Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#42 Feb 18, 2013
Duchess wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really..FYI..I went to a very mixed race high school. I inhaled more mace than you ever will or have in your life. This due to the constant riots. It might also interest you to know that when one of the "brothers" decided the food on my tray at lunch looked better than his that it was his to take.It was the first and last time he attempted that move as he was soon crying in pain because of the fork sticking out of the back of his hand. White burbs, sure.
Good for you!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#43 Feb 18, 2013
Geeko wrote:
<quoted text>
We are Legend. We are Moe!
Anyone who fights injustice is Moe.
We are the Moe Movement!
I am Moe!
Well a hearty congratulations.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#44 Feb 18, 2013
Geek wrote:
<quoted text>
We are Legend. We are Moe!
Anyone who fights injustice is Moe.
We are the Moe Movement!
I am Moe!
Moe movement?#2?
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#45 Feb 18, 2013
Duchess wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really..FYI..I went to a very mixed race high school. I inhaled more mace than you ever will or have in your life. This due to the constant riots. It might also interest you to know that when one of the "brothers" decided the food on my tray at lunch looked better than his that it was his to take.It was the first and last time he attempted that move as he was soon crying in pain because of the fork sticking out of the back of his hand. White burbs, sure.
My H.S. was mixed also. I took an auto shop class, two of my classmates were black. One asked me to borrow a quarter. This went on for a couple of weeks. One day I told him that borrowing money meant it was to be paid back. Since there was noone else in the classroom he stood up with a crankshaft from a three hp Briggs raised overhead. I simply sat there with hands folded, and said try it. He never asked for money again. There was another incident when I passed out Wallace for president bumper stickers, but that is for another day.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#46 Feb 18, 2013
Seek Help Duchess wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so full of hate. And you're violent as well.
This is what happens when someone tries to steal another persons food. I'll bet the guy never opted for tray "B" again, though, and I'll BET he didn't report it to the principle.

Can you imagine trying to explain why the fork is in your hand?

And violence and hate? I'll bet Duchess never had an issue with him again. Tough love, baby!

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#47 Feb 18, 2013
AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to be truthful, the true definition of hate, is 3 black teenagers stealing a car and going around the city shooting white people. But of course, you don't understand.
Oh, I see you found the solution to your 'infestation' problem. Good move. Now you can ignore trolls with the rest of us. Moe becomes one of the anonymous nobody trolls that dot the boards.

Welcome@!
Here Is Some Tough Love

Danville, IN

#48 Feb 18, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what happens when someone tries to steal another persons food. I'll bet the guy never opted for tray "B" again, though, and I'll BET he didn't report it to the principle.
Can you imagine trying to explain why the fork is in your hand?
And violence and hate? I'll bet Duchess never had an issue with him again. Tough love, baby!
It's PRINCIPAL.....Not,Principle.

Ya dumb bimbo.

