New poll sites add wrinkle to special...

New poll sites add wrinkle to special election

There are 41 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 8, 2008, titled New poll sites add wrinkle to special election. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Tom Wood Ford Tom Wood Ford offers great deals on New and Pre-Owned vehicles in Indianapolis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
John Galt

Jeffersonville, OH

#44 Mar 11, 2008
Chin up wrote:
Everyone is up in arms over nothing. There is no need for you in the 7th district to vote; Andre Carson's people already have the ballots prepared and will rig the election like they've done before. So relax and embrace the horror
Chin up, Andre Carson's people visited me three times. On the first visit, I told them I was a Republican. On the third visit, they gave me a flyer telling me my polling location had changed. The location they gave me was WRONG. They tried to send me to the wrong place.

To be fair, it might have been an accident. The west side of my street is in another district.

But again, for those of you ridiculing people for being confused, I have to disagree. The people in charge can't get it right, why shouldn't we be confused?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speedway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pence after Carrier deal: Trump is 'a champion ... 1 hr Lick6432 29
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 15 hr Real deal 1
Pizzagate vs Enabalers 16 hr natureboy 8
MoreFakeNews 17 hr natureboy 4
son murdered mother in early 90's (Oct '15) Wed JANDINYCO 8
CarrierChuckJones Wed TrumpedThePuney 1
Burger Chef murders can be solved Tue Linda Bedsore 21

Speedway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance