Corporate mistake leads to $3.09 gas

Corporate mistake leads to $3.09 gas

There are 81 comments on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from Jun 13, 2008, titled Corporate mistake leads to $3.09 gas. In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

Drivers couldn't believe their eyes in Beech Grove. Around midnight, 24-Hour News 8 started receiving calls into our newsroom about cheap gas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Ignorance is NOT bliss”

Since: Apr 08

Indianapolis, IN

#85 Jun 18, 2008
Your Biggest Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you babysit a few kids in your home? Tha way, you can stay home with your kids still, yet still make a bit of money each week. Gas prices are causing grocery bills to be higher each week, it's all I can do to not scream at the check out line! We are all in this together. Let's hope a change is coming soon, I think there will be one in 5 months!
I've done that before. And I don't do well my sanity isn't all that great with other people's kids. Mainly b/c they are raised differently then what I teach my kids, and some are not being raised at all. And/or the parents are short with the payment or dont have it at all or they show up late. There isn't much I can do with that. And I dont feel comfortable with kids in my house that I dont know. But I have watched children in the family (I have 9 nephews and neices,married side). I tell my sister-in-laws that if they did't like the way I raise my kids dont bring yours over b/c they will be treated and punished the same way mine are. That worked out, but since they were family I really couldn't charge them that much b/c they could barely afford daycare that was the reason why I was there for them. My sister in law has two kids that she sends to day care for over 200 dollars a week and they are only there for 3 days a week b/c she is off two days out of the week so I usually watch them on sundays and her dad watches them on saturday. I do it for free but she does help when we need money or food. So it is kinda like dont pay now pay later when we need. B/c she is a single mother of two and she works as a waitress so she needs all the money she can get. Being a waitress now a days isn't very good any more, if you know what I mean. But any way that is why I can't babysit for others specaily for strangers. It's weird I know. but I rather be safe then sorry if something I do doesn't fit with the kids parents. It is easier just to watch family members kids. B/c you know how they work with their kids and everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speedway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 3 hr Real deal 1
Pizzagate vs Enabalers 4 hr natureboy 8
MoreFakeNews 5 hr natureboy 4
News Pence after Carrier deal: Trump is 'a champion ... 17 hr natureboy 28
son murdered mother in early 90's (Oct '15) 19 hr JANDINYCO 8
CarrierChuckJones Wed TrumpedThePuney 1
Burger Chef murders can be solved Tue Linda Bedsore 21

Speedway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance