Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

All you have to do to earn a badge is give the judge a BJ. There is no standard for law enforcement.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

We have a lot of police corruption in Connecticut.
Benna Badbone

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Hey, there are ways to deal with crooked law enforcement! We owned a sports club in Gaffney and we ended up going to the Chief of Police there and they called in SLED and they did an investigation. The officer ended up being arrested and lost at trial. So don't think just because they have badges they can do anything they want. AND, if you file a local complaint and it is NOT addressed, write a letter to the Chief of SLED in Columbia, SC they WILL address it and find out why it wasn't handled locally within the department of complaint. Good luck. I treat all officers with respect until I realize they are not there to do right by me and they seem to forget, THEY WORK FOR US! Our tax dollars pay them , so they need to remember that.
Benna Badbone

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

And BTW, I have gone to the Governor's Ombudsman's Office for help with corruption in the Spartanburg Co department as well as the shifty Coroner's Office. I witnessed part of a detective's investigation" and he cussed the mother of a missing child OUT for looking for her child while they sat on their butts and would NOT search. they wouldn't even take a missing persons report for 3 weeks from the mother, which is a FEDERAL offence for them. It makes me sick to know we pay them tax money to treat us like crap! The mother of the missing child, that btw, her skeletal remains were found in Sept., gave me a power of attorney to help her with all of this crap she has to endure at the hands of the law enforcement here and the coroner's office is DENYING her the legal right to a Power Of Attorney!! How crooked is that?!
Scam artists

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

I was in SC because I had the notion that it would be a good vacation place, boy could I be more incorrect. I was talking to my friend outside of his truck and an undercover approaches me and tickets me for "disturbing the peace". After this false accusation, I was riding in the passenger seat of a car and a officer that was off duty harassed my friend and I, telling us that if he was on duty he would have us arrested. What he would have arrested us for he never disclosed. On my drive back I had a headlight out and the next thing I know I am getting a sobriety test and questioned by the DEA. I will never go back to South Carolina and I would rather cut my arm off than have to deal with the swindling, corrupt, and plain ignorant "police" in that state. Yet the shooting and armed robbery that occurred on a college campus was practically overlooked. My one recommendation is to never go to South Carolina unless you want to have false fabricated charges by inbreed officers.
granny

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

try going to lancaster county sc. you will REALLY encounter corruption from the top down. Proven false charges and false arrests get no punishment. FBI does no good so don't bother calling them.
Ben Defrauded in CHS

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Moncks Corner is governed by the Berkeley Shrine Club Den Of Thieves and all of the Satan worshipping masons/eastern star witches and warlocks in the lowcountry who have sold their souls to the G lodge coven, conspire against us "profane" non members, for their personal financial benefit.

Ive been here, done that.. been punished for standing up to these liars, cheats, and theiving oppportunists WHO VOW IN THEIR SECRET SATAN SOCIETY MEETINGS TO CONCEAL THE CRIMES OF THEIR brethren. Do the research on masons for yourself and then understand why our once great country is now a whorehouse.

VOTE SATAN WORSHIPPING SECRET SOCIETY ELITISTS OUT OF GOVERNMENT.
andrew

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

I live in North Myrtle. And it's true about the cops in general. All of them especially surfside love arrests due to kickbacks they get from convictions. Police quotas target anyone guilty or not. Btw if did come to martial law let's just say that most of our military would be kicking cops asses withing no time. Sociopathic non empathetic loosers..
Benna Badbone

Chester, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

I believe when you are EVER pulled over in the great state of SC you should record every interaction. They have their badges, we have nothing. They have the power , we have nothing. If you record the interaction at least you have that. If I see blue lights, I hit record on my phone or mini recorder because I know I am automatically wrong no matter what I do or say. This state is the WORST I have ever encountered when it comes to law enforcement. I have TWO in this entire state that I trust and that is only because I knew them before they got those badges and every encounter outside of those two prove to me time and time again that they are all about the power trip and the good ole boy system. Believe what you want, I have seen this kind of bullshit first hand.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

Trust me. I understand. A guy in Spartanburg named Andrew Dyson forced me to buy sexual things for a friend and, when the guy reacted negatively, he tried to make it seem he was victimized by using his friend, Deputy Kevin Bobo. It is unfortunate, but they are not held unaccountable. Several students from college with him admitted to actively stalking my friend. Nothing was done. They protect their own. Be careful.
Daniel wrote:
Who protects innocent citizens from crooked police? A few years ago I was detained by State Trooper R.D. Manly. This punk was extremely abusive and threatening towards me. After he wrongfully wrote me a traffic citation; I decided to file a complaint against him. I called the State Trooper headquarters and asked to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor gave me the run around, cussed me out and threatened me. I said a few words back. Next thing I know, some queer named Gene Donahue with the S.C. state police calls me up and says I am being charged with unlawful use of telephone. So now I have charges fabricated against me in relation to a bogus traffic ticket. R.D. Manly and Gene Donahue are crooked cops. They are nothing more then Barney Fife reject 2 bit rent a cops. They ruined my life, as now I have a conviction on my record for some Bull that is making it difficult for me to get a job. Well, guess what? It ain't over yet. Hey, Gene Donahue. You punk queer, wanna piece of me? Lay down your badge and gun and fight fair. You are nothing but a punk coward hiding behind a tin badge on your chest. You ruined my life. I am going to ruin yours.
Renee

Florence, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Daniel wrote:
I don't live in South Carolina and I don't travel there either. Freedom of speech rights.
i liver in sc and i have had to deal with the law here in a particular county that has been crooked from the get go. i am looking into destroying that counties law enforcement. The law is suppose to be truthful and not lie and uphold the law on both ends. i t hasn't happened in this county. It is a mockery. Yes i am judging my own state. Yes i'm not an idiot..far from it.. Currently in law school because of the corruptness of this and trying to make a difference because we need it.
Renee

Florence, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Benna Badbone wrote:
Hey, there are ways to deal with crooked law enforcement! We owned a sports club in Gaffney and we ended up going to the Chief of Police there and they called in SLED and they did an investigation. The officer ended up being arrested and lost at trial. So don't think just because they have badges they can do anything they want. AND, if you file a local complaint and it is NOT addressed, write a letter to the Chief of SLED in Columbia, SC they WILL address it and find out why it wasn't handled locally within the department of complaint. Good luck. I treat all officers with respect until I realize they are not there to do right by me and they seem to forget, THEY WORK FOR US! Our tax dollars pay them , so they need to remember that.
Cherokee County is the most corrupt and they had something in it for them..I have dealt with Bill Blanton and everyone else there and they are totally liars and corrupt and Bill Blanton was indicted for corruptness including other ones as well but that was back in 2010 and he never ran again ..it was his kind of resignation in turn he doesn't get charged and is swept under the rug.. AND THOSE WERE MAJOR CHARGES!!!!!!
Benna Badbone

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Renee wrote:
<quoted text> Cherokee County is the most corrupt and they had something in it for them..I have dealt with Bill Blanton and everyone else there and they are totally liars and corrupt and Bill Blanton was indicted for corruptness including other ones as well but that was back in 2010 and he never ran again ..it was his kind of resignation in turn he doesn't get charged and is swept under the rug.. AND THOSE WERE MAJOR CHARGES!!!!!!
I have felt they were crooked since Rev. Posey was murdered on O'Donald's watch ;) Trustees leave that jail like they own it. What a great alibi being incarcerated is. IJS~
Mary C

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Hey Daniel why don't you train and enter the UFC. You might be a good fighter. Or do you just bullshit!!! Come on tuff guy call Dana White. They will snap your neck!!! I am an 18 year old female and can whip your ass!
Daniel

Bastrop, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Bring it on then u dirty 22 bit ho. I'll be waiting. I bet u give RD Manly a BJ every day.
Mary C wrote:
Hey Daniel why don't you train and enter the UFC. You might be a good fighter. Or do you just bullshit!!! Come on tuff guy call Dana White. They will snap your neck!!! I am an 18 year old female and can whip your ass!
Private Joe

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

You South Carolina rednecks are being targeted right now. Need to watch what you say on here!
Macy

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2014

Laurens has a great police force. They take no shit and will whip your ass if you break bad!
SUE

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 27

Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe somde day they will fabricate charges against you. Then you will understand.
Horry CountyPD has trumped charges before, FACT. I really should give their names....punk ass bully cops who were bullied in school
Jack

Stanley, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 31

Jackie wrote:
Our police force is doing a great job!!!! Keep kickin ass!
I agree Sheriff Carpenter does not put up with cops like Gaffney SC have. Most may be good just haven't met any of them. Protect each other.
John

Stanley, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 31

Mary C wrote:
WOW

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Spartanburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spartanburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Spartanburg News, Events & Info