get ready for the Big depression com...

get ready for the Big depression coming in 2013

Posted in the Speedway Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Yes the same guy that predicted the mortgage crisis Held a forum and showed them charts and graphs on what is to come, He used for instance ,The amount we are spending in what we aren't taking in, Then the downgrade that is to come also. He showed that the top billionaires in America have already dumped half their shares and Warren Buffet and George Nazi collaborator Soros even has dumped more than half of banking shares. Warren Buffet pulled one million shares froma computer firm in California I believe it was DELL That would be Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway .tHEY KNOW WHAT IS COMING AS oBAMA AND HIS dEMS SPEND AND WASTE THE TAX PAYERS MONEY. Now the same Obama that said the Dow doesn't matter , Now praises it daily along with his Dem's.Yet you want the whole truth checkout WELLAWARE.COM Learn the deception on both sides of the aisles . I still don;t want to believe what I have learned, My eyes are wide open now. It's unbelievable on how we have truly been duped into believing there is a side to choose. Yes Hollywood is behind the huge deception along with our Govt. Many people you though that eve passed away in Hollywood are part of it. It truly is the biggest conspiracy played out upon the tax payers and American citizen voters, yes it is all connected to the illuminati and One WORLD ORDER. along with Population control. again checkout WELLAWARE.COM I think even Moe will say OMG wtf lol
I See Moe I Hear Moe

Yeoman, IN

#2 Mar 15, 2013
Watcha talkin''bout Willis? You've been depressed for years! How can you become even MOE depressed?

Get help!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Yes you are a Moe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speedway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carriage House East Apts (Jun '13) 5 hr hubcap 11
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) 12 hr JD Lemur 158
islam- I slaughter like a madman 15 hr The True Source 1
Brinkley dumps Mellencamp lol Mon Smorf 4
News Let it Out (Oct '07) Mon Shane 245
Walter "Tom" Smith missing (Dec '07) Aug 21 ajs2010 107
Gay marriage is not a sin! Aug 21 truth 3

Speedway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance