United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

another black gangster drug dealing thug gunned down in his car with gf.and guess what it wasn't in the projects. it was in a nice cozy suburb , real nice homes with attached garages, nice new sub division , say it ain't so willy .He was shot ten times, that's gang
execution over drugs.he had a suped up nice olds cutlas classic car.he was parked two doors down from his home in a vacant homes driveway . like they say ,you can take the thug out of the hood, but you can't take the thug out of the thug.If ignorant black parents would stop allowing the govt to raise their kids, and turn off bet and mtv, and take away those violent video games and rap cd's. they're kids might actually grow up normal in society, but you know them black folks got to blame whitey for all the ill's black people face.they still worship jesse jackson , al sharpton, and louis farakhan as black leaders.better wake up black peeps, cause the illegals as in mexicans are taking over whole country, that means they will get those freebies even more so and run who gets them, you had about 40 years of affirmtaive action and quotas, and you blew it, yes you have you're black thug president that no matter how high gas goes and bad economy, you will vote for him again regardless.you are sheep blindly led, like you have been led by those so called black thug leaders and white liberal dem politicians.and telling the truth doesn't make me racist, cause even bill cosby slammed the black folks, and he is black.
The Rev

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

I'll bring the mac & cheese to the drive-by prayer vigil tonight!
Go Mitch _the real one

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

Judged:

the real soul kaptoz wrote:
another black gangster drug dealing thug gunned down in his car with gf.and guess what it wasn't in the projects. it was in a nice cozy suburb , real nice homes with attached garages, nice new sub division , say it ain't so willy .He was shot ten times, that's gang
execution over drugs.he had a suped up nice olds cutlas classic car.he was parked two doors down from his home in a vacant homes driveway . like they say ,you can take the thug out of the hood, but you can't take the thug out of the thug.If ignorant black parents would stop allowing the govt to raise their kids, and turn off bet and mtv, and take away those violent video games and rap cd's. they're kids might actually grow up normal in society, but you know them black folks got to blame whitey for all the ill's black people face.they still worship jesse jackson , al sharpton, and louis farakhan as black leaders.better wake up black peeps, cause the illegals as in mexicans are taking over whole country, that means they will get those freebies even more so and run who gets them, you had about 40 years of affirmtaive action and quotas, and you blew it, yes you have you're black thug president that no matter how high gas goes and bad economy, you will vote for him again regardless.you are sheep blindly led, like you have been led by those so called black thug leaders and white liberal dem politicians.and telling the truth doesn't make me racist, cause even bill cosby slammed the black folks, and he is black.
38th and German church, not the projects (do we even still have those), but I wouldn't call 38th street a cozy suburb

Since: Dec 12

carmel indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

yeah they should do that to all gang bangers and thugs to make out indy safe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Speedway Discussions

Search the Speedway Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Racist Detroit Obama voters beat man down 10 min Guy 3
CNN spreads hate, Obama followers love it 13 min Guy 7
Praise GOD for Barack Obama 25 min Guy 20
So how Is Ballards bike lane work? 27 min Guy 1
I would go down on Obama 46 min Cpeter1313 2
Bukkake party on White House lawn 48 min Cpeter1313 12
More obamacare lies 53 min Cpeter1313 5
•••
•••