created by: The Ultimate Kaptoz | Aug 30, 2013

Indianapolis, IN

48 votes

Is The Patriot of Wisdom Anti-American

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Moe

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

No! He is African.
Moe

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Sorry! I meant Yes, he African.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 30, 2013
 
Of course he is. Even I know that.
Thoughtful Insight

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I have read the threads and postings of Patriot Of Wisdom . I must say they are very enlightening and well thought out with plenty of true facts included in them. I like how Patriot covers everything as much as possible in the postings. I believe those who disagree with his posting already have drawn a conclusion without actually reading them. We need more brave people like Patriot to wake people up to the lies and truth of how white straight people are being targeted in our society and blamed for all that ill's the other races.I mean people such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson can stand up for their race and say anything about other races and not fear and reprisals and retribution . They are both paraded on TV and radio and allowed to incite race riots and murder of innocent people. Both should be jailed for hate crimes.Bravo to Mr Patriot for such beautiful truth and bravery in taking on many of these angry racist leftist, The ones who can't stand your opinion or facts that you lay out so very well. Thank You again.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I may read the first sentence like I did yours Patriot of Wisdom...... Uhhh I mean Thoughtful lol insight.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

kappy loves o toot his horn. He has to change his name to get people to read his propaganda, but you can tell by the smell that the Kappy shit machine is stuck on spew. He gets really bad when his Herpes simplex 4 flares up around his mouth.
Yes

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

BMIGuy wrote:
kappy loves o toot his horn. He has to change his name to get people to read his propaganda, but you can tell by the smell that the Kappy shit machine is stuck on spew. He gets really bad when his Herpes simplex 4 flares up around his mouth.
It's time for him to do another name change.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Yes.... More so than Assad!
The Patriot Of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I was thinking that BMI guy is really Moe, Has anyone heard of Moe lol. I guess Moe is now black and angry racist thug hahahahahah.
Uncle Sam

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whatever Adolf!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I said no, because he's so anti-reality that national boundaries are irrelevant.
Uncle Sam

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 5, 2013
 
cpeter1313 wrote:
I said no, because he's so anti-reality that national boundaries are irrelevant.
He does seem to be out of touch with society. He sounds like he needs medicated.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 5, 2013
 
I read somewhere, he has a rather large skinny wooden object lodged in his colen. Doctors say it has caused spinal fluid to build up at the base of his brain. Fecal matter is forced to the frontal lobe of the brain called the mandula aublingotta. The fecal matter then spews from the mouth, hence the smell. lmao Just funnin Kappy.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 5, 2013
 
I disagree, doctor--I believe his diagnosis is rectocranial inversion.
BMIGuy wrote:
I read somewhere, he has a rather large skinny wooden object lodged in his colen. Doctors say it has caused spinal fluid to build up at the base of his brain. Fecal matter is forced to the frontal lobe of the brain called the mandula aublingotta. The fecal matter then spews from the mouth, hence the smell. lmao Just funnin Kappy.
able

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I think he is just lonely because his democratic father left his drug addicted mom for a Mexican transvestite

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

leaving your wife for another woman is practically a plank of the GOP platform...reagan, limbaugh, gingrich, etc.
able wrote:
I think he is just lonely because his democratic father left his drug addicted mom for a Mexican transvestite
Hal

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 22, 2013
 
YES!
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yes I am. I am Kaptozs little brother. He taught me everything I know.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 29, 2013
 
And after those two seconds?
The Patriot of Wisdom wrote:
Yes I am. I am Kaptozs little brother. He taught me everything I know.
The Great Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 2, 2013
 
The Patriot of Wisdom wrote:
Yes I am. I am Kaptozs little brother. He taught me everything I know.
Hey who was the third vote for you? Cuz Bill?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Speedway Discussions

Search the Speedway Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Police investigating shooting near 56th and Geo... 1 hr pearlofagirl 3
Time to spit in Gays food 13 hr The Great One 1
Israel Nazi's wiping out women and kids 14 hr The Great One 1
Officer Renn isn't dead 14 hr One Big Lie 2
It's time Jewish schools admit Blacks and Hispa... (Feb '13) 21 hr Please 23
Excuse Me. Excuse ME! Fri Suzanne Sugarbaker 1
Will the real Craig please stand up Fri Last name 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Speedway Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Speedway People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Speedway News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Speedway
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••