Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 11, 2012
Anyone know what happened to her?
family

New Tazewell, TN

#2 Jun 11, 2012
I do and who wonts to know dont get on here and start things you know when you post on here people starts crap

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 12, 2012
We used to be close, I was wondering what happened shes not around the valley. To be honest I wanted to ask her out. She's a good girl, I have nothing bad to say about her.
She has been through a lot, losing her parents and all sorry I missed the funerals I was out fishing.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 3, 2012
She has a facebook let me tell you she is smoking! She do not live in the valley anymore. If she ever comes around people let me know cus i want to see her from her pictures on facebook her man is lucky

i was at Bills funeral i feel for both girls sadly all i was thinking is how good she looked.

you can not ask her out i have first dibbs!
Angie herself

Kent, WA

#5 Oct 22, 2012
Well I do not know who you all are. Thanks Family for sticking up for me. If you were at my fathers funeral why don't you tell me who you are?

Yes I have a man...and the fact you were thinking dirty thoughts in my mourning time, thats sick!!!

Bud- If we were so close then why don't a name come to mind?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speedwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James "Jimmy" dean 6 hr Jean Luc Picard 2
Looking for a job in tazewell tn 10 hr Austin Fultz 1
County employees running for commissioners Tue McDonaldswifi 1
Dennis Estes Tue McDonaldswifi 1
melissa collins (Jul '12) Tue oooooooooo chit 12
Wanting to rent aluminum fishing boat for a few... May 21 Kevin 1
d t r May 21 Jim 2

Speedwell Jobs

Personal Finance

Speedwell Mortgages