Does anyone know where Alicia Surber ...

Does anyone know where Alicia Surber is these days?

Posted in the Speedwell Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

New Tazewell, TN

#1 Jul 21, 2012
I was friends with Alicia Surber and I was wondering what shes into these days?
Friend

United States

#2 Jul 23, 2012
She just works all the time and goes to school. She just stays busy. How long have you known her.
Years

Tazewell, TN

#3 Aug 4, 2012
I can't believe she works or goes to school. Good for her if she does
friend

United States

#4 Sep 18, 2012
If you was her friend then you would know more about her than you do.
Years

New Tazewell, TN

#5 Sep 30, 2012
I never mentioned being her friend. I still can't be convinced she's sober to attend school and a job. Good for her if this is true, just highly unlikely.
friend

United States

#6 Oct 4, 2012
Well im curious then how the hell would you know if she was sober or not or anything about her then. And yes she put herself through cosmetology school and is now putting herself through nursing. And yes she holds down 2and jobs. So dont under estimate her. Maybe you should try it sometime instead of being jealous and wanting to know other peoples business and tend to your own.
Years

New Tazewell, TN

#7 Oct 5, 2012
If your her friend then I'm curious why you don't know that she stays stoned. I know every time I see her she hi on pills. Again as I've said twice GOOD for her if this is true!!!!!! Jealous?? No just stating truth. I don't have any business to tend to so for now ill tend other ppls thanks though :)
friend

United States

#8 Oct 6, 2012
Alecia doesnt do pills so therefore she cant get stoned. In nursing you cant do that stuff because you get drug tested. So honey please get your facts straight before you go running your mouth about something you know nothing about.
Years

New Tazewell, TN

#9 Nov 11, 2012
Just seen her and Mike at PV fall festival and yes they were both stoned.
Friend

United States

#10 Nov 14, 2012
Honey you sure you have the right alecia. She works with healthcare so therefor she cant get stoned or she would lose her job. And who the hell is mike she has never dated a mike nor even knows of a mike. So maybe you should make sure you have the right person before you post shit thats not true
Years

New Tazewell, TN

#11 Nov 18, 2012
Maybe you should talk about the correct one instead of taking up for the wrong one! Stupid sounding huh? Honey!!:)
Friend

United States

#12 Nov 20, 2012
Maybe you need to get your lazy ass up and get a fucking job and stop sitting on topix running your mouth about things you know nothing about. Alecia has never done drugs and you need to get your facts straight. But its funny how you are so jealous of her that she must be on your mind for you to keep posting stuff about her. Grow up and get a life. And maybe your the one who is in drugs. So i guess your not aware in the healthcare field you get drug test so how could she hold on to her job if she is on drugs as you say.
Years

United States

#13 Nov 20, 2012
Your statement sounds as if you are speaking from personal experience. Btw you know how silly you sound continuously going on about drug testing in the healthcare field?? Most addicts are in the healthcare field. GEEZ.....
Friend

United States

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Well dead beat get up and get a job and stop worrying about alecia. Grow up
Friend

United States

#15 Nov 20, 2012
How do you know anything about her. Or better yet why are you so curious about what she does. And know in the healthcare field you get tested for just about anything and im sure if she done drugs like you say then she would be fired.
Years

New Tazewell, TN

#16 Nov 20, 2012
What does topix and having a job have to do with one another?? I have a job, but still make time for topix, impressive huh? Soooo working in "healthcare" makes u drug free. Bahaha ....... You friend are a crazy dumbas s.
Alicia friend

New Tazewell, TN

#17 Dec 11, 2012
Her name is Alicia Webb
Friend

United States

#18 Dec 11, 2012
Thank god someone knows the truth. This idiot that started this hole thing sure as hell don't. They just like to start rumors that aren't true. But what they dont realize that people who lie it always comes back around.
Years

Lexington, KY

#19 Dec 13, 2012
Why would you speak of Alicia Webb under an Alicia Surber topic? I guess some idiots want to play spy?
Mike neal

Canada

#20 Jun 23, 2015
Years wrote:
Why would you speak of Alicia Webb under an Alicia Surber topic? I guess some idiots want to play spy?
Alicia Holloway webb lived with mike surber until about two month ago and she moved in with Allen and ressse leach just before ressie passed away now that is were she is now with Allen leach

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speedwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VOTE YES vs VOTE NO 4 hr NOOOO WAY 89
Let's here about urs 4 hr Jeremy 1
Police Chase on Providence Road 14 hr Concerned Parent 1
Shawn Hall (Jun '11) 14 hr friend of the family 12
Big buck Fri Jason 3
Ada Woods (Sep '15) Fri truth finder 11
Shooting Wed Ann 1

Speedwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance