AllAmerican

Noblesville, IN

#22 Feb 10, 2013
Oldblackman wrote:
<quoted text> Day say day practice safe sex, day don't tellem day real name. Cause you know if Daddy find out dim girls love to holla rape. My mamma is white and she say cant no white man do anythang for her after she done been wit a black man.Once day go black day don't wanna go back.
Yes, "your" boys are attracting only the finest stock of Caucasian women, I am sure.
Oldblackman

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Feb 10, 2013
AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, "your" boys are attracting only the finest stock of Caucasian women, I am sure.
Ah looky here,It's da guy dat got his lips wrapped around Bill Oriley's right nut.I been readin yo sh!t on here. What, did I post something offensive to Mr. All American facist. We got some gay brothers up here in the hood dat would love for you to attend a Mandingo Pary. Just stop at 25th and sherman and ask any brother you see where the Mandingo party is.
Oldblackman

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Feb 10, 2013
Why you here, take a look at where dim kids is livin and playin. Yall talk about cuttin off money to freeloaders, when deez programs get cut off, deeze babies have nothin to do after shool and weekends but play in da street. Ya put down inner city schools and do nuttin but lower funding. Blacks are dien cause it's dog eat dog in Brightwood!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#27 Feb 10, 2013
Oldblackman wrote:
Why you here, take a look at where dim kids is livin and playin. Yall talk about cuttin off money to freeloaders, when deez programs get cut off, deeze babies have nothin to do after shool and weekends but play in da street. Ya put down inner city schools and do nuttin but lower funding. Blacks are dien cause it's dog eat dog in Brightwood!
If those programs were cut, people would go hungry, and it would be a lot uglier than playing in the street. Nobody in their right mind would want any human being to go hungry. Those that say, get a job, it is not always that easy. Forty hours a week without assistance, on minimum wage will not provide a life.
It seems that getting jobs is like playing musical chairs, when the music stops there are not enough chairs. America needs jobs, jobs that pay a living wage, and people skilled enough to do those jobs.
My opinion is that there is no interest at the government level to seeing that we as a nation have adequate jobs. Is our nation being destroyed from within?
My niece teaches elementery school in an area with lowered funding. It goes from children wanting to go home with her because their home life is bad, to kids telling her their moms will kill her. Teachers can not dicipline the classes, and if the children preform poorly, it is the teachers fault, according to administration. Basicially it is catch 22, damned if you do, and damned if you don't.
All the ads say go to college. For what end? If there are not jobs to fill, college, unless you speak Chinese and want to move, is wasted money.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#28 Feb 10, 2013
Oldblackman wrote:
<quoted text> Ah looky here,It's da guy dat got his lips wrapped around Bill Oriley's right nut.I been readin yo sh!t on here. What, did I post something offensive to Mr. All American facist. We got some gay brothers up here in the hood dat would love for you to attend a Mandingo Pary. Just stop at 25th and sherman and ask any brother you see where the Mandingo party is.
Even when I was a teen, I do not think I ever went farther south on Sherman than 34th street. Emerson, and Arlington at least to 10th, but that was pre 1970.
Post Turtle

Cherokee Village, AR

#29 Feb 10, 2013
It's a black thing, You wouldn't understand.
Oldblackman

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Feb 10, 2013
Yall dont wanna know da welfare system is way more white den black. Truth is welfare is designed to keep people on it. A woman wit kids gotta have a chunka change saved up and a good job to make it off. If she dont get hit wit fraud in da process
I done worked 45 years for a man that up and close da doors and sid dis it it, last check. A bummpy face old drunk that dressed like herb Tarlic KRP show.Lost contracts cause corporations started stampin out da good ol boy program.I had to perform above the level every white man and be called a uncle Tom when I did. No cant say i got love for the other side.
Oldblackman

Indianapolis, IN

#31 Feb 10, 2013
Yall dont beleive ,,look it up! Space Age Engeneering!
Not sure

United States

#32 Feb 10, 2013
Oldblackman wrote:
Yall dont beleive ,,look it up! Space Age Engeneering!
more like a white man
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#33 Feb 10, 2013
Oldblackman wrote:
Yall dont wanna know da welfare system is way more white den black. Truth is welfare is designed to keep people on it. A woman wit kids gotta have a chunka change saved up and a good job to make it off. If she dont get hit wit fraud in da process
I done worked 45 years for a man that up and close da doors and sid dis it it, last check. A bummpy face old drunk that dressed like herb Tarlic KRP show.Lost contracts cause corporations started stampin out da good ol boy program.I had to perform above the level every white man and be called a uncle Tom when I did. No cant say i got love for the other side.
Is the other side "whitey"?
And based on percent of population it would make sense that whites have a greater percentage on welfare.
My point was, we need jobs in the nation that will pay a living wage, for all.
You should not be expected to perform at a higher level than equal workers of any race. If you were called Uncle Tom for providing for your family, screw em.(em=them for the English professor.)
well

