UK

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Could the explosion have come from Taurids Meteor Shower ?->

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#3 Nov 11, 2012
'wayne', if he's still around, will explain how it was caused by chemtrails.

I hear that the natural gas which is piped into most homes these days has a tendency to make big explosions when there's a leak in the pipe.

I know I'm going out on a limb here, but maybe it was a natural gas explosion, as boring, unimaginative, and likely as that may be.

South Bend, IN

#5 Nov 11, 2012
Carl Sweeney wrote:
Lots of drug addicts close to there. Wouldn't be surprised at any possibility.
You've got your neighbohoods mixed up. This wasn't in Southern Lakes.

South Bend, IN

#7 Nov 11, 2012
All I know for sure is that vinyl siding sucks. Especially when the house across the street burns.
Tammy

Greenwood, IN

#8 Nov 11, 2012
Just curison if it was tannerite.?? I don't believe it was a gas explosion bc it would cause a huge hole in the ground where the explosion took place,, I remember seeing the news on channel 13 ( wthr) on that. And could have caused a huge explosion like that..but Im still waiting like others in Indianapolis to find out what it really was..My prayers are with the ones that have lost there loved ones n homes..God Bless each and everyone if you.
Elite l337

Charlotte, NC

#9 Nov 11, 2012
Tammy wrote:
Just curison if it was tannerite.?? I don't believe it was a gas explosion bc it would cause a huge hole in the ground where the explosion took place,, I remember seeing the news on channel 13 ( wthr) on that. And could have caused a huge explosion like that..but Im still waiting like others in Indianapolis to find out what it really was..My prayers are with the ones that have lost there loved ones n homes..God Bless each and everyone if you.
What would someone be doing with tannerite? I use it to make exploding targets to shoot at. You would have to have atleast a semi full to make an explosion like what happened yesterday.
Thoughts and prayers go out to the familys and victims.
Carl Sweeney

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Elite l337 wrote:
<quoted text>What would someone be doing with tannerite? I use it to make exploding targets to shoot at. You would have to have atleast a semi full to make an explosion like what happened yesterday.
Pretty much.
Carl Sweeney

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Nov 12, 2012
Uh Clem wrote:
All I know for sure is that vinyl siding sucks. Especially when the house across the street burns.
Yes it does. Especially with brick fronts. Vinyl villages are one step away from a trailer park.
maybr

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Nov 12, 2012
Elite l337 wrote:
<quoted text>What would someone be doing with tannerite? I use it to make exploding targets to shoot at. You would have to have atleast a semi full to make an explosion like what happened yesterday.
A person would have to have way more than a semi full to blow out 4 houses. I doubt even a semi full per house would knock out an entire neighborhood like this.
Peter B Everhard

Noblesville, IN

#13 Nov 12, 2012
It could have been the water heater (pressure vessel). It could have been a flex gas connector for the water heater or dryer. They used to make them out of brass which could lead to a catastrophic leak. It could have been a boiler (if they had one).
Tammy

Greenwood, IN

#14 Nov 12, 2012
I have my opion...I don't knw much bout tannerite I was only putting it out there..but thx for ur info on that..I'm still waiting like the rest of Indianapolis to see what it really was.
IndyFireFighter

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Nov 12, 2012
Fire fighters confirmed no meth lab materials or bomb remnants found in the rubble.
Parkers

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Nov 12, 2012
IndyFireFighter wrote:
Fire fighters confirmed no meth lab materials or bomb remnants found in the rubble.
Most $200k home owners don't run meth labs or deal in explosives
ima hoosier

Evanston, IL

#17 Nov 12, 2012
i have noticed for some time now how some homes are built so quickly. seems like the materials are not as sturdy as they used to be. my point is that when builders get by with cheaper methods and materials, would those factor in the severity of an explosion, or am i ignorant of the whole building methods?
hmmmm

