Come get him!

Since: Jul 12

Sparta, TN

#1 Oct 15, 2012
Okay, I give up! Come and get him and all his problems too. I can deal any more with all of his issues. If you can get him up and conscience you are welcome to him. I hope you are as happy with him as I have been.
Yep

Sparta, TN

#2 Oct 15, 2012
Go to the courthouse and get an eviction notice. He'll have 30 days to change your mind but if you stick to your guns, you can get him out. We all want our marriages to work but it takes both partners actively participating. If he's not giving 100% and you're not giving 100% it's a rough road ahead for both of you. Nothing changes if nothing changes.
bubba

United States

#3 Oct 15, 2012
Are you kidding me?? You need to search back on this b*tch. This lunatic b*tch has posted so much crap, nobody is going for it anymore.

If I was married to this b*tch I'd commit suicide.

There is no reason to live if this is your spouse.

I feel so sorry for this b*tches husband. Like I said, I'd commit suicide rather than deal with her

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 16, 2012
bubba wrote:
Are you kidding me?? You need to search back on this b*tch. This lunatic b*tch has posted so much crap, nobody is going for it anymore.

If I was married to this b*tch I'd commit suicide.

There is no reason to live if this is your spouse.

I feel so sorry for this b*tches husband. Like I said, I'd commit suicide rather than deal with her
But how's her head?
Naw

United States

#5 Oct 17, 2012
We don't want Him You keep Him
wavy gravy

Sparta, TN

#6 Oct 17, 2012
Does he like pancakes??
tired

Crossville, TN

#7 Oct 20, 2012
Grrow the f up hun the doesn't want to be with u move on
bytchimightb

Cambridge, MA

#8 Oct 22, 2012
who in the hell wants left overs ? lmfao people now days r stupid as hell....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Crank and Stewie???? 22 min Tellmemoreee 1
Choice 2 hr FINAL JUSTICE 15
Armadillo 7 hr Jen 7
Alchemy 10 hr NowAndZen 3
Crouch? 15 hr Sharpy 13
Mansion on mountain behind country club 18 hr LLC 1
Who got busted on camp heights? Heard it was th... Sat Wow 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sparta Mortgages