3 officers attacked after responding to party

Full story: TwinCities.com

Charges are expected against two people for an attack on three Sparta police officers.
Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Sep 21, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
moby

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

Some of our brightest young minds at work there. Attacking the Police. Smart. Real smart. And some people want to lower the drinking age?
JTY

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

moby wrote:
Some of our brightest young minds at work there. Attacking the Police. Smart. Real smart. And some people want to lower the drinking age?
So 21+ drunks never do any thing stupid?
JTY

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

I should also say that even though there was some under age drinking, we do not know if the two who attacked the police were underage.

P.S. I wonder if an 18-20 year old will be charged as an adult for underage drinking. The entire premises of the Fed telling adults that they can not use legal substances tell they are older is ludicrous.
not amused

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

These people would have trashy behavior no matter what the drinking age is set at.

The legal drinking age could be 30 and they still would be drinking. Trashy and stupid behavior has no age limitations.
thissucks

Lakeville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

Sing along with me now! "I fought the law and the, law won. I fought the law and the, law won!"
Former Mn Gopher

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

I remember when I had my first beer.
flaw_checker

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

Sconnie..........
Bluecollar Worker

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

JTY wrote:
<quoted text>
So 21+ drunks never do any thing stupid?
Sure they do......with that thought in mind, do we really need more drunks out there? Kids kill themselves often enough, car crashes - just to name one. So why would we want to open yet another path of distruction to them?
JTY

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

Bluecollar Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure they do......with that thought in mind, do we really need more drunks out there? Kids kill themselves often enough, car crashes - just to name one. So why would we want to open yet another path of distruction to them?
Then why not limit every one from drinking?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

I wonder what's in the water across the border? There sure seems to be a disproportionate number of this kind of behavior over there...
Back When

Layton, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

JTY wrote:
I should also say that even though there was some under age drinking, we do not know if the two who attacked the police were underage.
P.S. I wonder if an 18-20 year old will be charged as an adult for underage drinking. The entire premises of the Fed telling adults that they can not use legal substances tell they are older is ludicrous.
The entire premises of you writing another comment on here tell you learn to be coherent is ludicrous.
Back When

Layton, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

Mrs R wrote:
This must be a slow news day. Sad to say, this really isn't news. Much of the population of Wisconsin is considered alcoholic. Sadly, in western WI, probably most of the population is alcoholic. This isn't news because this is just daily, "normal," run of the mill type stuff for WI. Now, if you want to talk news, you'd have a story that says something like "Man from western Wisconsin goes to college! Decides to be the first in his family not to be a racist, homophobic, wife-beating redneck!" That would be real news. This story is old news and so common place that's it not even a story.
Your right Mrs. R!!!! Too bad there aren't more good, non-racist folks like yourself living there. You could teach them about diversity, and gender equity, and mentoring, and change and hope! You go girlfriend.
JTY

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Back When wrote:
<quoted text>The entire premises of you writing another comment on here tell you learn to be coherent is ludicrous.
What?
leonis

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

This... is... SPARTA!!!
Homer

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

mmm Beeeer!
Capt Crunch

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

Mrs R wrote:
This must be a slow news day. Sad to say, this really isn't news. Much of the population of Wisconsin is considered alcoholic. Sadly, in western WI, probably most of the population is alcoholic. This isn't news because this is just daily, "normal," run of the mill type stuff for WI. Now, if you want to talk news, you'd have a story that says something like "Man from western Wisconsin goes to college! Decides to be the first in his family not to be a racist, homophobic, wife-beating redneck!" That would be real news. This story is old news and so common place that's it not even a story.
Married to a guy from western Wisconsin, are you?
Back When

Layton, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

JTY wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
That is exactly what I thought when I first read your post to JTY. Your words are quite confusing even for yourself I see.
Back When

Layton, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Sorry let an o off of that too. Sorry.
Back When

Layton, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

JTY wrote:
Here I'll explain it to you.
Premise not "premises".
Until not "tell".
You see, it is ludicrous to infer someone, or something else's stupidity, when one uses language so poorly him or her self
Jim

Cottage Grove, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

JTY wrote:
What in the world is this supposed to mean? Everyone that is 18 or older is charged as an adult.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sparta Discussions

Search the Sparta Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Teabilly Heaven 6,987
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 21 selfridge 451
Thomann markets Camp NCN as sex resort (Jun '07) Jul 12 mary 21
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
Review: Denton's Transmission (Aug '08) May '14 Ex-Customer 6
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Tealiban faschists 45
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
•••
•••
•••
Sparta Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sparta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••