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Nov 12, 2012
ima hoosier wrote:
i have noticed for some time now how some homes are built so quickly. seems like the materials are not as sturdy as they used to be. my point is that when builders get by with cheaper methods and materials, would those factor in the severity of an explosion, or am i ignorant of the whole building methods?
No it's true. Plus this is/was a vinyl village. Cookie cutter architecture. Glorified trailers. Played a big part in the financial crisis.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#19 Nov 12, 2012
Uh Clem wrote:
'wayne', if he's still around, will explain how it was caused by chemtrails.
I hear that the natural gas which is piped into most homes these days has a tendency to make big explosions when there's a leak in the pipe.
I know I'm going out on a limb here, but maybe it was a natural gas explosion, as boring, unimaginative, and likely as that may be.
Natural gas explosion would be most plausible. But in the last decade, a natural gas explosion happened two blocks from our house on the far eastside, and also one happened in Irvington. These types tend to suck the oxygen out of the air and extinguish any flame. The one close to my house was eerie, because by the time people went outside to see what the hell just happened, all was silent. We figured anything that sounded and felt that God-awful would certainly be seen for miles. We were all looking around trying to figure it out, when insulation started raining down like snow. Then we could track the sirens to the location. Awesome.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Nov 12, 2012
You notice almost two days later the officials still don't know what caused the explosion.Indiana gas ruled out a gas line leak, The police ruled out a meth lab explosion.I think it was a deliberate explosion by the new Marxist Govt under Obama. The explosion happened at Rich-mon-Hill . Also many police and their families live in the subdivision . Get ready for a connection to some Tea Party or KKK member by the ATF and other feds. This will be an attempt to once again take away our freedoms as in thew right to carry arms.No people smelled any gas, Had it been a meth lab explosion you would had smelled it right away also, The chemicals they use to manufacture the meth.The date 11/11/11:10 on Veterans day. I had 5 jets fly over my house, One lagged behind and was about 100 ft over my house and backyard, It looked like it was about to fall from the sky.Could this had been a new weapon being tested by the new Obama Marxist regime?. Right after they evacuated people from their homes and moved them into a school for shelter, I know that happens in disaster situations . They didn't want the people to leave, People were smart and went to stay with other family.I say in the end they will rule it a freak methane gas leak from way under ground. Some old well gathered enough methane gas and built up and then via static electricity ignited .Nobody said they saw a rocket or missile . Then again maybe they have already been questioned and silenced .It's funny one of the homes that blew up was empty, The perfect spot to place a huge explosive and set it off remotely .
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Nov 12, 2012
Did anyone know that two Russian subs were once again parked off the coast of Atlanta GA the day of the Presidential election. The same thing happened in 2008. Since when have Russian subs been allowed to patrol in our waters so closely.?Now we have this whole Petraeus sex scandal. What does Petraeus know about what happened in Benghazi and Libya as 4 Americans were raped and killed by Al Quaeda .Nice to make Gen Petraeus the fall guy for thr whole thing.
tymay

Rochester, NY

#22 Nov 12, 2012
Parkers wrote:
<quoted text>
Most $200k home owners don't run meth labs or deal in explosives
Not true that. Meth labs can and will be most anywhere, and they are especially fond of setting up in 'normal' middle class neighborhoods.
triose

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Nov 12, 2012
Probably a bomb dropped off the wing of a National Guard training plane headed back to Shelbyville...good as theory as any !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speedway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Obamacare Lie 3 hr Bob Craig 14
Does Brexit signal to the world that Trump will... 9 hr Latte 3
Laughable Slimey Liberals 11 hr Sick of sponges 14
Freedom/Justice Loving Americans Plan to Occupy... 13 hr Latte 1
UK no EU 17 hr Latte 2
looking for private acre's or trailer in count... Thu Ms Independence 6
News Lady Gaga Joining the Dalai Lama for Conversati... Thu Nature Lover 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Speedway Mortgages