BMW begins manufacturing third-generation X5 in South Carolina

Aug 7, 2013 Full story: Charleston Business Journal

Production of the third-generation BMW X5, which was launched last week, marks another key milestone in the 21-year history of the German automaker's South Carolina operation.

Full Story
BMW Fan

Seattle, WA

#1 Aug 7, 2013
I've had about 6 BMW's now and I'm not sure im going to buy any more BMW's.... most cars made in the US are faulty and lack craftsmanship ... so much for the Ultimate Driving Machine.
Bmw owner

Valdosta, GA

#2 Nov 3, 2013
My 2011 bmw x5 diesel is excellent, except the cost of maintenance service is very expensive. No one in my area wants to service it . I want to know why a simple oil change can't be done by anyone except bmw.mi just paid almost 500 dollars for maintenance service including oil filter etc. is it possible to change the oil myself.
chris S

Port Charlotte, FL

#3 Dec 12, 2013
"Production of the third-generation BMW X5, which was launched last week, marks another key milestone in the 21-year history of the German automaker's South Carolina operation"

3rd Generation...if the 1st and 2nd are anything to go by, more cars will be in the workshop making money for the service technicians at $135hr..Check Engine Light means - Money out of your pocket again and again and again....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spartanburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2002 Ford F350 7.3 powerstroke Tue andrusha92 1
Gay Teens Of SC Tue jity 3
Review: RTS LLC (Dec '12) Sep 11 Kirby Lover 15
14-year-old Girl Dies Week After Golf Cart Fall (Jan '08) Sep 9 FearGod-ForChange 16
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 8 mossad was hacked 1,150
Any one knows John Birch from Boothill band? (Aug '09) Aug 19 Your mom 16
Review: Randys Auto Autobody Aug '14 public 1
•••
•••
Spartanburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Spartanburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••