Reizer's New Book Debunks Chiropracti...

Reizer's New Book Debunks Chiropractic Debunkers

There are 39 comments on the Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release story from Jan 2, 2011, titled Reizer's New Book Debunks Chiropractic Debunkers. In it, Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release reports that:

SPARTANBURG, SC, January 02, 2011 /24-7PressRelease/ -- A new book titled, "Traditional Chiropractic: A Layperson's Guide to How it Works & Why it's Attacked," has been published by bestselling chiropractic author, Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#1 Jan 2, 2011
Seems like Reizer doesn't like anyone who exposes chiropractic as bunk.

Problem with quacker reizer's defense of chiropractic ....... he fails to provide any evidence that any of the more than 200 bizarre chiropractic techniques like nucca, activator, gonstead, hio, sot, ak, dnft, network are good for any particular condition. He fails to provide any best practices parameters for when to use, or how to treat, any particular condition with a particular chiropractic technique.

No surprise to any of us who really understand the chiropractic enterprise.

Chiropractors continue to make unfounded claims that they can cure/treat disorders/diseases like ADHD, bed wetting, infertility, allergies, spinal stenosis etc etc.

I'd love the former chiropractic "researcher" to come here and tell us exactly why, despite millions of dollars spent in chiropractic school "research" facilities at every chiropractic school, that there is NO valid research that shows that commonly taught chiropractic techniques are good for anything.

The chiropractic diaper is full. It must be emptied and the quackery must end.
Aerial View

AOL

#2 Jan 3, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
Seems like Reizer doesn't like anyone who exposes chiropractic as bunk.
Problem with quacker reizer's defense of chiropractic ....... he fails to provide any evidence that any of the more than 200 bizarre chiropractic techniques like nucca, activator, gonstead, hio, sot, ak, dnft, network are good for any particular condition. He fails to provide any best practices parameters for when to use, or how to treat, any particular condition with a particular chiropractic technique.
No surprise to any of us who really understand the chiropractic enterprise.
Chiropractors continue to make unfounded claims that they can cure/treat disorders/diseases like ADHD, bed wetting, infertility, allergies, spinal stenosis etc etc.
I'd love the former chiropractic "researcher" to come here and tell us exactly why, despite millions of dollars spent in chiropractic school "research" facilities at every chiropractic school, that there is NO valid research that shows that commonly taught chiropractic techniques are good for anything.
The chiropractic diaper is full. It must be emptied and the quackery must end.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA! I love reading the droppings of frauds like wisdom.
Folks, if there's anyone who should know about chiropractic, it's wisdom. Yes, you read right. Afterall, wisdom doesn NOT have any professional degrees, no professional licenses and (get this) has NEVER treated anyone for anything! Yes! I'll say it again. Wisdom has never treated ANYONE for ANYTHING. He admitted this himself! So who better to advise you than a dumb ass like wisdom who has never practiced. Oh, I almost forgot. The dumb ass said (not making this up) that he's attended 'hundreds and hundreds' of chiropractic mettings'. And he's not a chiropractor. Then what is he, a stalker? Rather creepy, wouldn't you say? How does this sound--"I've attended hundreds and hundreds of little league baseball games but I don't know any of the kids playing."
Like one MD here said last year, "The poster wisdom does not represent us. He's an embarrassment to the medical community. He's just an angry flake with a warped perspective of chiropractic."
Hey, if an MD thinks wisdom's a flake then why go any further?
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#3 Jan 3, 2011
Another "professional" post from the chiropractor.

Everything but actual evidence that chiropractic is good for anything.

Thank you mr. quacker. You have helped me define the "chiropractic" mentality.
Aerial View

AOL

#4 Jan 3, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
Another "professional" post from the chiropractor.
Everything but actual evidence that chiropractic is good for anything.
Thank you mr. quacker. You have helped me define the "chiropractic" mentality.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA! I love reading the droppings of frauds like wisdom.
Folks, if there's anyone who should know about chiropractic, it's wisdom. Yes, you read right. Afterall, wisdom doesn NOT have any professional degrees, no professional licenses and (get this) has NEVER treated anyone for anything! Yes! I'll say it again. Wisdom has never treated ANYONE for ANYTHING. He admitted this himself! So who better to advise you than a dumb ass like wisdom who has never practiced. Oh, I almost forgot. The dumb ass said (not making this up) that he's attended 'hundreds and hundreds' of chiropractic mettings'. And he's not a chiropractor. Then what is he, a stalker? Rather creepy, wouldn't you say? How does this sound--"I've attended hundreds and hundreds of little league baseball games but I don't know any of the kids playing."
Like one MD here said last year, "The poster wisdom does not represent us. He's an embarrassment to the medical community. He's just an angry flake with a warped perspective of chiropractic."
Hey, if an MD thinks wisdom's a flake then why go any further?
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#5 Jan 3, 2011
Wow, you truly are making some bizarre posts mr. chiropractor.

You claimed, without any clue of course, that I "am not a chiropractor" and that I "am not an MD" and that I "am on welfare".

It seems that not only do you imagine fictitious subluxations and scam people out of their money, but now you claim to know things you could not possibly know.

Indeed, you are a quacker. Very bizarre the way you attempt to justify your quckery.

I thank you for another uninformed chiropractic post. Here for all to see.

I saw that you once defended a chiropractor who claimed he cured infertility. Do you want me to post the link?

Nuf said.
Aerial View

AOL

#6 Jan 3, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
Wow, you truly are making some bizarre posts mr. chiropractor.
You claimed, without any clue of course, that I "am not a chiropractor" and that I "am not an MD" and that I "am on welfare".
It seems that not only do you imagine fictitious subluxations and scam people out of their money, but now you claim to know things you could not possibly know.
Indeed, you are a quacker. Very bizarre the way you attempt to justify your quckery.
I thank you for another uninformed chiropractic post. Here for all to see.
I saw that you once defended a chiropractor who claimed he cured infertility. Do you want me to post the link?
Nuf said.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA! I love reading the droppings of frauds like wisdom.
Folks, if there's anyone who should know about chiropractic, it's wisdom. Yes, you read right. Afterall, wisdom doesn NOT have any professional degrees, no professional licenses and (get this) has NEVER treated anyone for anything! Yes! I'll say it again. Wisdom has never treated ANYONE for ANYTHING. He admitted this himself! So who better to advise you than a dumb ass like wisdom who has never practiced. Oh, I almost forgot. The dumb ass said (not making this up) that he's attended 'hundreds and hundreds' of chiropractic mettings'. And he's not a chiropractor. Then what is he, a stalker? Rather creepy, wouldn't you say? How does this sound--"I've attended hundreds and hundreds of little league baseball games but I don't know any of the kids playing."
Like one MD here said last year, "The poster wisdom does not represent us. He's an embarrassment to the medical community. He's just an angry flake with a warped perspective of chiropractic."
Hey, if an MD thinks wisdom's a flake then why go any further?
George N

Greenville, SC

#7 Feb 1, 2011
Dr. Medical Wisdom,

You work for the drug companies. You are the excrement wrapped up in the "medical diaper" that is totally based on scientific studies paid for by drug companies.

Get a real job!
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#8 Feb 1, 2011
Ok hen. Another professional post from a chiropractic supporter.

I guess it's easier than providing any evidence for chiropractic stupidity.

Nuf said.
Aerial View

AOL

#9 Feb 1, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
Ok hen. Another professional post from a chiropractic supporter.
I guess it's easier than providing any evidence for chiropractic stupidity.
Nuf said.
Good one, dumb ass!
Folks, take it from the resident dumb ass, wisdom. He knows chiropractic BECAUSE he's never practiced a day in his life and because he has NO professional chiropractic training, no medical training, nothing. Just a fraud.
Like the MD poster said (a BOARD CERTIFIED neurologist, "The poster wisdom does not represent us. He's an embarrassment to the medical community. He's just an angry flake with a warped perspective of chiropractic." And that's what a board certified MD neurologist said about wisdom. Good, but easy observation, doc.
George N

Greenville, SC

#10 Feb 1, 2011
Wisdom:

You should focus, for a moment, on the real profession that's based on junk science -- medicine. If you want to write about a load in a diaper you should be writing about the medical profession and the drug therapies that are killing people everyday.

