Just wondering

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2009
Does anyone know what went on last night in Pump Hollow?
Someone Said

Gwynneville, IN

#2 Oct 28, 2009
The person who lived next door to Tommy Tinnel shot themselves. That is only hearsay, not comfirmed.
marigold

Gwynneville, IN

#3 Oct 28, 2009
Someone Said wrote:
The person who lived next door to Tommy Tinnel shot themselves. That is only hearsay, not comfirmed.
I don't think they know for sure if she shot herself or someone else did it, but she is dead, It was Sharon Haynes Bolinger, widow of Johnny Bolinger.
Someone Said

Gwynneville, IN

#4 Oct 29, 2009
Johnny Wayne Bolinger? About 37-38
FAMILY

Winchester, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2009
Please let the true family be at peace. Sharon's life has ended tragically enough. Thank you.
Old Timer

Utica, KY

#6 Oct 29, 2009
Does anyone no what really happened!!
STUPID PEOPLE

Winchester, KY

#7 Oct 29, 2009
It is no one's business what happened. If you are in such dire need to find out information call the family or come by the funeral home. Pull up a pew and sit close to family members and fill your gut on all of their tears and heartache. ENJOY.
Old Timer

United States

#8 Oct 29, 2009
If someone got shoot and broke the law it everyone's business. I have family and we need to know if there is some killer on the loose smart ass!!!!!!!!!
Not as Stupid as You

United States

#9 Oct 30, 2009
STUPID PEOPLE wrote:
It is no one's business what happened. If you are in such dire need to find out information call the family or come by the funeral home. Pull up a pew and sit close to family members and fill your gut on all of their tears and heartache. ENJOY.
No Thanks,have better things to do.
Marley

Ooltewah, TN

#10 Nov 1, 2009
I heard that they were investigating this....?
OLD

Eaton, OH

#11 Nov 2, 2009
So sorry for your pain may God be with you and your loved ones at this time of sorrow.
FBI

Knoxville, TN

#12 Nov 13, 2009
Someone needs to look into this! The morning after Sharon's death I drove by her house and they were burning the carpet!!! They also had her cremated!! No evidence there! This is scary! They would only allow the immediate family to attend a small service. Bollingers don't cremate each other! What? If you can HELP the truth come out please do so!
neighbor

Knoxville, TN

#13 Nov 13, 2009
David Ray was standing in the drive way of Sharon's home. People coming in an out of the house. NO yellow tape! No preserving the crime scene! WTF!!!!!! The police around here!!! OMG!!! I can't believe this is happening. Anyone that has connections please CALL THEM!!! NOW!!!
more in new tazewell

Knoxville, TN

#14 Nov 13, 2009
Look at the forum in new tazewell for more details about Johnny Wayne and Brooke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speedwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
harmon Rd 8 hr karma 11
to all you foster parents in Claiborne county w... (Mar '14) Wed Sdps 36
Bodie Price (Jan '09) Wed Ptaerehsahh 165
dont go to tn iron motorcycle shop Tue Fellow rider 11
hair salon/ creative reflections robbery Tue BILLY 3
morgan turnmire (Oct '14) Tue mshea 3
Homes for rent in Sharps Chapel (Oct '16) Jul 24 Loyston 9

Speedwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance