trip35

Starr, SC

#22 Apr 22, 2010
to the lady about the troopers unethical comments I am very sorry, I cannot believe he said that's y u r not married and all those other comments about faggitts, or however u spell it, he sounds like he has a real chip on his shoulder, I know you can report it to the news and they will do a story on his comments but watch your back because they will retaliate, my family is all in law enforcement and we are taught that racism and personal comments are huge no, no and several officers have been fired for making homophobic remarks if I were you i would fight it all the way we have to set an example for our youth and why is the father of your teenagers not helping that right there shows he is inactive in there lives
osubuckeye4ever

Zanesville, OH

#24 Aug 16, 2010
blah blah
Shelly

Spartanburg, SC

#26 Sep 10, 2010
I too am recently a victim of police abuse in South Carolina. I was wrongfully detained due to a false report by someone with a history of being delusional while experiencing anxiety attacks. I was sent to the ER psych ward against my will even though I was in a different county, absolutely fine, sober, calm, and on my way to bed. I cooperated but made it clear I was fine, didn't want to go, and was uninsured. It took the dr. 5 minutes to confirm it was ridiculous that I was there, but all night to do the paperwork to send me home. The bills so far for an ambulance, a 5 min conversation with the dr. in the waiting area of a locked ward, 2 vials of blood, and sitting in a chair (no room) for 6 hrs is over $1,300. I am an upstanding home owner in a good area, business owner, no drugs, no previous issues with police, mother of an Army soldier. My mother is a retired police officer from CA. After witnessing the laziness, corruption, and lack of discipline, training, professionalism, and integrity of the local police departments.....I'm thoroughly ashamed for them. I thoroughly respect the risk of their jobs, but sadly I wouldn't trust a single local cop to have the skill to protect and defend me if I were choking on an ice cube much less held hostage in a bank. Heck, I don't think I've seen one yet under 300 pounds. Actually, a cop almost hit me once because he swerved out of his lane while eating! Again, I am not a cop basher, but I think the corruption exists because it's the only way to keep control since so many of them are unfit for the job. It's very sad.
Write the media

Orlando, FL

#28 Sep 21, 2010
bugleboy wrote:
A few years ago? Just now complaining? Take it to the courts; they are the ones trained to settle these matters.
I wish taking it to courts would result in justice. It is a good old boys system in SC. I got a ticket as well as 280+ people in 8 hours. There was a newspaper/website article about it. The officer gave out business cards with the wrong office number, refuses certified letters for evidence request, wrongly describes ones car, and the judge still refuses to dismiss the ticket. In York County you will not get a fair trial. Justice for all, I wish I could say that was a laugh, but it certainly isn't a laughing matter. I have lost sleep about this even though it was less then $90 fine. If you have had the same issues please write to: Noah Kotch, Senior Producer, 379E-1, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112 and tell him your story.
PMR

Fort Mill, SC

#29 Nov 8, 2010
I am currently dealing with police corruption involving the Lancaster, SC sheriffs department, so I sympathize and back you 100%. It has become an intolerable offense in our society that we let these jack booted thugs administer their brand of "justice" against us citizens.
The naysayers may scoff now, but it will not be long before they too are affected, and led away to imprisonment solely to soothe the ego of a maniacal mini-tyrant. I am amazed at how willing we are to give others authority over our own law-abiding sovereignty, especially these criminals in uniform who only serve their own agenda.
I am incredibly disgusted with the apathy towards such egregious offenses against our civil rights; rights that our forefathers fought and died for, to ensure future generations the opportunity to escape the tyranny that has plagued humanity for thousands of years.
If we do not exercise our right as FREE SOVEREIGN CITIZENS than we do not deserve our freedoms, and they will surely be stolen from us by corrupt persons such as these.
a concerned citizen

