What ya meaning?
flo

Verona, KY

#3 May 2, 2010
whats going on with her
Wondering

New Tazewell, TN

#4 May 4, 2010
She is really doing great. She is attending church and really straightening her life up like we all should do.Pray it instead of saying it. Live by this and you'll help yourself and the whole world.
flo

Verona, KY

#5 May 5, 2010
thats good im glad to hear she is doig good
dont -buy-it

La Vergne, TN

#6 May 6, 2010
so she has stopped fullin with all the men huh well thats great thats a good thing that shes going to church cause after all the married men shes slept with includin mine she needs all our prayers
Wondering

New Tazewell, TN

#7 May 6, 2010
Don't know her business and don't wanna, but she is really trying. We ALL make mistakes that's why we are human not Angels!
dont -buy-it

La Vergne, TN

#8 May 7, 2010
ok know her and dont know her business then how do u know whats she up to lol look if shes doin better thats all good the only thing im "wonderin" is does she realize how much drama she caused a lot of people she should b prayin 4 the ones shes hurt and ask them 4 forgiveness .She did sleep with alot of people she should not have and tried to hide it from everyone but what she didnt realize is that peolpe do talk and sooner than later will meet up and know that she slept with their men rumors go along long way
wishing u well

New Tazewell, TN

#9 May 7, 2010
dont -buy-it wrote:
so she has stopped fullin with all the men huh well thats great thats a good thing that shes going to church cause after all the married men shes slept with includin mine she needs all our prayers
I hope your life is better now. Betrayal is a hard thing to live through.
Wondering

New Tazewell, TN

#10 May 10, 2010
Didn't know all that. If she gets right with God then he'll show her what she needs to do. Sorry you've been betrayed. Been there before.
rhonda

United States

#11 Jul 7, 2010
Ok I don't know what makes people think they have 2 get on here and talk about people instead of going 2 them and saying I guess because they r pussys but I want 2 set a few things straight. I have slept with one married man in my whole 35 years I was 21 and I don't think its anybody bussiness now 2 b saying anything about it. And just 2 let u know yes I'm talking 2 whoever the bitch is that is on here talking about me if u weren't there u don't know how many people I have slept with. If u weren't there u have know idea. But I guess ur a saint and have never done any thing wrong in ur life, well let me just tell u there is no person walking on this earth that is perfect so get off it thinking ur god or something. I might have done alot wrong in my life but I have paid 4 it from loosing loved ones 2 fight the battle with cancer. I have raised my kids none r pregnant or on drugs which is more then I can say 4 most kids mines age. Now saying all that from now on if there is anymore of u hollier then thou people that live in the valley and think u r king or queen shit if u have anything 2 say 2 me or about me don't b pussys and come 2 me like a woman and say!!!
shasta

United States

#12 Jan 12, 2012
Ok let me just tell yuns all something on here that hide behind fake names and run your mouths. Everyone makes mistakes. Your not perfect. My whole family goes to church now and we are doing better. Its nobodys business who sleeps with who. If its not you, keep your nose outta it. One thing about this valley is nobody can keep their mouths shut and you know what? As long as someone is tlkn bout her, it keeps their mouth off someone else. Its pretty pathetic that yuns have nothing better to do with your life then sit and bad tlk someone to make yourselves feel better. Mom has been payed back for everything she has done. She has been through so much and is still the strongest person I know. She has raised us kids and done a damn good job at it. Not one of us kids have EVER done pills and we have worked for everything we got and its ridiculous that ppl have such pathetic lil lives that they feed off drama and try to make everyones life around them hell because they can't fix what's wrong with their own lives. Who are you to judge anybody?? Answer me that one. And if you got the guts to get on here and post shit about someone, then atleast grow up and tell someone who you are. Really, grow up and get a life. All I'm gonna say now is I pray for you all!!!!
rhonda

United States

#13 Jan 18, 2012
U know I would really love to know who u r? That u think u can get on here and say u know I've slept with ur husband? And that u know I've slept with anybodys husband for that matter. Let me explain something to u that I guess nobody can understand, if u r not there watching it happen u don't really know it.... all uu know is what uve been told by other ppl. And me living in this valley for as long as I have I can tell u ppl start stuff here just to c how far they can get it to go. But I'm sure the one that is on here judging me,ur a saint huh? U have never done anything wrong in ur life right? Well I'm sure if u had any kind of guts at all a lot of ppl could pick out ur wrong doing. Thank u shasta for saying what u said, now if these ppl would just grow up it would b fine. Whoever u r I wish u the best in ur life and I hope u have love happiness and everything u want to make u happy....and I hope u know Jesus GOD BLESS!
jo jo

New Tazewell, TN

#14 Jan 18, 2012
this is so funny
misty

United States

#15 Jan 18, 2012
What is funny jo jo
shasta

United States

#16 Apr 12, 2012
You ALL are pathetic!!
KY GIRL

Bowling Green, SC

#17 Apr 14, 2012
The luxery of living in the Valley, everyone has their nose in someone elses business. Rhonda honey apparently she isn't keeping her man satisfied to think that you have slept with him. This Valley is small if she wanted to confront you she should know your not hard to find!
shasta

United States

#18 Apr 17, 2012
They have to sit begind fake names and run their mouths

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speedwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is tommy hickman??? (Apr '10) 18 min korky 19
Flo 2 hr CW 21
Family Lawyer Needed 2 hr CW 19
Dr. Fejerans been in trouble with the DEA 7 hr Gotta love the gap 12
Sweat Hog Julie Fejeran 10 hr Getta Love The Gap 13
Lovins (Jan '10) 12 hr mama 148
marah wade (Apr '09) Tue beatthatass 151
Speedwell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Speedwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Speedwell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Speedwell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick