Blacks at it again
Truth

Schererville, IN

#1 Nov 2, 2013
A Bethesda man was beaten and robbed early Saturday morning in Adams Morgan by three men who yelled,“This is for Trayvon Martin,” before attacking him, police said.

The incident is being investigated as a hate crime and robbery, according to D.C. police spokesman Araz Alali.

Three black men approached an adult white male from behind while he was walking in the 1700 block of Euclid Street NW at 1:26 a.m. Saturday, police said.

Two of the men threw the victim to the ground and kicked him, Alali said. The three perpetrators then took the victim’s iPhone and wallet and fled.
Truth 2

Schererville, IN

#2 Nov 2, 2013
In 1990, blacks were only 22.5 percent of Indianapolis (yet almost 70 percent of homicides in the city)
Interesting

Schererville, IN

#3 Nov 2, 2013
By sheer chance, I came across the black newspaper the Indianapolis Recorder. You'll soon learn why the city of Indianapolis is so important to the unraveling of what we've dubbed Black-Run America (BRA), but it was while researching the archives the Indianapolis Recorder that a most incredible find was made.

Allow us to present that find below (from the 1-9-2004 edition of the Indianapolis Recorder, in an article by Amos Brown III):

In 1990, blacks were only 22.5 percent of Indianapolis (yet almost 70 percent of homicides in the city)

You see, it wasn't a massive black riot (1967 Detroit or Newark) that drove whites to vacate Indianapolis; it was, reminiscent of Chinese Water Drip, the slow, methodical procession of black-on-black - and legitimate fear of being the victim of 'random' black violence'- that convinced whites to leave Indianapolis.

A form of torture on the well-being of property value, the quality of schools, and the overall health of commercial real-estate.

The Brookings Institute produced a fantastic breakdown of race/demographics in Indianapolis,illustrating the massive white flight from the city in a span of but a decade [INDIANAPOLIS IN FOCUS:A Profile from Census 2000], which showed whites dropped from 75.2 percent of the population of Indy in 1990 to 67.5 percent of the population in 2000.

From 75 percent in 1990 to around 56 percent white today (67.5 percent white in 2000)

Look, it's a well-known fact black homicide victims almost always (it's axiomatic) have a black individual as their killer; but like Haley's Comet (only showing up once every 75 odd years), an occasional white-on-black killing emerges, which is cause for the entire world to stop and stare at for weeks and months on end.

But the slow drip of black-on-black crime/murder is responsible for the death of Indianapolis.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Nov 3, 2013
I won't challenge the last post, but I will add that 1990 was when crack started pouring into Indy neighborhoods. Bill Hudnut ( our then Mayor ) was tearing down all of the empty buildings downtown, calling them crack houses. There was a spike in black arrest and killings as well.
I don't shy away from the stats of black violence, but it seems that no one white will acknowledge how much the influx of drugs has on this subject. A huge percentage of black on black crimes is over the competition of selling drugs,, turf wars.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Nov 3, 2013
Of course drugs have had a huge influence on crime. But I also see these so called celebs, athletes, etc., leading a way of life that is unattainable to the regular person. But admired so much that people are willing to turn to crime to live that life.
Caleb

Delaware, OH

#6 Nov 3, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
Of course drugs have had a huge influence on crime. But I also see these so called celebs, athletes, etc., leading a way of life that is unattainable to the regular person. But admired so much that people are willing to turn to crime to live that life.
I believe that the main cause was white fat chicks like you. Your greasy loving drove the black bucks insane. It was another type of crack, but no less harmful.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7 Nov 3, 2013
Dear....I hate to burst your bubble, but I am not fat, sorry. Greasy loving....don't think so either. Funny though. Have a nice day :)
Moe

Delaware, OH

#8 Nov 3, 2013
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that the main cause was white fat chicks like you. Your greasy loving drove the black bucks insane. It was another type of crack, but no less harmful.
I think they called it cracker cooter. Deadly.

OR it was our former first lady of Indiana. It is said she likes a good and big black stud. Wonder if she has found the football team at Purdue yet?
True

Schererville, IN

#9 Nov 4, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
I think media has a lot to do with the crime. They see these rappers always talking about money and women. With no education they go out and steal and rape.
Too Phat

Kokomo, IN

#10 Nov 4, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
Dear....I hate to burst your bubble, but I am not fat, sorry. Greasy loving....don't think so either. Funny though. Have a nice day :)
Why does it bother you when strangers accuse you of being fat?

I thought you didn't care what others thought of you?

The Duchess:

You can accuse of me of being racist.

You can accuse me of being a redneck.

You can accuse me of being hateful.

You can criticize my lousy personality.

I'll even accept that I'm trashy.

You can even make jokes about my broken heart.

BUT I GET REALLY REALLY ANGRY WHEN I'M CALLED FAT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speedway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Starr Eldridge 10 hr Hate Stupidity 2
Charlie Sheen the child rapist 10 hr Thats nasty 2
Hillary the Hologram Debate 17 hr Stupid is Forever 4
Hillary to get step stool lol 18 hr Stupid is Forever 2
Hillary rushed to Hopsital 18 hr Stupid is Forever 2
Houston shooter 23 hr Truth Rules 1
Hillary is deperate and deplorable!!! Mon Truth Rules 1

Speedway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance