Clinton stops at Speedway, Obama stop...

Clinton stops at Speedway, Obama stops at WISH-TV

There are 3 comments on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from May 6, 2008, titled Clinton stops at Speedway, Obama stops at WISH-TV. In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

Senator Hillary Clinton decided to surprise Sarah Fisher at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

citizen

Atlanta, IN

#1 May 7, 2008
blahblah blhjablhahlblalblhlaalblabl
Thats what I hear when Obama talks...LOL
why

Newington, CT

#2 May 7, 2008
I think he has some good ideas and so does Hillary,but he wont be able to do any thing without it passing through the house.so he can say he is going to do all this great stuff,but with out the house has thwe last say so.I'm not buying into hisblahblahblah ither.

“Yes, I have a real doctorate ”

Since: Mar 08

Fishers, IN

#3 May 7, 2008
Obama won by 2-1 in Indianapolis, and carried suburban Hamilton County by over 60%. Hamilton County is usually a 70% Republican county, and they did show up Tuesday, to vote in the Democratic primary for Barack Obama, not Hillary Clinton!

Hamilton County is the most affluent county in Indiana, with the highest percentage of college graduates. My Republican neighbors rejected Operation Chaos overwhelmingly, and voted for Obama.

And Hillary will get what, 1 or 2 more delegates than Obama out of this "victory"? She needed to win Indiana by over 60% and at least fight North Carolina to a draw. Instead, she got slaughtered in North Carolina, by double the margin that the polls predicted.

Result? Obama increased his delegate lead, and now is less than 200 votes from nomination. The Superdelegates alone could put him over the top. Even if he lost EVERY state remaining, he would still pick up enough delegates to win.

On to November! Yes we can!

Obama 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speedway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pill popping drunks get to keep their jobs. 7 hr blahblah 22
News Pence after Carrier deal: Trump is 'a champion ... 14 hr Kisser6414 2
News True named Brownsburg FD chief (Apr '07) Sat Agility Test 5
News Sources: Dog trainer reaches agreement with city Sat blackoaks1 1
Michelle from the WH stops in at Opies Place Dec 2 Amy 1
MCSO inmate search on their website. (Sep '12) Dec 2 Yessir 3
News Neighbors in custom homes put up a fight with P... (Jan '11) Dec 1 lavon affair 95

Speedway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Speedway Mortgages