Police: Man in jealous rage opens fire

Police: Man in jealous rage opens fire

There are 19 comments on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from Feb 16, 2009, titled Police: Man in jealous rage opens fire. In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

Police are releasing video of a man suspected of shooting another man twice Sunday at a Speedway gas station.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

ALGORE2U

Ocala, FL

#2 Feb 16, 2009
Wow...if he treated his girl better he wouldn't have to worry about her leaving.
Indyguy

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Feb 16, 2009
What a scumbag! WHEN he's caught, and he WILL be caught, they need to put this maniac away for life or worse! What a real loser!

“Splat!”

Since: Sep 08

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Feb 16, 2009
Thugs thugs thugs...............
please

United States

#6 Feb 16, 2009
will someone PLEASE add more chlorine to the gene pool???
indianagrown

Palatine, IL

#7 Feb 16, 2009
Where is Charles Bronson when you need him.....
bob

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Feb 16, 2009
man with a gun... uneducated boy with a lethal weapon...hatred, ignorance...lack of respect for anything....anyone following this pattern here... a call to rid the streets of guns...priceless
Starlett Miller

Marysville, OH

#9 Feb 16, 2009
bob wrote:
man with a gun... uneducated boy with a lethal weapon...hatred, ignorance...lack of respect for anything....anyone following this pattern here... a call to rid the streets of guns...priceless
More like monkey with a gun.

Literally.
fifty three

Quincy, IL

#10 Feb 17, 2009
Gee, it was the guns fault? A piece of metal? Nothing to do with another day another black man 18-35 year old shooting someone...any idiot see a pattern here? Dagonnit... here comes that truth and facts thing again ruining your blind outlook.
JanetM

South Bend, IN

#11 Feb 17, 2009
I'm sure that she was a real honey and was worth shooting someone in a jealous rage. As usual in the black community though, no one knows anything and the police will get no help.
lincoln

Champaign, IL

#12 Feb 17, 2009
Probably his first gun. Hey, you hold that thing in your hand and you just gotta shoot it. Can't go to a shooting range cause something is probably illegal. So send her in to get change and get jealous.
Follow the endless pattern. Two guys get in an argument and bang! When ya got a new gun, funny how ya just happen to get in some argument.
William-Indy

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Feb 17, 2009
Why do some people blame the gun? It didn't do anything wrong,the idiot that pulled the trigger did!
WILLIAM A ROGERS

United States

#14 Feb 17, 2009
Blacks in trouble with the law again.. I bet somebody will not like me pointing that out again.
KELVIN D

Verona, WI

#15 Feb 17, 2009
WILLIAM A ROGERS wrote:
Blacks in trouble with the law again.. I bet somebody will not like me pointing that out again.
Why would anybody get mad, it's the TRUTH And somewhere, there was some WHITES in the city IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW. I bet somebody will not like me pointing that out again.
KELVIN D

Verona, WI

#16 Feb 17, 2009
This animal needs caught and put in a cage for along time,I sometime wonder how these dumb SOB'S even know how to use a gun, if the female does not come forward, then i think she should be charged with obstruction of justice,MY BLACK PEOPLE IT IS TIME , TO START TELLING ON THESE LOW LIFE INDIVIDUALS AND GET THEM OUT OF OUR NEIGHBORHOODS.PEOPLE YOU SHOULD BE TIRED OF THESE PUNKS TERRORIZING OUR HOODS, SELLING DOPE, ROBBING OUR KIDS, RAPING, STEALING,KILLING ONE ANOTHER, IF OUR BLACK HOODS WOULD STAND UP AND START TELLING ON THESE LOW LIFES AND QUIT MAKING OUR HOODS A SAFE HAVEN FOR THESE PUNKS AND LET THEM KNOW THERE IS NO MORE HIDING IN THE HOOD BECAUSE THE HOOD IS GOING TO TELL ON YOUR LOW LIFE ASSES, IT MIGHT HELP WITH GETTING OUR HOODS BACK, AND START PUTTING THESE PUNKS AWAY, THE FIRST TIME THEY DO SOMETHING WRONG,PLUS LET THEM KNOW CRIME WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, SO IF THEY GET OUT THEY WILL THINK TWICE ABOUT DOING CRIME IN OUR HOODS ARE ANYWHERE, BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO PLACE TO HIDE AND NO-ONE TO PROTECT YOU.
Amerie

