LMAO

Indianapolis, IN

#42 Mar 1, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, by not walking away, he really showed that old man huh?Enough bad choices for everyone.
The bad choice came from the guy who could not take his ass whoopin and go home like the cops told him to do to begin with. Yet he had to murder the kid.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#43 Mar 2, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>The bad choice came from the guy who could not take his ass whoopin and go home like the cops told him to do to begin with. Yet he had to murder the kid.
No one, no matter how stupid deserves an ass whoopin by a civilian. I f you choose to attack an armed civilian, you could suffer the aftereffects of said assault. And it was not the police telling him to back off, it was a 911 operator.
If the local police did not feel it was a rightous shoot under the Florida laws he would have been arrested that night.
I would not take an ass whoopin, nor should another. Sorry if you disagree, but you could be dead wrong.
You may not like words or actions, but they do not kill. If you have a problem you can call the police also.
If it was self defence, it was not murder.
LMAO

Indianapolis, IN

#45 Mar 2, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>No one, no matter how stupid deserves an ass whoopin by a civilian. I f you choose to attack an armed civilian, you could suffer the aftereffects of said assault. And it was not the police telling him to back off, it was a 911 operator.
If the local police did not feel it was a rightous shoot under the Florida laws he would have been arrested that night.
I would not take an ass whoopin, nor should another. Sorry if you disagree, but you could be dead wrong.
You may not like words or actions, but they do not kill. If you have a problem you can call the police also.
If it was self defence, it was not murder.
The armed civilian followed him around and was trying to hold him and got his ass whooped. The 911 operator is trained to respond and was telling the him to stop following him. But the nut case would not.
The only reason they let him go was because they only had gis word against a dead kid. Police have had to let many murderes go before only to arrest them later which is what happened here. So no the police did not let him go because they thought it was a rightous shooting. Dude are really that dumb? LMAO!
Real Truth

Matthews, IN

#46 Mar 2, 2013
Well,I guess we're making some progress.

The hilljacks are applauding the criminal acts of George Zimmerman and declaring him a hero. Or,perhaps we have not made any progress at all?

George Zimmerman has become a hero to inbred hilljacks across the nation.

George has some Latino blood in him. George has been busted for attacking a female law enforcement officer. George has been arrested for spousal abuse. And George as a married man and grown man, lives with Mommy & Daddy. The attributes of a genuine hero.

Let us not forget George wasn't qualified to become a real LEO. It's something he wanted so badly, but wasn't man enough to accomplish. So,he settled for being a pretend cop. And he played the role just as if he were a child playing Cowboys And Indians.

There's also George the opportunist. Plus,George used funds sent to him by the public for his defense --only to use those funds for paying off delinquent credit card bills for relatives and for him and wifey-pooh. Ain't that rich!

George Zimmerman has become the hero for those that still cling to the days of public lynchings and Jim Crow.

The hilljacks burst in orgiastic splendor when a black person is killed. Perhaps that is why they have chosen George Zimmerman to be a hero? Perhaps they also feel it is the role of the Latino population to kill the black population? In this scenario,the hilljacks can sit back,open a cold can of Coors-Light and blame the ethnicity of those involved. It would speak to the feelings and beliefs of superiority of the hilljacks.

The hilljacks want Armageddon. The hilljacks want a race war.

The hilljacks are a racist cult of death. Look no further than the posts at this very forum from them declaring as such.

The hilljack is a spiteful,crazed,arrogant and rabid animal.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#48 Mar 2, 2013
Real Truth wrote:
The hilljacks are applauding the criminal acts of George Zimmerman and declaring him a hero. Or,perhaps we have not made any progress at all?
George has some Latino blood in him. George has been busted for attacking a female law enforcement officer. George has been arrested for spousal abuse. And George as a married man and grown man, lives with Mommy & Daddy. The attributes of a genuine hero.
Let us not forget George wasn't qualified to become a real LEO. It's something he wanted so badly, but wasn't man enough to accomplish. So,he settled for being a pretend cop. And he played the role just as if he were a child playing Cowboys And Indians.
There's also George the opportunist. Plus,George used funds sent to him by the public for his defense --only to use those funds for paying off delinquent credit card bills for relatives and for him and wifey-pooh. Ain't that rich!
George Zimmerman has become the hero for those that still cling to the days of public lynchings and Jim Crow.
The hilljacks burst in orgiastic splendor when a black person is killed. Perhaps that is why they have chosen George Zimmerman to be a hero? Perhaps they also feel it is the role of the Latino population to kill the black population? In this scenario,the hilljacks can sit back,open a cold can of Coors-Light and blame the ethnicity of those involved. It would speak to the feelings and beliefs of superiority of the hilljacks.
The hilljacks are a racist cult of death. Look no further than the posts at this very forum from them declaring as such.
Are you an offspring of an "hilljack" simpleton? Idiot, or simply desiring to twist truth at all cost? Keep your hands to yourself, call police to intervene, or you could end up without a witness.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#49 Mar 2, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>The armed civilian followed him around and was trying to hold him and got his ass whooped. The 911 operator is trained to respond and was telling the him to stop following him. But the nut case would not.
The only reason they let him go was because they only had gis word against a dead kid. Police have had to let many murderes go before only to arrest them later which is what happened here. So no the police did not let him go because they thought it was a rightous shooting. Dude are really that dumb? LMAO!
Thanks for being judge and jury.
Real Tooth

