18 hr Uaintnobetter 7
Tim Park 18 hr Uaintnobetter 3
John upton show Sat ppp 8
hospital (Mar '11) Fri Sal 152
Speedwell Dating
Find my Match

Speedwell People Search