Indianapolis, IN

#34 Feb 11, 2013
Feral savages
Post Turtle

Cherokee Village, AR

#35 Feb 11, 2013
This is what happens when LAPD has lowered its hiring standard so blacks can pass the test.
affirmative action at it's best.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#36 Feb 11, 2013
It's a black thang , wHITE PEOPLE JUS WOODNT UNDERSTANT, YANNO WUT I MEANZ, YU GOTZ TO LIV IN DA HOOD TO KNO REEL BLACK PEEPS. WHY YOU BE TREATIN ME SO BADDD WHITE PEEPS . WORRY ABOUT YOU OWNZ PROBLEMZ, BUT US BLACK PEEPS STILL WANT THE FOOD STAMPS AND WELFARE ALWAYZ, YOU OWE US THAT FOR SLAVERY PEEPS.
hoosier

Indianapolis, IN

#37 Feb 11, 2013
starts with parents, they cant win,cant so much as say no to kids or they can and will call a cop on them, then then they can lose everything including the kids. listen next time you are in a store, they talk to their moms like dogs because they know they can.
Post Turtle

Cherokee Village, AR

#38 Feb 11, 2013
This is just another example of a Negro who was given every opportunity and preference, screwed the pooch for whatever reason, and has fallen back on that old standard excuse of "racism".

You apes are the biggest crybabies on the planet! And the most hated race on the planet.
AllAmerican

Noblesville, IN

#39 Feb 11, 2013
Oldblackman wrote:
Regardless of how many hand outs "they" get, they still play in the streets and rob, murder, cause chaos, and cost the taxpayers in the form of overtime pay for the police. Listen you fool, you brought race into this. You say you have been reading my posts and claim that I am a racist. You must not have been reading too closely, because you would see that race was brought into these threads by someone else.
AllAmerican

Noblesville, IN

#40 Feb 11, 2013
I am willing to bet that "OldBlackMan" isn't a day over 25. Possibly even less than 20 and may not even be black.
FTFY

Indianapolis, IN

#43 Feb 11, 2013
Lots of Black People Killing Each Other

Fixed that for you
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#44 Feb 12, 2013
Let's see, This is why many black people fail continuously . They are still chained to the word blame and It's always toward white people only. They have been taught by those phony Jews in name only That the white man is the sole reason they could never make it in America. I would say many many many black people have made it in America in many ways. From top to bottom in jobs and education. You notice the focus is always on the inner city black people perpetuated by the mostly controlled Jewish media and news outlets in paper and now even online to repeat the same slavery stories every year . To never ever portray a Jewish person as ever owning any slaves in America's History. I find that very peculiar , That Jews didn't have any part in slavery or the money made from it.You see, When you control the pen , It is mightier than the sword , The Jews in name only know this very well. They are Zionist Jews , They really aren't about being faithful to God, They are faithful to the hate they spread through print and on TV and at the movies. They have been very successful into duping black people and coddling them , Making black people still feel they are so oppressed , The jews regardless rake in the money and still hold the power reins always.Israel is a mere distraction in the whole scheme of the plan.The Zionist Jews know they can can control black, Unlike the many Christian white people. Yes it all began in thew classroom , Then to the Tv SET and in the music. The Jews control Hollywood and Radio. BANKING, Insurance. Hospitals .It's kind of hard to ever try and bring them down on the bed of lies they have infected many black people with over the past 150 years.Wake up black people now. Stop being sheep for the same Jews who put you in chains long ago.
Oldblackman

Indianapolis, IN

#45 Feb 12, 2013
You remember the riots at Tech Highshool, Hudnut tearing all those buildings down and yall said he was a fool.CentalState dumppin all those crazy white people on the street.Calling yall Honkey ment you were like the hillbillys in them Honkeytonks except we said hunkey here.I know about this City because I been in Brightwood since 72.I dont care what color yo think I am.
I know what digs in ya chest if your a racest I got no love for white midwesterners. Shak a man's hand and then stabbim in the back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Speedway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote to outlaw whittieeee Christmas 31 min The Zombie 18
OWS and Anonymous Battle Child Molesters!! (Apr '13) 3 hr abusers_ 9
When Did Indy Become So Racist and Why? 8 hr The Barber of The... 66
Home burglary suspect dies after homeowner shot... 9 hr Chuckie 2
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band coming to Ba... 11 hr Miles 8
Let it Out (Oct '07) 15 hr Jerry E 228
Why do black people like grape soda? (Apr '13) 23 hr Chann 48
Speedway Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web