Man Loves a woman who works at mcd's

Posted in the Speedway Forum

YumUm

Indianapolis, IN

#1 May 7, 2013
Just loves the smell of the fryer grease and cheese boogies every day. You just so cute with those pock marks on your face!
joe

Noblesville, IN

#2 May 8, 2013
At least she has a job
YumUm

United States

#3 May 8, 2013
Not much of one
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

#4 May 8, 2013
You just love her because she brings home free food as you sit on your entitled ass.
YumUm

Indianapolis, IN

#5 May 8, 2013
Trying to understand the entitled and lazy is like trying to pick up a turd by the clean end. Bozo is probably on SSI after he purposely effed himself up.
Chet

Indianapolis, IN

#6 May 8, 2013
You are one rude person. Atleast this woman has a job, unlike you. Her taxes probably pay for your fat McDonal's habit.
YumUm wrote:
Just loves the smell of the fryer grease and cheese boogies every day. You just so cute with those pock marks on your face!
YumUm

Indianapolis, IN

#7 May 8, 2013
Chet wrote:
<quoted text>You are one rude person. Atleast this woman has a job, unlike you. Her taxes probably pay for your fat McDonal's habit.
My taxes pay for her food stamps since she can't afford to feed her brood on min wage and has no gumption to better herself.

I sure don't eat that greasy sh1t.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#8 May 8, 2013
Come on out to Cherry Tree. They have some heavy weights working their and I know one that is looking, hard.
Shocked

Indianapolis, IN

#10 May 9, 2013
DavidM wrote:
Come on out to Cherry Tree. They have some heavy weights working their and I know one that is looking, hard.
Shocked this eligible female doesn't have a line out the door waiting to snatch her up. The Eastside is FULL of toothless, worthless mooches who want a woman that works so they don't have to. The fact that she has access to milkshakes and fries is a big plus when their stamps run out. Never fear grasshopper, she be findin a man soon.
hhhmmmmm

Indianapolis, IN

#12 May 10, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Man, am I glad I set my sights higher lo those many years ago. Reading this makes me weep for those toothless, worthless mooches ! I know I have it good, but hearing these stories are gut wrenching.
Oh it's bad. I know a family of 8 adults in just ONE family, 2 work. 2! Sell pills and scam the government. Crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speedway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Big O'S C B Shop (Dec '13) 9 hr Speedy 10
BEWARE-Julia Cox is a bird scammer and dishonest 11 hr Dave 7
Looking For A Former Band Member 16 hr Former Bandmate 3
smack in the chops for NOBAMA 16 hr Simon 47
Obama wants to be impeached 16 hr Simon 23
Police make arrest in 15-year-old Dominique All... 16 hr bite me 1
The Burger Chef Murders (Dec '13) 18 hr The Crime Stopperz 15
Speedway Dating
Find my Match

Speedway People Search