Stations To Give Refunds After $4 Gas...

Stations To Give Refunds After $4 Gas Error

There are 1 comment on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Mar 20, 2008, titled Stations To Give Refunds After $4 Gas Error. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

Three gasoline stations in Hendricks County are offering refunds to customers who paid more than $4 a gallon there last week, the state attorney general's office said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

Ray

Horsham, PA

#1 Mar 20, 2008
This just proves it. If they are ripping us off for 30 or 40 cents per gallon who would know. How many gas statations across the country match their competitors high price? All it takes is one crooked owner and the rest follow suit.
I've seen them raise the price 3 times in one day in NJ and they are only allowed to raise it once in 24 hours. Did that owner receive and use 3 shipments of gas in 24 hours? I doubt it. As long as the top oil man is in the whitehouse, they will do nothing to stop the crooked gas station owners.
Everybody is getting rich but us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speedway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Racis Matters 3 hr Caucasian 1
News Indiana U. challenges part of new abortion rest... 10 hr Truth and Justice 4
News 2 survive shooting in Eastside home (Oct '07) 10 hr Moon Goddess 140
Indy 500 11 hr Moon Goddess 2
News Dalai Lama to address the nation's mayors in In... 11 hr Moon Goddess 5
News Trump looks to unify Republicans after decisive... May 23 Excellent One 95
News Indianapolis ranks last on list of America's fi... May 23 One huge Lie 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Speedway Mortgages