Refer to link below:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/...

There's no unbiased research backing medicine. The studies that back various drugs are funded by the same companies that produce the poisons in the first place.

Moe than Nuff said!
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#11 Feb 1, 2011
"Georgie", while there are plenty of unethical things I could comment on, the fact is that I am an EXPERT on chiropractic matters. And so I love exposing the fraud within the chiropractic enterprise.

So "georgie" what's your point exactly?

You sound so classically "chiropractic". It is very typical for chiropractors, when confronted with evidence that they are lying thieves, to retort, as you did, by saying "well, people speed when driving".

This is a chiropractic blog "georgie".

I've got two minutes ... why don't you tell me all you know about chiropractic. And if you don't know anything about chiropractic, best you keep quiet.

You want to bash medicine "georgie"? That's fine. Though it sounds you are quite ignorant about medicine also.

Be that as it may, as I need a good laugh, I'll play your game for just a moment,.....

I work in critical care "georgie". Please tell me, in your expert opinion, which drugs, currently used in a typical critical care unit are ineffective and should not be used by dedicated and caring physicians.

Take your time "georgie". You are clearly out of your league here. Maybe its best to stop posting.

Until then, did you know "georgie" that more than 70% of ALL chiropractors use a spring loaded instrument called "activator" which they claim can click vertebrae back into place to correct chiropractic subluxations. There is NO research or any legitimate evidence to support the use of activator. Its all bull crap.

So "georgie", using only the activator example, fully 70% of ALL chiropractors engage in fraud. Period.

Does that bother you "georgie"? Are you so stupid to say that it doesn't because there are other unethical people in the world?

Read "chirotalk" , the world's best skeptical chiropractic website.
Dumb Ass

Thomasville, GA

#12 Feb 1, 2011
George

So where do you go when you or your family get sick...I mean really sick....like when they can't breathe or start vomiting up blood or have seizures? A NUCCA chiropractor or a Network chiropractor?
George N

Greenville, SC

#13 Feb 1, 2011
Wisdumb,

You have to be paid to write this crap! I've read your comments for years and either you have no life whatsoever or you are on some drug company's payroll.

The point that needs to be made loud and clear is that the management of different diseases, through modern medicine, is a joke. There is no unbiased research in existence that backs this profession.

You don't like it very much when someone points a finger at the medical fraud profession. And a fraud it is. It's now time to dump the medical diaper because as we all know,it's full of....
just like you!
George N

Greenville, SC

#14 Feb 1, 2011
Dumb Ass wrote:
George
So where do you go when you or your family get sick...I mean really sick....like when they can't breathe or start vomiting up blood or have seizures? A NUCCA chiropractor or a Network chiropractor?
I get my spine checked every week and have done so for over 40 years. To tell you the truth, I don't get sick very often. Chiropractic is pretty damn amazing when you use it on a regular basis. You should try it and so should the people reading this forum.

If I had a life threatening situation, I'd go to a hospital and get stabilized with the help of an emergency room trauma team. No argument here about the value of the medical profession for this type of a situation. After I was stabilized, I'd get away from allopathic practitioners as fast as I could.

Medicine is a failure when it comes to treating people for chronic diseases. It's based on false theories and biased research that is paid for and promoted by giant pharmaceutical companies. This has nothing to do with actiavtor and instrument adjusting that takes place within the chiropractic profession.

With the amount of failures and deaths that are being caused by the medical mismanagement of diseases, it's pointless to discuss the chiropractic profession which is based on logic and common sense.
Aerial View