Because...I care.
I Am Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#49 Feb 18, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>My H.S. was mixed also. I took an auto shop class, two of my classmates were black. One asked me to borrow a quarter. This went on for a couple of weeks. One day I told him that borrowing money meant it was to be paid back. Since there was noone else in the classroom he stood up with a crankshaft from a three hp Briggs raised overhead. I simply sat there with hands folded, and said try it. He never asked for money again. There was another incident when I passed out Wallace for president bumper stickers, but that is for another day.
So you are racist like Wallace.
I Am Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#50 Feb 18, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see you found the solution to your 'infestation' problem. Good move. Now you can ignore trolls with the rest of us. Moe becomes one of the anonymous nobody trolls that dot the boards.
Welcome@!
What? I am. I am a movement.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#51 Feb 18, 2013
I Am A Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are racist like Wallace.
When in high school kids do dumb things because they know that it will raise peoples hackles. One of the kids I ran with got a bunch of Wallace for president bumper stickers, and gave me several.(I still have some.)
As I stated before I was 5'1" and weighed 330lbs. This huge 5'8" black underclassman confronted me about the bumper stickers. Since I do not like being the center of attention, I steered him into an empty classroom. He said some stuff, I handed him a bumper sticker, and said read it and weep. He tore it in two! He then slowly swung his head to the rear while pulling in his neck, I think he planned to hit me. He was suprised by about twenty white guys lined against the wall, and took a hasty retreat. I had the bumper stickers for a laugh, and dislike confrontation, but I will not be intimidated.
He was big enough to whup me good, but he never bothered me again. Then there is the story about the large black man at Meadows that asked me what I would do if he did not pay me.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#52 Feb 18, 2013
I Am A Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I am. I am a movement.
A wonderfull, fulfilling movement #2. Rewarding and relaxing.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#53 Feb 18, 2013
Here Is Some Tough Love wrote:
<quoted text>
It's PRINCIPAL.....Not,Principle.
Ya dumb bimbo.
Because...I care.
Why would you consider her a bimbo? This almost makes me believe you do not really care. Oh yes, it is You, not Ya.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#54 Feb 19, 2013
I Am Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are racist like Wallace.
We live in a world where the people have lost control of government, even thougt we elect officals.
I do not hate blacks. Blacks have lost many jobs to those that are not even citizens. If those that are not citizens, are made citizens that will not change. Many blacks could become a permanent underclass.
I listened to a TV show yesterday and a statement was made. He said, without refering to race, that there was a group of people being raised up witout fear of God, or man, that had the mindset to take what they wanted en mass.
When that happens, in all probability the gazelle's, and elk will sharpen their horns and lay in wait for the lions and tigers. The lions and tigers being outnumbered will be routed, and destroyed.
Noone, that has a brain in their head wants to see that. It doe's seem to me that that mindset is being promoted by subtle suggestion.
Noone would win in a situation as represented above. Government would ruthlessly stamp that out at some point in time. There would be tiger, lion, gazelle, and elk hoofs protrudeing from tank treads.
Some of you clods say why the hate. Well hate is a two way street.
We need to work together as a nation to heal, restore jobs, and make America what it once was. We do not need a spirit of hate and division.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#55 Feb 19, 2013
Here Is Some Tough Love wrote:
<quoted text>
It's PRINCIPAL.....Not,Principle.
Ya dumb bimbo.
Because...I care.
Oh, yea, the ONE TIME I got the wrong word, and you become Grammar Nazi? wtf is your issue? did that put a little tingle in your leg, to feel right for just a fleeting moment? Tell us about it all!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#56 Feb 19, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yea, the ONE TIME I got the wrong word, and you become Grammar Nazi? wtf is your issue? did that put a little tingle in your leg, to feel right for just a fleeting moment? Tell us about it all!
There are plenty of "issues" to go around on here lately.
Correction

Indianapolis, IN

#57 Feb 19, 2013
Here Is Some Tough Love wrote:
<quoted text>It's PRINCIPAL.....Not,Principle.

Ya dumb bimbo.

Because...I care.
PROSTITUTE of Topix. Sans the Bimbo part. That has already been established.
History

Indianapolis, IN

#58 Feb 19, 2013
NotAFan

Indianapolis, IN

#59 Feb 19, 2013
Colin Cowherd agrees with all of you.

http://www.theindychannel.com/sports/sports-t...
Carl

Indianapolis, IN

#60 Feb 19, 2013
Man go on vacation and come back to this. Whether you like black people or not. Hate is an awful strong word to be using. I may dislike what some have done, but then again I can say the same thing about any race. Especially my own.

Hey Ralph how you doing?

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#61 Feb 19, 2013
Correction wrote:
<quoted text>
PROSTITUTE of Topix. Sans the Bimbo part. That has already been established.
Prostitute? How can I be a prostitute if I don't have sex?

Waiting for answers..... crickets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speedway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 2 hr juanita 304
jack cottey deceased 2 hr juanita 7
William montez 10 hr Smh 3
K-mart's shutting down 11 hr jack 18
Cop arrested on third DUI (Mar '07) 13 hr advocate in IL 136
I'm so glad I'm white Oct 22 bud 4
10th st Oct 22 Stevie 1
Speedway Dating
Find my Match

Speedway Jobs

Speedway People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Speedway News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Speedway

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]