Asheville, NC

#30 Dec 16, 2010
Yes, it seems that police corruption is very widespread here in S.C. My one year old son and I were assaulted by members of the Easley police department, they all lied in their report to cover each other's asses, they've tried to bully and intimidate me. I've tried to file charges against the officers who assaulted us (Lt. Miller, Officers Green and Evans) and was threatened at the police station by Major Tollison and told to leave, they would not take my report. I have made several attempts to get some justice, I've called S.L.E.D. the sherrifs department, the mayor, trying to make a report of the incident, they just give me the run around and tell me to call someone else. Who the hell polices the police? They have to hide behind tinted windows down at the E.P.D. like cowards, ashamed to show their faces, they have no honor, no integrity, they'll lie to cover each others incompetent asses. It only takes one crooked cop to bring shame upon an entire department, and it seems as if the E.P.D. is full of them. It's a sad day in America when you can no longer trust the people sworn to uphold the laws, I've lost all respect for those cowards.
Payback Dude

Springfield, MO

#31 Dec 16, 2010
S.L.E.D. is a brotherhood of coklsucking queerboy crooked cops. They are the worst ones. They will intimidate you, harrass you, file false charges against you, and threaten you. Read my original post. The only way to stop it is to form an army of our own and go to war against them. As I said before, I have challenged the officers that threatened me to lay down there badge and gun and face me one on one; but they are to scared because they know I can kick their butts. They are nothing but queerboy bully's hiding behind badges and guns.
yep

Lexington, KY

#32 Dec 19, 2010
it's everywhere
dig deeper

Johnson City, TN

#33 Dec 30, 2010
freedom of speech wrote:
the sheriffs department in laurens sc is very corrupt.working with corrupt magistates,looking out for family and friends.it seems that as long as this corruption has been going on that the feds would investigate this.well i figure if they did the laurens sheriff would have them locked up on some bogus charge.lol they are above the law and abuse there powers. stay clear of laurens sc unless you are one of their freinds or manufacture drugs because the going bond for that seems to be a p.r. bond and a smile.

As was stated earlier even if we do have corrupt officials your not gonna win !The lawyers get richer trying and we all sit around wondering how we got bamboozled by our elected officials!If the sheriff has a racist officer working for him shouldnt he be fired or dismissed? and if the magistrates makes decisions and settle cases involving friends shouldn`t they be questioned?
Amanda

Spartanburg, SC

#34 Apr 4, 2011
A chain is only as strong as the weakest link . A leader leads by example. The corruption is at the top. If the leaders of the PD are corrupt, how can we expect the officers to be any better. The laws are made to protect the criminals and only causes the people who want to live by the law to be mistreated and abused by those who are suppose to protect us. they forget that they are OUR employees. They seem to loose that attitude when the badge is off dont they? I totally understand where vigilanty justice comes from. I am going through something right now that is made for TV I would have a hard time believing it if i werent living it. I have always lived by the law and never even had so much as a speeding ticket but I am concidering a change ....seems the thieves, doppers and liars always come out smelling like a rose and got the blue bandits backing them up! I am in Spartanburg, and the pd here has got to top the pile for crooked,unprofessional and pathetic behavior. TOTOALLY DISGUSTING!!
sure sure

Birchwood, TN

#35 Apr 19, 2011
Sounds like a bunch of whinee law breakers and not law enforcement.
Payback Dude

United States

#36 Apr 19, 2011
sure sure wrote:
Sounds like a bunch of whinee law breakers and not law enforcement.
u r probly one of the crooked cops who gives the judge a bj everyday
Payback Dude

United States

#38 May 3, 2011
Big Mac wrote:
I love to see the big strong South Carolina cops kick the coons ass! Boy they get offer humble after that!! The cops will shoot your ass if you F... them and they should!!!
whatever. I have bigger guns than they do. I will shoot back.
i know

