Spartanburg housing agency missing $8...

Spartanburg housing agency missing $850,000

There are 2 comments on the Spartanburg Herald-Journal story from Apr 11, 2010, titled Spartanburg housing agency missing $850,000. In it, Spartanburg Herald-Journal reports that:

Published: Tuesday, April 6, 2010 at 3:15 a.m. Last Modified: Monday, April 5, 2010 at 11:52 p.m. The executive director of the Spartanburg Housing Authority doesn't know where at least $850,000 in housing voucher money was spent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Spartanburg Herald-Journal.

2close2seenthatB 4

Columbus, NC

#1 Apr 14, 2010
I believe I'd look in the Panthers Training Camp and Danny Allen's pockets! They sure managed to somehow divert money meant for the disadvantaged and Housing Projects before in order for Jerry Richardson to have that Training Camp built in Spartanburg, all supposedly to "help" poor folks in the area. I haven't seen one single poor person helped by that fiasco to date!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 19, 2012
Is the money still missing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spartanburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man who found woman's body charged with murder (May '08) Mar 3 Tronald Dump 11
slaton Mar 2 gust 1
Dirty sex offender Jerry Neal Morris from Dunca... (Aug '14) Feb '18 Jane 5
Clifton Cemetery (Dec '08) Feb '18 awatters 18
Any one knows John Birch from Boothill band? (Aug '09) Jan '18 Vickie Nelson6826 20
Why is everyone is such a big hurry around here??? (Oct '11) Jan '18 Srsly Slowdown 8
Spartanburg Music Selection (Aug '12) Dec '17 Musikologist 17

Spartanburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Spartanburg Mortgages