Police: Man targeting east side elderly

Full story: WISH-TV 8 Indiana News

Multiple home invasions on the east side have prompted police to ask for the public's help.
Comments
21 - 25 of 25 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
karen crowder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

THIS PERSON IS DEFINATLEY A COWARD!!I MEAN YOU GOTTA STOOP SO DARN LOW TO PUSH DOWN AN ELDERLY PERSON AND TAKE THERE MONEY AND BELONGINGS. COWARD MIGHT EVEN BE TO GOOD OF A WORD FOR YOU;MAYBE A LAZY ? MAYBE ONE DAY YOU'LL MEET UP WITH SOMEONE WHO WILL KNOCK THE SENCE OUT OF YOU AND TAKE YOUR BELONGINGS. GO OUT AND GET A JOB! AND LEAVE THESE POOR ELDERLY PEOPLE ALONE OR DO YOUR LIVE OFF THE GOVERNMENT??
karen crowder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

SORRY: I JUST HAD TO SAY MORE. YEP IM BACK". ARE YOU DOING THIS FOR DRUG MONEY? BECAUSE YOU LOOK FAMILIAR. LIKE I'VE SEEN YOU AROUND KEALING AVENUE BEFORE. AND THERES ALOT OF THAT JUNK AROUND HERE.BUT IT STILL DONT MATTER. YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO PUSH DOWN AN ELDERLY PERSON STEAL THERE MONEY AFTER THEY WORK SO HARD FOR IT AND THAT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE A MAN!! MAYBE A COWARD!! GO OUT AND GET A J-O-B!! AND QUIT PREYING ON THE ELDERLY. THOUGHT: DO YOU GET GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE? DO YOU LIE TO GET IT? WHY DO YOU PRAY ON THE ELDERLY?>>DO'S IT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A BIGGER MAN TO ABUSE THE ELDERLY? YOUR NOTHING BUT A CHEAP NO GOOD SLIME BALL IF YOU HAVE TO PRAY ON THE ELDERLY.YOUR PROBABLY SPENDING THE MONEY YOU DO HAVE AT THE CRACH HOUSE AROUND THE CORNER.

“Nice Gloomy, Spooky Day”

Since: Apr 07

Uniondale , NY (Nassau Cty)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

I would like to see the look on this freakin sorry punk's face when he gets a pistol aimed at his head just before lights out.

I can't imagine how horrified some of those old folks must've felt, being invaded like they were.
Starlett Miller

Raymond, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

lay off the crackpipe wrote:
<quoted text>
Tool, when someone else gets free what you have to pay for, then NO YOU DONT!
So whats your address? So I can start sending you my bills and MAKE YOU pay for them.
I mean afterall in your eyes that wouldn't be infringing on your rights, and if you can't afford a gym membership too bad, according to your logic, its my right for you to pay my membership for me.
Justice is blind or haven't you heard? But I suppose politicians, hollywood stars, and millionaires walk because they have the same rights as you and me..........NO because they have better access to rights via money, so if their money through inheritance or whatever gives them better representation in a court of law,.....THEN NO WE DONT ALL HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS, or sentencing in itself would be the same across the board.
Ok... Showm me YOUR bill of rights and then show me Paris Hilton's bill of rights.

Same "rights"

Doe SHE have the "right" to cable tv?

Maybe you don't think "rights" are the same thing I do.

"Rights" and "laws" are not the same thing are they?

http://www.historyforkids.org/learn/northamer...

Since: Feb 08

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

i have 2 friends that want to meet this creaton their names are smith & wesson

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Speedway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ralph's Brake & Muffler Madison Ave 7 hr Warty-lipped Butt... 1
Jeff punky Combs at it again 9 hr lisr 9
Courts tell Indiana to honor gay marriages from... Thu who cares 4
officer Wilson Thu Simon 2
They riot with no facts or evidence Thu Simon 9
My new jeep Wed Rogains 5
Landlord registration in Indianapolis: Section ... Aug 20 Rogains 5

Search the Speedway Forum:
•••
•••