AOL

#15 Feb 1, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
"Georgie", while there are plenty of unethical things I could comment on, the fact is that I am an EXPERT on chiropractic matters. And so I love exposing the fraud within the chiropractic enterprise.
So "georgie" what's your point exactly?
You sound so classically "chiropractic". It is very typical for chiropractors, when confronted with evidence that they are lying thieves, to retort, as you did, by saying "well, people speed when driving".
This is a chiropractic blog "georgie".
I've got two minutes ... why don't you tell me all you know about chiropractic. And if you don't know anything about chiropractic, best you keep quiet.
You want to bash medicine "georgie"? That's fine. Though it sounds you are quite ignorant about medicine also.
Be that as it may, as I need a good laugh, I'll play your game for just a moment,.....
I work in critical care "georgie". Please tell me, in your expert opinion, which drugs, currently used in a typical critical care unit are ineffective and should not be used by dedicated and caring physicians.
Take your time "georgie". You are clearly out of your league here. Maybe its best to stop posting.
Until then, did you know "georgie" that more than 70% of ALL chiropractors use a spring loaded instrument called "activator" which they claim can click vertebrae back into place to correct chiropractic subluxations. There is NO research or any legitimate evidence to support the use of activator. Its all bull crap.
So "georgie", using only the activator example, fully 70% of ALL chiropractors engage in fraud. Period.
Does that bother you "georgie"? Are you so stupid to say that it doesn't because there are other unethical people in the world?
Read "chirotalk" , the world's best skeptical chiropractic website.
AHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA! Hey Georgie, get wisdom, "I work in critical care!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Wait. Wait. I can't stop laughing. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA AHA HAH AH AH .
Georgie, wisdom is simply amazing! He has a mail order degree in neurophiz and convinced a world class hospital to allow him to treat 'hundreds and hundreds and hundreds' of critically ill patients each week! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA AH HA HA
Wisdom, by his OWN admission, has NO medical degree. Has NO chiropractic degree or experience (yet, an expert!) and has NO license to practice.
Georgie, can you imagine a bigger liar and fraud?
Make no mistake. Wisdom is NO chiropractic expert. He wouldn't even get a seat at the debating table. His opinions are just that--opinions and useless, unqualified ones at that.
Georgie, a few months ago an MD, board certified neurologist wrote this about wisdom, "The poster wisdom does not represent us. He's an embarrassment to the medical community. He's just an angry flake with a warped perspective of chiropractic."
I couldn't have summed it up better! Wisdom is a con. And don't give him credit for working for a drug company. He doesn't know enough to do that. He's not qualified.
George N

Greenville, SC

#16 Feb 1, 2011
Wisdumb,

The anti-chiropractic websites are all funded by the major pharmaceutical companies. This is old news.

PLEASE TELL ALL THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW TO VISIT A CHIROPRACTOR. BRING YOUR KIDS TO A CHIROPRACTOR FOR WELLNESS CARE AND NEVER GET VACCINATIONS. ALL VACCINATIONS HARM PEOPLE AND THE EFFECTS ARE PERMANENT!
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#17 Feb 1, 2011
"georgie" wrote about me, "you are on some drug company's payroll."

What can I say "georgie"? You are as stupid and as ignorant as they come.

Wait, correction, the dumb ass chiropractor aerial is just a bit more stupid.
Did you know "georgie" that your quack friend aerial here defended a chiropractor's claim that he cured infertility? and ADHD and allergies and bed wetting? He's a quack, whether you know it or not.

Last chance george to back up your stupid claim that "medicine is junk science".

Name two drugs, ha ha make that just one drug, currently used in critical care units, anywhere in this country, that you know is "junk science".

Come on big shot. Time for you to be exposed as just another medicine bashing chiropractic sycophant who thinks he knows "chiropractic" because he's had his back cracked or clicked.

But really "georgie", thanks for posting. You help make my points.
Aerial View

AOL

#18 Feb 2, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
"georgie" wrote about me, "you are on some drug company's payroll."
What can I say "georgie"? You are as stupid and as ignorant as they come.
Wait, correction, the dumb ass chiropractor aerial is just a bit more stupid.
Did you know "georgie" that your quack friend aerial here defended a chiropractor's claim that he cured infertility? and ADHD and allergies and bed wetting? He's a quack, whether you know it or not.
Last chance george to back up your stupid claim that "medicine is junk science".
Name two drugs, ha ha make that just one drug, currently used in critical care units, anywhere in this country, that you know is "junk science".
Come on big shot. Time for you to be exposed as just another medicine bashing chiropractic sycophant who thinks he knows "chiropractic" because he's had his back cracked or clicked.
But really "georgie", thanks for posting. You help make my points.
Georgie, you can't argue with a loser like wisdom. They'll say anything, mostly lies, to justify their failures.
I once sited proof of over a quarter of a million deaths and heart valve defects caused by Fen-phen. Wisdom's response was, "Oh, well. At least they took it off the market." Yeah, tell that to the murdered patients. Drug companies are fuming at chiropractic since it's safe, effective, and they can't take it off the market. When was the last time a chiropractic technique killed or injured even a single person!
Since wisdom liked my last post so much, here it is again:

AHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA! Hey Georgie, get wisdom, "I work in critical care!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Wait. Wait. I can't stop laughing. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA AHA HAH AH AH .
Georgie, wisdom is simply amazing! He has a mail order degree in neurophiz and convinced a world class hospital to allow him to treat 'hundreds and hundreds and hundreds' of critically ill patients each week! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA AH HA HA
Wisdom, by his OWN admission, has NO medical degree. Has NO chiropractic degree or experience (yet, an expert!) and has NO license to practice.
Georgie, can you imagine a bigger liar and fraud?
Make no mistake. Wisdom is NO chiropractic expert. He wouldn't even get a seat at the debating table. His opinions are just that--opinions and useless, unqualified ones at that.
Georgie, a few months ago an MD, board certified neurologist wrote this about wisdom, "The poster wisdom does not represent us. He's an embarrassment to the medical community. He's just an angry flake with a warped perspective of chiropractic."
I couldn't have summed it up better! Wisdom is a con. And don't give him credit for working for a drug company. He doesn't know enough to do that. He's not qualified.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#19 Feb 2, 2011
Ha ha

Hey dumb ass. "fen fen" is not used in critical care units.

You truly are a dumb ass chiropractor.

Oh and by the way, dumb ass, chiropractic is not effective at treating heart valves.

Love the made up quotes though. Maybe "georgie" is buying your bull crap.

My points made. The chiropractic diaper is full.

"chirotalk", its a chiropractor's best medicine.

So "georgie", your silence is "deafening". Those "junk drugs" again?

Take your pick "georgie". This might help get you started. Some of the common drugs used in ICUs include epi, levo, nipride, propofol, precedex, dobutamine, dopamine, vasopressin and bumex. That should get you started. Take your time.

Mind you "georgie", chiropractors never even get to see these drugs. Indeed, they never get any relevant clinical experience in hospitals.
Aerial View

AOL

#20 Feb 2, 2011
Wisdom wrote:
Ha ha
Hey dumb ass. "fen fen" is not used in critical care units.
You truly are a dumb ass chiropractor.
Oh and by the way, dumb ass, chiropractic is not effective at treating heart valves.
Love the made up quotes though. Maybe "georgie" is buying your bull crap.
My points made. The chiropractic diaper is full.
"chirotalk", its a chiropractor's best medicine.
So "georgie", your silence is "deafening". Those "junk drugs" again?
Take your pick "georgie". This might help get you started. Some of the common drugs used in ICUs include epi, levo, nipride, propofol, precedex, dobutamine, dopamine, vasopressin and bumex. That should get you started. Take your time.
Mind you "georgie", chiropractors never even get to see these drugs. Indeed, they never get any relevant clinical experience in hospitals.
You hear that, Georgie? Wisdom said Fen fen isn't used in critical care therefore it's "acceptable to poison people with it.'
Now do you see how depraved this fraud, wisodm, is?
"As long as fen fen wasn't used in critical care, what difference does it make who gets injured by it."
Wisdom is the definition of dumb ass. I can see why that board certified neurologist called wisdom "an embarrassment to the medical community."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spartanburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nazareth Church Rd. Aug 18 Keybound 1
Reidville Road McDonalds (Aug '10) Jun '16 hunterbs 6
The Midnight Sun (Mar '10) Jun '16 Yeah Right 16
Spartanburg Music Selection (Aug '12) Jun '16 Musikologist 15
News Nikki Haley Supports Spartanburg "Resettlement"... (Apr '15) Jun '16 davy 46
Female fwb wanted Jun '16 Maintance man 1
Dirty sex offender Jerry Neal Morris from Dunca... (Aug '14) May '16 Toracey 2

Spartanburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spartanburg Mortgages