United States

#41 May 22, 2011
a concerned citizen wrote:
Yes, it seems that police corruption is very widespread here in S.C. My one year old son and I were assaulted by members of the Easley police department, they all lied in their report to cover each other's asses, they've tried to bully and intimidate me. I've tried to file charges against the officers who assaulted us (Lt. Miller, Officers Green and Evans) and was threatened at the police station by Major Tollison and told to leave, they would not take my report. I have made several attempts to get some justice, I've called S.L.E.D. the sherrifs department, the mayor, trying to make a report of the incident, they just give me the run around and tell me to call someone else. Who the hell polices the police? They have to hide behind tinted windows down at the E.P.D. like cowards, ashamed to show their faces, they have no honor, no integrity, they'll lie to cover each others incompetent asses. It only takes one crooked cop to bring shame upon an entire department, and it seems as if the E.P.D. is full of them. It's a sad day in America when you can no longer trust the people sworn to uphold the laws, I've lost all respect for those cowards.
Easly police are notoriously corrupt. They lie, manufacture, destroy evidence. I suggest you file a complaint with the US department of Justice. Some of the biggest criminals work at the EPD.
Payback dude

United States

#44 Aug 11, 2011
Daniel is an Idiot wrote:
Hey "Daniel" or "Payback Dude" or whatever you call yourself. You're and idiot. You sit on here running your mouth like a child. Grow up. It is obvious you called making threats over the phone. I'm sure you deserved whatever the judge gave you. Some people are so stupid, I swear!
y ou don't know crap me; so stfu, queerboy. U another queer who blows the judge everyday
On tha Move

Gray Court, SC

#46 Feb 17, 2012
I am currently dealing with a corruption case in Spartanburg County. My friend is locked up on BOGUS charges.The swat team wa issuing a narcotics search warrant and only found simple possession of marijuana and locked him up on 2 attempted murder charges on SWAT and guess what swat fired no SHOTS. can you believe this?????? but guess what i will prove that they are CORRUPT if that is the last thing that I do.....IM on The Move...I will have their badges......Police that will go to this extreme must be found out and will lose their job.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#47 Feb 18, 2012
Daniel wrote:
I don't live in South Carolina and I don't travel there either. Freedom of speech rights.
Then, how did you get the tickets? It is bedtime for Tippy and her fish and myself, and to all, a good night.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#48 Feb 18, 2012
yep wrote:
it's everywhere
I agree. Even in Bridgeport Connecticut.
John Doe

United States

#50 Jul 25, 2012
There are a lot of crooked cops out there. 99 percent want to go out pick on kids and try to get a raise by ruining lives. Most of the charges on these young kids should be dropped. They are like parasites feeding off the lives of teenagers.
They are really only societies rejects. They make very low wages, have no education in sc law and just learn the law by testifying against kids.My attitude is they are the same as a crack dealer selling crack to kids.
They take a oath to serve and protect. But they all do like the previous post say and fabricate and conjure up evil lies to try there very best to ruin life's.
I have never took an oath but I would still never fabricate the bs they do on my worst enemy. They wake up in the morning hoping to bust some teenager, and ruin there life forever with a criminal cOnviction.
mike

Waterloo, SC

#54 Feb 12, 2013
one would think there was a standard for law enforcement to fallow. its about time for a change i was stoped in a road side check today by the schp the officer was very rude and hateful even though i had no violations it wasnt for lack of trying to find one. he was very unprofessonal and unfit for the job if you ask me. sure they have to deal with alot of problem people but that is no excuse for treating citizens in this manner. that goes along with the job discription and if they cant handle it in a professonal manner then they should find another line of work. they are not above the laws they are paid to enforce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spartanburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spartanburg Music Selection (Aug '12) Nov 12 Musikologist 11
michael burris Nov 9 little red riding... 1
The Midnight Sun (Mar '10) Nov 8 mspors 11
I am moving here and need a place to rent Nov 1 captianobvious 2
Cheapest motel by week Oct '14 Blessed 1
2002 Ford F350 7.3 powerstroke Oct '14 maybe 2
Gay Teens Of SC Oct '14 LoveLife 4
Spartanburg Dating
Find my Match

Spartanburg People Search