Duncan, OK

#17 Feb 17, 2009
I dont think his girlfirend is going to come forward anytime soon HELLO!!!!This man is crazy and she is probaly afraid for her life.If he will shoot another man for talking to his girlfriend...I can imagine what he would do if dhe tried to leave him or call the police
fifty three

Quincy, IL

#18 Feb 17, 2009
KELVIN D wrote:
This animal needs caught and put in a cage for along time,I sometime wonder how these dumb SOB'S even know how to use a gun, if the female does not come forward, then i think she should be charged with obstruction of justice,MY BLACK PEOPLE IT IS TIME , TO START TELLING ON THESE LOW LIFE INDIVIDUALS AND GET THEM OUT OF OUR NEIGHBORHOODS.PEOPLE YOU SHOULD BE TIRED OF THESE PUNKS TERRORIZING OUR HOODS, SELLING DOPE, ROBBING OUR KIDS, RAPING, STEALING,KILLING ONE ANOTHER, IF OUR BLACK HOODS WOULD STAND UP AND START TELLING ON THESE LOW LIFES AND QUIT MAKING OUR HOODS A SAFE HAVEN FOR THESE PUNKS AND LET THEM KNOW THERE IS NO MORE HIDING IN THE HOOD BECAUSE THE HOOD IS GOING TO TELL ON YOUR LOW LIFE ****, IT MIGHT HELP WITH GETTING OUR HOODS BACK, AND START PUTTING THESE PUNKS AWAY, THE FIRST TIME THEY DO SOMETHING WRONG,PLUS LET THEM KNOW CRIME WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, SO IF THEY GET OUT THEY WILL THINK TWICE ABOUT DOING CRIME IN OUR HOODS ARE ANYWHERE, BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO PLACE TO HIDE AND NO-ONE TO PROTECT YOU.
I hope you are an inner city black,white,or purple with that attitude. This inner city money pit is old. Money won't fix it...you will. Good luck
Starlett Miller

Marysville, OH

#19 Feb 17, 2009
Amerie wrote:
I dont think his girlfirend is going to come forward anytime soon HELLO!!!!This man is crazy and she is probaly afraid for her life.If he will shoot another man for talking to his girlfriend...I can imagine what he would do if dhe tried to leave him or call the police
Don't play dumb you know it was you he was jealous over...

Do the right thing, turn him in.

Turn in your man.
clean the streets

Carmel, IN

#20 Feb 17, 2009
It's frightening to know there's hotheaded trash like this thug roaming around in Indianapolis, ready to shoot you for helping out a stranger.

This garbage should be put away for life, someone that brazen to shoot a random stranger would have no problem doing it again. I bet our joke of a justice system will give him less, even with the terrifying criminal act caught on tape.
Amerie

Duncan, OK

#21 Feb 17, 2009
Starlett Miller wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't play dumb you know it was you he was jealous over...
Do the right thing, turn him in.
Turn in your man.
why would I turn you in.... You know your my boo *Kiss,Kiss*

seriously his family members know who this is turn him in before he kills or injuries someone else obviously he is not too stable...I just hope the girlfriend is ok.I bet money that he is beating her on the regular.These young ladues need to learn the signs of an abusive relationship so they wont end up in these situations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speedway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
an PLACE of my own 1 hr singlemom3 4
Pence is toast 3 hr Moon Goddess 5
Indy 500 3 hr happened 6
News Indiana U. challenges part of new abortion rest... 6 hr Craig 10
Black Racis Matters 7 hr factchecker 4
News 2 survive shooting in Eastside home (Oct '07) 22 hr Moon Goddess 140
Speedway Music Thread (May '12) Apr '16 Musikologist 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Speedway Mortgages