AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Not only are they thieves, but read about the brutality of the crimes. It seems that no opportunity at success is too sweet to throw away.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturd...

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Giving a bunch of criminally-oriented overgrown kids a bunch of money to go to school because they got C's in high school and can play a field game? Huh.

(Okay. somebody, please get out the microscope to scour this post for HATE. Please, find some. I'm begging you. I will be waiting.)
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
Giving a bunch of criminally-oriented overgrown kids a bunch of money to go to school because they got C's in high school and can play a field game? Huh.
(Okay. somebody, please get out the microscope to scour this post for HATE. Please, find some. I'm begging you. I will be waiting.)
You know, it isn't necessarily the part about being thieves that gets me, even though there are few things I despise more, but the brutality involved is alarming.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#4 Feb 13, 2013
AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, it isn't necessarily the part about being thieves that gets me, even though there are few things I despise more, but the brutality involved is alarming.
I do not even know what to write. College, at least in my day, was a place of higher learning , to prepare one for a life, and career. If these young men actually would graduate, would they ever have the matureity to be a contributeing employee?
Brutal behavior from anyone could easily result in a death. I know how I believe that a threat like that should be met. Brutal people have no business on the street with "normal people" that just wish to live their lives.
Anyone that brutal, has no business attending college, in my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speedway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelton Figley anyone know him? 20 min Seen him around 23
For a business, what is the purpose of employin... 4 hr political barometer 6
Where are the prostitute areas? (so I can avoid... (Jun '13) 11 hr Ramirez 12
See, Indiana still consider a very racist state... (Nov '07) 16 hr doubtful 976
Gas Alert $2.17 Sat FuelFinder 1
News Keeping Molly's Memory Alive Sat Missing 2
Boehner crying. again. Fri Wha 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Speedway Mortgages