Bloomingdale, IN

#50 Mar 2, 2013
Real Truth wrote:
Jez, you are the only one calling him a hero.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#51 Mar 2, 2013
Real Truth wrote:
Very nice fiction article little Johnny. C- content. A+ on truth twisting
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#52 Mar 2, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>The armed civilian followed him around and was trying to hold him and got his ass whooped. The 911 operator is trained to respond and was telling the him to stop following him. But the nut case would not.
Double yawn.
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

#53 Mar 2, 2013
LMAO wrote:
Agree!
George Z

Indianapolis, IN

#54 Mar 3, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for being judge and jury.

It's my belief as a neighborhood watch captain,every man should be allowed to be judge,jury and executioner.

Unless of course,you're black.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#55 Mar 3, 2013
Let's continue to ignore the facts about Treyvon's personality. It makes it a lot easier to demonize the shooter when you ignore the fact that he was a thug wannabe, and was likely headed toward the same fate sooner or later. I don't care how many times his momma says he was a good boy, I think there is a bus driver that would paint a different picture.
Fred T Sanford

Indianapolis, IN

#56 Mar 3, 2013
I know If I get in a tussel and Im gettin my ass kicked, I'm gonna pop me off a cap in somebody's ass. Aint no rules in a throw down,, aint no rules.
White Man

Indianapolis, IN

#57 Mar 3, 2013
Real Truth wrote:
I agree!
George Must Go 2 Prison

Indianapolis, IN

#58 Mar 3, 2013
AllAmerican1 wrote:
Let's continue to ignore the facts about Treyvon's personality. It makes it a lot easier to demonize the shooter when you ignore the fact that he was a thug wannabe, and was likely headed toward the same fate sooner or later. I don't care how many times his momma says he was a good boy, I think there is a bus driver that would paint a different picture.
We should not ignore the personality and prior violent history of the shooter.

George Zimmerman is basically a loser.

Married. Lives with Mommy and Daddy.

Prior history of violence toward women and law enforcement officers.

He and his wife lied to the court about the amount of funds in the account set up to receive monies from the public for his defense.

Used said monies to pay off credit card bills for family members and for him and his wife.

Wanted to be a genuine LEO but didn't have the temperament. So George became a wannabe;Neighborhood Watch Captain.

Indeed,we must consider the personality and prior crimes of the criminal involved.

There was a time when men settled their differences with fisticuffs.

There was a time when a man would have to earn the right to be called a Captain.

George Zimmerman is the epitome of pusillanimous America.

George Zimmerman is the result of giving everyone a trophy,medal and/or a title.

George Zimmerman is not a man's man.

George Zimmerman is an opportunist,liar,wimp and criminal.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#59 Mar 3, 2013
Fred T Sanford wrote:
I know If I get in a tussel and Im gettin my ass kicked, I'm gonna pop me off a cap in somebody's ass. Aint no rules in a throw down,, aint no rules.
Fred, I think you be a speakin truth.
Clem

Indianapolis, IN

#60 Mar 3, 2013
George Must Go 2 Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
He and his wife lied to the court about the amount of funds in the account set up to receive monies from the public for his defense.
Used said monies to pay off credit card bills for family members and for him and his wife.
Wanted to be a genuine LEO but didn't have the temperament. So George became a wannabe;Neighborhood Watch Captain.
Indeed,we must consider the personality and prior crimes of the criminal involved.
There was a time when a man would have to earn the right to be called a Captain.
George Zimmerman is the result of giving everyone a trophy,medal and/or a title.
Oh you forgot his daddy was a judge. That might be why he was let go to begin with. But I agree with the post.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#61 Mar 3, 2013
AllAmerican1 wrote:
AA1, I hear you, I just hope Mr. Zimmerman gets a fair trial.
whit-man

Bloomingdale, IN

#62 Mar 3, 2013
White Man wrote:
<quoted text>I agree!
Speaking of your close relatives?
Clem

Indianapolis, IN

#63 Mar 3, 2013
George Must Go 2 Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
You speaketh the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speedway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted Cruz 5 min Hoosier Republican 18
News The Hoosier Nuremberg Laws 12 min Three Wise Men 19
Religous Freedom 32 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 24
Governor Mike Pence To Clarify Pro-Discriminati... 34 min The Indiana Way 1
News Symmetry Medical's stock falls as audit begins (Oct '07) 2 hr master marsh 228
I Support Our Governor! 12 hr Hoosier Republican 5
Hoosier Heritage 12 hr Whose Yer Daddy 1
Speedway Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Speedway People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]