Man suspected of impersonating police

Metro detectives have arrested a man they said pretended to be a police officer. Full Story

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Mar 2, 2009
"Yeah! With these lights I put on the dash, it looks JUST LIKE a cop car. Woo-ooo-oo! Hey y'all, watch this!"
barney fife

Franklin, IN

#10 Mar 2, 2009
Uh Clem wrote:
"Yeah! With these lights I put on the dash, it looks JUST LIKE a cop car. Woo-ooo-oo! Hey y'all, watch this!"
Ever notice how people who work security always buy cars that look like police cars? Or they buy those multi-colored ones with the driver side spotlight still mounted to it?

Should be an automatic go to jail, this is a wanna-be flag begging for incarceration.
coffeemama

Franklin, IN

#11 Mar 2, 2009
That's awful! I think he needs turned over his mammas knee!!! If he's pulling that stunt at his age,he's still got alot of growing up to do. He'll probably be ruined for the rest of his life.

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Mar 3, 2009
barney fife wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever notice how people who work security always buy cars that look like police cars? Or they buy those multi-colored ones with the driver side spotlight still mounted to it?
Should be an automatic go to jail, this is a wanna-be flag begging for incarceration.
Last year I went by a used car lot in Fountain Square. They had maybe a dozen used cars all with signs from $300-$600. They had one ex-MCSD car, still brown and tan, but the sign on it was almost $3000.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#13 Mar 3, 2009
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
Last year I went by a used car lot in Fountain Square. They had maybe a dozen used cars all with signs from $300-$600. They had one ex-MCSD car, still brown and tan, but the sign on it was almost $3000.
But there is always the idiot who will scrape together everything he has to purchase this ex-MCSD vehicle, in order to compensate for his inferiority complex.
I actually saw one on the far eastside with "INTERCEPTOR" painted in very large white lettering on both sides, with the back bumper coat-hangered up.
God only knows what array of blinking & flashing Radio Shack LED's he had inside on the dash to entertain himself with.
Indyeast

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Mar 3, 2009
It IS illegal to have the lightbar this fellow had.

It IS illegal to have blue and red lights if you are NOT a law officer.

Check it.
barney fife

New Carlisle, IN

#16 Mar 3, 2009
Sown Oats wrote:
<quoted text>
But there is always the idiot who will scrape together everything he has to purchase this ex-MCSD vehicle, in order to compensate for his inferiority complex.
I actually saw one on the far eastside with "INTERCEPTOR" painted in very large white lettering on both sides, with the back bumper coat-hangered up.
God only knows what array of blinking & flashing Radio Shack LED's he had inside on the dash to entertain himself with.
One of the other things these wanna-bes do is set the headlights up to flash like a cops.
They figure if it isn't red or blue its not illegal.
We had a guard where I worked once that did that, thought if he had flashing headlights he could run red lights like a cop........lA cop pulled him over.
It gets better.......he told the cop he was a cop, the cop ask for his badge , then he went on to tell him, he's not a cop yet but is going through the acedemy.

Got arrested for impersonating a cop and thrown out of the acedemy. So he's probably back out working security somewhere, driving his former police car like he's a cop........these nutjobs shouldn't carry crosswalk signs, even if they did they're so power hungry they'd probably start shaking down schoolkids.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#17 Mar 3, 2009
barney fife wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the other things these wanna-bes do is set the headlights up to flash like a cops.
They figure if it isn't red or blue its not illegal.
We had a guard where I worked once that did that, thought if he had flashing headlights he could run red lights like a cop........lA cop pulled him over.
It gets better.......he told the cop he was a cop, the cop ask for his badge , then he went on to tell him, he's not a cop yet but is going through the acedemy.
Got arrested for impersonating a cop and thrown out of the acedemy. So he's probably back out working security somewhere, driving his former police car like he's a cop........these nutjobs shouldn't carry crosswalk signs, even if they did they're so power hungry they'd probably start shaking down schoolkids.
Saw one years ago "working" security at the old Union Federal bank next to marsh at 62nd & Allisonville.
Standing outside with his back toward the bank, he was feverishly working a GameBoy and balancing a cigarette at the same time.
Completely oblivious to anything happening inside the bank.
MADMOM54

Campbellsburg, KY

#18 Mar 4, 2009
You can buy these lights and badges at flea markets. At the Rockville covered bridge festival there was a whole table of Indiana State police badges and shirt patches. this should be illegal if it is not already. Who knows why a 22 yr old needs to pretend to be a cop other than to scare people.
SomeMoney

Owasso, OK

#19 Mar 16, 2009
MADMOM54 wrote:
You can buy these lights and badges at flea markets. At the Rockville covered bridge festival there was a whole table of Indiana State police badges and shirt patches. this should be illegal if it is not already. Who knows why a 22 yr old needs to pretend to be a cop other than to scare people.
Don't know about impersonating a cop but as to buying a used cop car, the engine is better, larger capacity alternator, heavey duty cooling package, usually different suspension. & taller rearend gearing just to name a few advantages. That's why they bring a few more bucks.

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Mar 17, 2009
SomeMoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know about impersonating a cop but as to buying a used cop car, the engine is better, larger capacity alternator, heavey duty cooling package, usually different suspension. & taller rearend gearing just to name a few advantages. That's why they bring a few more bucks.
That, and the paint job and the spotlight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speedway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: GW TECH PARTS 47 min bynos mazadza 1
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 6 hr Hopeful 473
Does any one know Ira Joe Stouder that passed i... (Dec '09) 9 hr curious 6
krystal hayes ( wills) 9 hr mystery 1
Why do Blacks Hang Out at the Malls? 12 hr Dave 26
To the Sons of Silence MC , Indianapolis Clubhouse (Dec '13) 13 hr The Zombie 94
White Boi's wanna be black syndrome 16 hr Monica 3
Speedway Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Speedway People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games