With more than one
yeppp

Sparta, TN

#6 Oct 14, 2012
Disgusting and sad but definitely true. Hes a really good guy too
QVW

Quebeck, TN

#7 Oct 14, 2012
Really are you guys that jealous and stupid? I dont know Celina that good but I do consider her a friend. I think you need to grow up and let her and her family be happy. What goes on or doesnt go on in HER marriage is her business. Why dont you get a life and stop worrying about everyone else. Losers.
wth

Manchester, TN

#8 Oct 14, 2012
I know celina for starters she does not have time to cheat on her husband. She loves her life just bc she goes out hangs out don't mean nothing she is a really great mom and loves her child and clay very much. U guys r just trying to start something if u have a problem with her tell her not the world:)
Really

United States

#9 Oct 14, 2012
That is awful
wth

Manchester, TN

#10 Oct 14, 2012
What is
lol

United States

#11 Oct 15, 2012
She probably does cheat on clay. She cheated on everyone before him. And you all know once a wh*re always a wh*re plus you can't turn a wh*re into a house wife.
wth

Manchester, TN

#12 Oct 15, 2012
For starters lol u probably don't even know her and so much u know clay has cheated on her twice before they got married. So before u start calling stuff out get ur story straight and ur to big of u chicken to tell her to her face all u guys are that's your posting it on here.
Celina Brady

Manchester, TN

#13 Oct 15, 2012
Ok for staters I got told I was being talked about on this stupid childish site so hopefully what I'm about to say will shut people up. For starters me and clay has been married two years and have a little boy together so y in the heck would any body wanna try and brake a family up my thought on that is jealousy. Second I have never cheated on clay while we were dating or married people r just starting stuff cause I have friends and have a life outside my home I do spend a lot of my time with my son and husband and yes I do go to the club witch clays knows and don't care cause u know what we have trust something u have in a marriage:) what has happened in the past with me and clay is in the past if u wanna know anything else about my life cause ur to bored with yours just ask me instead of the world that don't even have a clue!!
Celina Brady

Manchester, TN

#14 Oct 15, 2012
And whoever QVW is and Wth thanks for taking up for me I new stuff was being said but not this much. And for LOL and everyone else get a life and stay out of mine.
Bestie

Boiling Springs, SC

#15 Oct 15, 2012
Me ad celina are very good friends. We have and some ups and downs yes but through it all we still came out on top. If she's not with her family or workin she's probably with me. Anyone that has a problem needs to ask her not try and destroy a happy family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
closing a school then building a athletic complex 23 min lol 5
Sparta Chamber Meeting 27 min nutzaplente 10
ruby Vinson knollcrest (Nov '14) 31 min nutzaplente 9
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Jan '10) 58 min Alfalfa 2,643
Dentists in Sparta 6 hr TTH 7
pt life care???? 23 hr Tom 3
Endura Fri SPARTAN 32

Sparta Jobs

Personal Finance

Sparta Mortgages