City of Spartanburg to ban left turns...

City of Spartanburg to ban left turns at Church and Main streets

There are 2 comments on the Spartanburg Herald-Journal story from Jan 27, 2011, titled City of Spartanburg to ban left turns at Church and Main streets. In it, Spartanburg Herald-Journal reports that:

Published: Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 10:06 a.m. Last Modified: Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 10:06 a.m. Drivers in the city of Spartanburg soon won't be allowed to turn left onto Church Street from Main Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Spartanburg Herald-Journal.

Rick Kloskey

Fairforest, SC

#1 Jan 27, 2011
Yes, please let's make it harder for the few people that do support downtown to navigate the rat maze. I guess the increased number of parking tikets, doubled property tax and newly added storm drain fee has not generated enough revenue to suit the pwers that be. By the way, they don't have to worry about it because they never support anything downtown anyway. The previous administration would aleast stroll by and wave.
Nellie

United States

#3 Mar 22, 2011
Do any of you know Mrs. Ava Virgina Aviles of Anderson, SC?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spartanburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Corruption in South Carolina (Aug '09) Apr 28 Mike 75
News Upstate sheriff says NAACP is racist like the K... Apr '16 Will E Lynch 4
News In case you missed it: Warrenville couple charg... Apr '16 Lucy 1
News SMC recognized for birth outcomes Apr '16 Lucy 1
News Publisher reissues genealogies of early South C... Apr '16 Lucy 1
News Emily Griffitt Anderson Murder Case: Update May... Apr '16 Lucy 1
News Beekeepers Association meets May 3 Apr '16 Lucy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spartanburg Mortgages