Why Did Amanda Jacobs Resign From Decatur Central?

Posted in the Speedway Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Extremely Hawkish

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

Parents have a right to know. Why allow her to simply resign and thus allowing her to continue to teach/coach elsewhere (also known as passing the trash) if her behavior was found to be inappropriate?
Plain as day

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

She resigned because she had no other choice and was caught! Her school board buddies could not cover this for her so this was her option! As far as the letting her resign it is a cover up from within the administration because they do not want the public to know they should have done something sooner and also never let her have the job again after she was fired once before for almost the same things!
Duhcater Skewl Bored

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Judged:

THIS BLOG IS BEING MONITORED!!!!!1111111
Navin Johnson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Judged:

I am thinking that it seems as though our kids at DCHS are athlete students and not the other way around. Case in point: at a meeting for parents last year, won't say which sport, a coach actually said "your athlete won't play with an F but we can work around that".
DuhCater Skewl Bored

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Judged:

Navin Johnson wrote:
I am thinking that it seems as though our kids at DCHS are athlete students and not the other way around. Case in point: at a meeting for parents last year, won't say which sport, a coach actually said "your athlete won't play with an F but we can work around that".
Of course our students are athletes first, and students second! There are sooo many opportunities for our Athlete-Students in the world of professional sports once they graduate from our world class institution! We should dispose of the academia, and simply focus our efforts on athletics and cheer-leading!

Our athletes will be the topic of envy through out the world! Our cheer-leading graduates will certainly have the skills to burn the dance floor of the world's most trendiest nightspots!!!

It's all about Priorities!!
Bump

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Judged:

According to an article at Teamrants.com Amanda Jacobs states that her expectations are "extremely" high. If that is the case,why doesn't the woman posses a Masters or a terminal degree instead of just a Bachelors degree?
Bump

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Judged:

DuhCater Skewl Bored wrote:
<quoted text> Of course our students are athletes first, and students second! There are sooo many opportunities for our Athlete-Students in the world of professional sports once they graduate from our world class institution! We should dispose of the academia, and simply focus our efforts on athletics and cheer-leading!
Our athletes will be the topic of envy through out the world! Our cheer-leading graduates will certainly have the skills to burn the dance floor of the world's most trendiest nightspots!!!
It's all about Priorities!!
However irreverent and comedic,there's some truth in your post.
ruthless

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Judged:

Navin Johnson wrote:
actually as a student who reasonly went to decatur central i can tell you that is how it really is. the baseball coach known as coach webster always said that grades are pointless nd there are no need for them. that there jus there to bring u down if ur not the smartest kid. also if u have an f the coaches will talk to urteachers to changin ur grade to atleast a d. now not all students athletes had that down jus the starting players of the team. nd everyone thinks what mrs.jacobs did is bad thats nuthin i can name another teacher in the school that has sex with seniors every year nd a princple that fucked kids from the class of 08 nd let them drink at he houe. theres alot about that skool no one knows. ikno when i was there i could go to lockers and buy guns or to the bathroom nd pick up drugs of ny kind that u want. the skool system hides alot of stuff that no one will ever know outside the skool. but ask ny student inside the hell hole nd you can almost find nything out about the skool.
Testify

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Judged:

ruthless wrote:
<quoted text> actually as a student who reasonly went to decatur central i can tell you that is how it really is. the baseball coach known as coach webster always said that grades are pointless nd there are no need for them. that there jus there to bring u down if ur not the smartest kid. also if u have an f the coaches will talk to urteachers to changin ur grade to atleast a d. now not all students athletes had that down jus the starting players of the team. nd everyone thinks what mrs.jacobs did is bad thats nuthin i can name another teacher in the school that has sex with seniors every year nd a princple that fucked kids from the class of 08 nd let them drink at he houe. theres alot about that skool no one knows. ikno when i was there i could go to lockers and buy guns or to the bathroom nd pick up drugs of ny kind that u want. the skool system hides alot of stuff that no one will ever know outside the skool. but ask ny student inside the hell hole nd you can almost find nything out about the skool.

Due to the large amount of misspellings in your post,it's obvious you DID go to Decatur. Decatur seems to be the armpit of the township schools.
bitterandproud

Camby, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Judged:

Testify wrote:
<quoted text>
Due to the large amount of misspellings in your post,it's obvious you DID go to Decatur. Decatur seems to be the armpit of the township schools.
decatur township is the armpit of all schools for sure,look at the entire township govt. the idiot fire chief actually made the national enquirer as the most evil fire chief in america and still has a job. any old timers remember the fire that got him that honor
Not An Old Timer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

bitterandproud wrote:
<quoted text>the idiot fire chief actually made the national enquirer as the most evil fire chief in america and still has a job. any old timers remember the fire that got him that honor
Could you please elaborate? I'd like to know more about this.
bitterandproud

Camby, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Not An Old Timer wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you pt, lease elaborate? I'd like to know more about this.
back in early mid 80s the fire on h.s. road at the duplex across from the then jr. high,a bad fire, a woman got her baby out 2 little ones inside, she was pleading for help, king dale stooin his dudley doorite hat and wouldnt let firefighters go because there was no official call. 2 girls died.the trustee then and the neighbors tried to help. the enquirer basically copied from the star and titles it is this the most incompetent or evil fire chief in america and added the most godawful pic!she i believe sued to kingdom come
valley mills

Camby, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

the fire house was literally across the street from the fire.will never forget the smell. hope people get wiser with age.the whole township was embarrased. the trustee was the big man that day.I believe some of the firemen went on their own.might have been late eighties.
dumbfounded

Camby, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

the more things change the more they stay the same
PISSED OFF

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Seems there are many things going on in Decatur Township that require an investigation. The town of Decatur needs to clearly think about who they have running their courts and who they have taking advantage of their community. Decatur Township needs to be educated on the people they vote into office.
Read this story and all the comments...
This should really PISS YOU OFF.
What if this was your child or your family member?

http://www.topix.com/forum/indy/TS1K6IF1TMR8H...
2013 Grad

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

I have been having sex with a teacher all 4 of my hs career and we still seem to do it even tho she is married and has kids and is much older than me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Speedway Discussions

Search the Speedway Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
HIV/AIDS Rising Among Blacks In Indiana, Indian... 1 hr Abdurratln 8
Republicans Still Destroying America 1 hr Starlett Miller 104
Republicans Molesting Children 1 hr Starlett Miller 4
Another Republican Molester 1 hr Starlett Miller 3
Republican Child Molesters 1 hr Simon 81
Republican Morality 2 hr Teh Enforcer 12
Investor home purchases raise rental concerns (Sep '13) 2 hr Nakliyat 6
•••
•••