1956 Chevrolet 3100 Truck - Old Schoo...

1956 Chevrolet 3100 Truck - Old School Swagger

There are 1 comment on the Custom Classic Trucks Magazine story from Aug 13, 2013, titled 1956 Chevrolet 3100 Truck - Old School Swagger. In it, Custom Classic Trucks Magazine reports that:

Sometimes, if you're lucky, you can turn your hobby into a job and get paid for enjoying fun-filled days! Sam Turner has been in the automotive restoration business since 1988 and his shop in Roebuck, South Carolina, has been turning out prize-winning builds ever since.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Custom Classic Trucks Magazine.

Ronnie

San Antonio, TX

#1 Sep 5, 2013
Thanks for this article about old school trucks. I've been really looking into customizing trucks, especially in the aftermarket or exterior sense. This motivates me. My younger brother and I were just about it in the aftermarket sense and collecting my parts. I was wondering if the author also considers aftermarket improvements, for example http://www.builtfortrucks.com/categories/heav... . Either way, this motivates me to start thinking of ways to improve my truck all around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spartanburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murderer Jonathan Benny (Apr '15) Apr 14 ash 8
News Man who found woman's body charged with murder (May '08) Mar '18 Tronald Dump 11
slaton Mar '18 gust 1
Dirty sex offender Jerry Neal Morris from Dunca... (Aug '14) Feb '18 Jane 5
Clifton Cemetery (Dec '08) Feb '18 awatters 18
Any one knows John Birch from Boothill band? (Aug '09) Jan '18 Vickie Nelson6826 20
Why is everyone is such a big hurry around here??? (Oct '11) Jan '18 Srsly Slowdown 8

Spartanburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Spartanburg Mortgages