Corporate mistake leads to $3.09 gas

Corporate mistake leads to $3.09 gas

There are 1 comment on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from Jun 13, 2008, titled Corporate mistake leads to $3.09 gas. In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

Gas prices have jumped to $4.19 in Central Indiana. But overnight, one station gave some Hoosiers the chance to cash in on a much lower price.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

Chuckspirit

Norwich, OH

#1 Jun 13, 2008
I own a 2001 5-speed Civic HX, which was specifically redesigned by Honda to get exceptional MPG. I routinely get 44-45 MPG. Last week I found another 2001 HX out in Utah, which had a CVT transmission, which my wife can drive. We drive it back to Ohio and got up to 42 MPG. Mysteriously, Honda stopped manufacturing the HX. I think it is time for Honda to reinstate the HX. Being a retired engineer, I feel that the current hybrids need more improvements to meet mass-market needs while keeping maintenance costs affordable. The HX could meet the current mass-market needs until hybrid technology is improved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speedway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Burger Chef Murders (Dec '13) 59 min ArmChair Slueth 52
NCAA is full of sh t 4 hr Internet 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 6 hr psychosis abounds 182
Proud To Be A Democrat! 10 hr dont blame obama 9
Peg me girl 10 hr hahaha 2
News Too much rain possible over the next several days 21 hr seriously 10
Marcie bad mom!! Ms Manuel (Jul '15) Tue Indyhood 5

Speedway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Speedway Mortgages