DJJ Officer Arrested for Touching Inmate

DJJ Officer Arrested for Touching Inmate

There are 14 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from May 23, 2007, titled DJJ Officer Arrested for Touching Inmate. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

A Department of Juvenile Justice Officer was arrested Wednesday around 2 p.m. and charged win misconduct in office and simple assault.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

Justice

AOL

#2 May 23, 2007
Homey the Clown wrote:
Looks like another black prison guard can't get none from anybody but an inmate. How pathetic.
Lmaooo, are you not the same one telling this forum you are gay?... maybe you should commit a crime and get locked up so you can get some of the action.

I bet those prison guards would have a field day on you. Come to think of it... you probably would enjoy all the attention.
SUMTERS FINEST

West Columbia, SC

#3 May 23, 2007
THEY ALWAYS BELIEVE AN INMATE!!TRUST ME, GO TO SCHOOL AND DON'T BECOME A CORRECTIONAL OFFICER!!! IF IT'S NOT THE INMATE AGAINST YOU, IT'S YOUR FELLOW OFFICER!!!
cin

United States

#4 May 23, 2007
working 1 on 1 secluded areas often places the officers and inmates in questionable and unsafe positions to save a couple of dollars.
Shocked

Elloree, SC

#6 May 23, 2007
DANG dude! If you pay enough, he could have kept his job. Times can not be that hard!
Shocked

Elloree, SC

#7 May 23, 2007
Oops, If he'd paid enough...
Shocked

Elloree, SC

#8 May 23, 2007
Homey the Clown wrote:
Looks like another black prison guard can't get none from anybody but an inmate. How pathetic.
You are so right, were you looking the mirror? Oh, sorry you actually meant the story! Sheesh!
Family

Columbia, SC

#11 May 23, 2007
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmaooo, are you not the same one telling this forum you are gay?... maybe you should commit a crime and get locked up so you can get some of the action.
I bet those prison guards would have a field day on you. Come to think of it... you probably would enjoy all the attention.
oh, that explains it; you're gay. Go sit on something.
Family

Columbia, SC

#12 May 23, 2007
Justice, that was meant for HOMEY THE CLOWN
Family

Columbia, SC

#13 May 23, 2007
Homey the Clown wrote:
You need some
Justice

AOL

#14 May 23, 2007
Family wrote:
Justice, that was meant for HOMEY THE CLOWN
I am glad you corrected that, lmaoooo. I was about to unleash one hellava response. Lol
prettymama

Greenville, SC

#16 Jan 8, 2008
im tired of children getting harrased
Another sex offender

Columbia, SC

#17 Jan 8, 2008
Hope he isn't planning to move to Lexington...
Big HomIe RiddL3S

Seaside Park, NJ

#18 Dec 28, 2008
$u wxxp 2 da B^-gang G^-gang)...Mill3r G's N>Y>B!
ascencion rodriguez

Naples, FL

#20 Jan 12, 2012
ha ha ha ga

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spartanburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is everyone is such a big hurry around here??? (Oct '11) 21 hr Srsly Slowdown 8
Any one knows John Birch from Boothill band? (Aug '09) Jan 1 Lynn 19
Spartanburg Music Selection (Aug '12) Dec 26 Musikologist 17
Gay Teens Of SC (Sep '14) Dec 25 Crisp 13
Moron Trump and Lindsey Graham needs to be Gone... Dec '17 hate what trump d... 1
Willie P Mitchell Nov '17 Concerned citizen 1
News Search begins where woman was found chained up ... (Nov '16) Nov '17 cadescove99 2

Spartanburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spartanburg Mortgages